Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] Empty Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started]

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 pm

“What have youu done?!”
“I bought a new car Mom like what the flip are youu flipping about?”
“Youu are 23 and have a baby on the way!”
“Yeaah and youu seem to forget that I’m engaged and own my own home”
“Peter owns the house, not youu, youu pathetic little brat!”
“Mom don’t be so mean.” I said starting to sob
“Dry up youu, youu, youu, spoiled brat!”

Welcome to the life of Rebecca Andrews, oh wait Becca is me. I’m 23 and engaged to the most wondrous man of all time, Peter Valentine who is 25. Pete and I are having our first child, in less than 5 weeks, I’m 35 weeks pregnant right now and I couldn’t be happier for Pete and I. We have our home set up and ready for anything Mother Nature can throw at us. My mother divorced my father when he was diagnosed with cancer. He died 2 months after the divorce was final, 6 months after she began the proceedings. He left everything to me. Oh do I miss my Daddy. My mother is Patricia and my Daddy is Patrick. This was 3 years ago but it still hurts like it was yesterday. My mother remarried, the day after Daddy died, to this freak; we (Pete and I) call him the hell moister but his name is Paul. I didn’t go to their wedding and don’t know my step-sister, and I don’t wish to either. Her name is Bethany.

Part one is starring …
Becca - Me
Peter - Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Patricia - Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Paul - CherryBlossom

Last edited by Daughter of Nyx on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] Empty Re: Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started]

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:03 pm

I'll join and be Peter if you like.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] Empty Re: Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started]

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Peter

Hi my name is Peter Valentine and I am engaged to the most perfectest, most beautiful woman in the world and we are about to have our first child together. In 5 weeks to be exact, wow time does fly by.
I love my fiance with all my heart and soul and I know there is nothing that could split us up or to keep us away from each other. Her family on the other hand ... Well not her whole family I should say, her mother and the monster that she married and the step-sister that she has. Well they are horrible. I know Becca misses her Dad tons and I try to help her through it as much as I can. But enough about the sad stuff ...
I love Becca and I would do anything for her, even if it means dealing with her evil mother and step relatives.

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] Peter_11
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:03 pm

I'll play Paul if you want. Just PM me more details about him please.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:01 pm

What do you want to know about Paul? He is a complete jerk who doesn't respect his step-daughter at all.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Okay. Got it. I get to be an a**. So should I join as him in the other ones or no?
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Yes, that is why these are a series Smile
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Name:Paul
Bio: Self rightous idiot who doesn't know how to treat some people.
Looks:Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] 39-matt-damon-GI
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:22 am

Name: Patricia
Bio: I am with a man that I loved from the beginning, but now that he has his daughter he has turned into a complete asshole. Although I love his daughter very much almost like she was my own, it seems impossible to get through to him, that she is his own blood and he needs to be more respectful of her. I understand her and understand what she is going through, why can't Paul understand her also.

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] Articl10

Last edited by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:27 am

I ran down the stairs (as fast as my pregnant body would carry me) all bubbly and happy. Although I know I have to go see my Mom in a few hours, I am so happy! Pete! Petey! I called as I came down the stairs. It shouldn't be too much of a surprise that I'm in such a good mood, everything is clean and organized. Everything is perfect!
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] Empty Late Char Sheet

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:34 am

[Sorry this is late!!]
Name: Becca
Bio: I'm expecting my first child, with the love of my life. I cannot wait for this baby to be born. There is only one problem, with the exception of 10 minute phone calls on the holidays; I am completely astranged from my mother. Pete wants me to reconcile before our baby is born, so we get to spend the weekend there. Better practice my poker face. One thing is for sure, not even Pete will make me play nice with the step-monster!
Pic:
Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] E5238a10
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:54 am

"Yes my darling?" I said to my wonderful Fiance as she came down the stairs, pretty fast for a pregnant girl I might add; I went over to the bottom of the stairs and scooped her up in my arms and planted a kiss on her head. "What is it that you would like?" I said to her with a smile, I could not imagine being with anyone else.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:18 am

