Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started] Empty Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started]

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 pm

“MOM!!!”
“Bethany!!!”
“Oh I’m so happy to see youu!!”
“Oh me too my little angel”
“I need to get to school soon though”
“I know and I will drive youu”
“Awesome I’ll go grab my bag”

I’m Bethany, Bethany Smith. I am 16 years old and I’m pretty damn popular. My Mom bought a house near my Dad’s because until I’m 17 I have to live with him, and the bitch he is married to. She is the only downfall to my life. Well that and the fact that I don’t know my step-sisters. My Mom has a step-daughter, Becky I think her name is, and My Dad’s step-daughter is Becca. Weird I know. But hey C’est La Vie. My Mom tries to see me as much as she can, and Dad dotes on me. Everything is perfect in the life of me, my very own. I’m Bethany.

Part three is starring …
Bethany - Me
Paul - CherryBlossom
Pauline - Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Patricia - Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Last edited by Daughter of Nyx on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started] Empty Re: Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started]

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Pauline

Hi my name is Pauline and I am 35 years old. I have a house in Beverly Hills so I can be close to my daughter. I remarried a man, who when we started dating and when we got married he was a great man, but now he has been slowly slipping away and turning into this monster. He has a daughter ... Didn't know that his ex was pregnant and when she had her she dropped her off on our doorstep. I know he is angry with her, but I don't see why he takes it out on the child, but I try and save her as much as I can, I cannot do very much when he is around though because ... it's not that I don't try but it just makes it worse for her if I do. I try to get her out of that place as much as I can, but sometimes it just is not possible. I want her to be the great and admiring young woman that she is. But I can only do so much.

Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started] Paulin11
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started] Empty Re: Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started]

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Name:Paul
Bio: Self rightous idiot who doesn't know how to treat some people.
Looks:Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started] 39-matt-damon-GI
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:34 am

Name: Patricia
Bio: I am with a man that I loved from the beginning, but now that he has his daughter he has turned into a complete asshole. Although I love his daughter very much almost like she was my own, it seems impossible to get through to him, that she is his own blood and he needs to be more respectful of her. I understand her and understand what she is going through, why can't Paul understand her also.

Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started] Articl10
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:41 am

Name: Bethany
Bio: Not knowing my step-sisters is interesting, sad really. I hate my step-mother .. but I don't really have a reason not to like her other then I'm not herr daughter and she doesn't treat me like one either .. I just want to be with my Mom.
Pic:
Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started] Images10
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:43 am

I was so excited to be going out with my Mom! It seemed like forever! MOM! I ran up to her giving her a hug, Where are we going shopping today?
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:57 am

"We will go wherever you want to go. It is an us day and I love nothing more than spending time with you." I looked at my loving daughter as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. There was nothing more important then spending a life time with my daughter.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:11 am

REALLY?! I squealed! Lets go to Valentino! I was half expecting her to say no, but threw my bag over my shoulder.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:12 pm

I was happy. The women were going out shopping for the day. Yeah I wasn't really going to be happy about the money being spent in the long run but I would have the house to myself. Some peace of mind in my study. Listening to classical music as I read one of my books. Perhaps get ahead on my taxes. The things I could do with a quite house was endless.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:00 pm

"Valentino it is then!" I said to my daughter as we got ready to go out for the day. I got on my shoes and I started towards the car, pushing the remote start to unlock it and for it to be started for when we got to it.
"Where would you like to go and eat today?" I asked her; thinking to myself, it doesn't matter, I bring in just as much money if not more into this household, I can spend it however I please.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 pm

[Remember that Bethany's Mom is Pauline, who is Paul's ex wife not Patricia Wink]

I almost jumped for joy! Can we go to that new Bistro on the waterfront? One of the girls from boarding school went there not too long ago, and she said it was amazing, and she is always trying to one up me I said with a snort. No need to be jealous. It's not my fault that my Dad doesn't really have time for me anymore, but he does buy me whatever I want, and makes sure I have a lot of money for when I'm at school; plus his step-daughter is coming to town soon. My eyes started to water, why didn't I know about this girl sooner?
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:26 am

"Yes as I said, we can go anywhere that you want. Today is yours and my day and yours and my day only. Whatever we do today is totally up to you. And maybe tomorrow too!" I said to my daughter with so much excitement and happiness... I was so happy that I lived closer to her now!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:50 am

I stood there awkwardly, well are we going to go? Or what? I laughed a little
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:10 am

I got into the car and started it and watched as she got in and sat beside me ... 

"What else do you want to do today?"
I asked her as I put the car in drive and we started on our way.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:05 am

I don't know Mom I said as I unlocked my phone I didn't know what was going on with my boyfriend and I was starting to worry. I'm just really looking forward to going to Valentino! I shot him a quick text telling him where I was going.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 pm

I decided to do some filing that I had been putting off. There was only so many months left until taxes time. So if I got a head start now life would be easier then. When the time of taxes was here. I turned my I-pod on and let classical music play through the speakers of my I-home.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:16 pm

((please correct me if I posted them wrong, but I think I posted the right people with the right people))

I started the car and we were on our way. Within about half an hour we were at the mall. I knew there would be plenty of places that my daughter would want to go with me, which was fine. I loved spending time with her, even though sometimes we didn't get to spend much time together, but that is why I moved closer to her.

I parked the car and got out of it.

"You lead the way."

I said to her with a smile.

Patricia sighed. Paul was downstairs in his "man cave" doing whatever it was that he did down there. There really wasn't a point in going down there to bother him because it would just turn into a fight. That's how things have been recently. Bethany was out with her mother today, so I really didn't have much to do around here today. So Patricia decided that she was going to go upstairs and read for a little bit. Patricia also decided to text her step-daughter to see if she would be home for supper or not.

Sorry for interrupting your time with your mom, I was just wondering if you are going to be home for supper or not. Hope you are having a good time out.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 pm

I started on my wife's taxes. She sure did spend a lot with her credit cards. But she always did pay them off. So I guess that was a good thing. 

It took me about an hour to get all of her papers in order. 
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:01 pm

[You got it right. Pauline is Bethany's Mom, Patricia is Bethany's step-mom and Paul's wife!

I recieved a text message as Mom parked the car, I checked it and asked my Mom Are we going back to Dad's for dinner or are we still going to be out. Patricia needs to know how much to get the cook to make I chuckled. Patricia didn't put enough faith into her own cooking. I remember when the cook had the stomach flu, she cooked and was soo worried that it wouldn't be good enough. I know we are going to the new bistro for lunch, that's why I'm asking.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 pm

[Sorry! I didn't realize you need an account for that site .. I'll try and make the photo work Smile
Family Secrets Part Three [Open - One more spot, but started] Family10
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:16 pm

((I have an account for the site! I signed up