I know with the baby on the way, you know the one we have yet to name? I said giggling, I know we agreed not to name it until after it was born, and we still didn't know what the baby's gender was, I was thinking that maybe we could possibly go car shopping? Money really isn't an issue in our family, we are both loaded, both worked for every cent we have. Our baby would be going to the best private school in Canada, we have a winter home in Flordia, we have a yatch, all the outdoor toys, a Nissan Maxima, a Hummer H1, and his car; so we could really afford to buy a new toy for me. I know my Mom is going to snap if we show up in a new car, but I think its kinda worth it. My mother didn't want me to date Pete. But we've been together since we were 5 years old, and now we are having a BABY!! Life couldn't be more perfect!!
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:07 pm

My wife and I were awaiting the arival her daughter and boyfriend. She was told that her daughter was pregnant. And that most likely the reason they were visiting for a whole week. To get us use to the idea of being grandparents and etc. That or to finally accept her boyfriend and the fact they aren't married yet.

I mean who in their right mind has a baby before they get married?
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Daughter of Nyx wrote:
I know with the baby on the way, you know the one we have yet to name? I said giggling, I know we agreed not to name it until after it was born, and we still didn't know what the baby's gender was, I was thinking that maybe we could possibly go car shopping? Money really isn't an issue in our family, we are both loaded, both worked for every cent we have. Our baby would be going to the best private school in Canada, we have a winter home in Flordia, we have a yatch, all the outdoor toys, a Nissan Maxima, a Hummer H1, and his car; so we could really afford to buy a new toy for me. I know my Mom is going to snap if we show up in a new car, but I think its kinda worth it. My mother didn't want me to date Pete. But we've been together since we were 5 years old, and now we are having a BABY!! Life couldn't be more perfect!!

"Car shopping sounds like a wonderful idea and maybe if I find a newer truck that I like because there are some good new fuel efficient models that are better than mine, but then I would like to look at Dodge for that, where did you have in mind for your car?" I asked with a huge smile on my face. I could not be anything but happy when I was around her."Just thinking about the baby on the way, and that the Hummer and stuff probably isn't the best thing to be driving around in." Smiling again.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:12 pm

CherryBlossom wrote:My wife and I were awaiting the arival her daughter and boyfriend. She was told that her daughter was pregnant. And that most likely the reason they were visiting for a whole week. To get us use to the idea of being grandparents and etc. That or to finally accept her boyfriend and the fact they aren't married yet.

I was more than happy that my daughter and her boyfriend were coming over. I really haven't heard much from her in such a long time but I have been waiting for this moment to arrive for awhile now. Maybe with the baby on the way, we can be friends like we used to be. Now if I can just get Paul to stop being such a total douchebag about things.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack wrote:"Car shopping sounds like a wonderful idea and maybe if I find a newer truck that I like because there are some good new fuel efficient models that are better than mine, but then I would like to look at Dodge for that, where did you have in mind for your car?" I asked with a huge smile on my face. I could not be anything but happy when I was around her."Just thinking about the baby on the way, and that the Hummer and stuff probably isn't the best thing to be driving around in." Smiling again.

Everything is perfect! The thought screamed through my head as my head started swarming around everything. I'm with the man of my dreams, as soon as this baby weight is gone we'll be married, we have enough money NOW that we never have to work again. The only thing to be worried about is my Mom and her thing. I shook the thought out of my head, I am not going to let that monster ruin my perfection that I am calling my life. Ooo are you going to buy that Cummings Diesel? I started beaming even more then I was before. I want that truck, but then again I want something a little more sporty for myself. We don't have to sell the Hummer though, it is really nice, and we have put a lot of work into it together. I want to go to Nissan to look into those crossovers, I thought they would be more sporty then a minivan I said laughing. I've told him enough times that I don't ever want to drive a soccer mom car, but he kept telling me that I would look like an angel in anything. He is so adorable! Honestly, I don't think that anything could make me more happy then I am when I am with him. He is everything to me, and so is this little baby!
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:19 am

"Yes dear, that would be the truck that I am interested in, and I knew you wanted a crossover I just could not remember which one it was that you were interested in. And I still think you would look just as sexy in a minivan ... "I said to her while sticking my tongue out. I knew exactly what her straight out answer would be.
"When would you like to go?" I asked her as I gently but her down, forgetting that she was still in my arms, but my one arm was starting to fall asleep, although if I had to hold her forever I would definitely able to do so.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:01 am

LET'S GO! I said laughing as he finally put me down. I was so excited to head out to look for my new vehicle. My new vehicle that will hold our perfect baby so perfectly
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack wrote:
CherryBlossom wrote:My wife and I were awaiting the arival her daughter and boyfriend. She was told that her daughter was pregnant. And that most likely the reason they were visiting for a whole week. To get us use to the idea of being grandparents and etc. That or to finally accept her boyfriend and the fact they aren't married yet.

I was more than happy that my daughter and her boyfriend were coming over. I really haven't heard much from her in such a long time but I have been waiting for this moment to arrive for awhile now. Maybe with the baby on the way, we can be friends like we used to be. Now if I can just get Paul to stop being such a total douchebag about things.

My wife was trying to get me to like her daughter. But her and I both didn't like each other. And probably never would. I sighed internally. Maybe I should just skip out on being home for a week. Go to that business conference I was invited to. It would be somewhat boring but the three of them would be happier without me here.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:22 am

Daughter of Nyx wrote:
LET'S GO! I said laughing as he finally put me down. I was so excited to head out to look for my new vehicle. My new vehicle that will hold our perfect baby so perfectly

I laughed with my wife and I rubbed her belly. "I am so very excited about this! Oh I really don't know who is more excited for this baby to come into the world. You I am sure so that it will finally be here, and we will knwo the sex and a name, but man I don't know how much longer I can wait! Man this whole 9 months thing has been driving me crazy since about the 3 month mark! Oh how much I love you both!" I said to her with a smile .. I grabbed her hand and quickly walked over to the door with her, well as quickly as she could, man I should have just kept holding her. "Would you like help putting on your shoes?" I asked her knowing that sometimes she really did need help with it.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:31 am

Tearing up, voice shaking, Yes Babe I replied. I held my foot out and held my baby in my arms. I couldn't wait to hold my little baby, no matter what; this baby would make a difference, even if I had no idea how big of a difference that would be. I am soo nervous about seeing Mom and Thing I whimpered. But I'm so excited to go buy our new toys! Are we just going to get them delivered? And can we take the Maxima? I know driving the Humm-v through town is fun, especially with all the stares, but I think I might have a hard time getting into it today. A smile came across my face knowing that I'm the only one who drives my baby.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:46 am

"Yeah we can take whichever you want, are you sure that you are going to be able to drive? I know you usually can but I just want to make sure, you know with you getting closer to having the baby and all."

I knew that she was nervous about seeing her mom and the thing that she calls a step-dad but we had to do it especially since she wanted to make amends for the baby and I think that would be good for Becca; even though she disagreed I think it would be very good for her.

I helped her get on her shoes and we were out the door. I let her pick which vehicle we were driving and if she thought we should drive or not.

"Yes we can get them delivered, and probably the sooner the better."

I said to her with a smile.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 pm

I came out from my study and went down to the living room. My wife was still getting things ready for when her daughter showed up. I sighed internally. Maybe I should give her a chance. After all I'd like it if they would stop calling me 'Thing' behind my back. 

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. There had to be something I liked on by now.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 am

[Could someone post on this to make it in my notifications please, I will post tomorrow; I'm headed to bed]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next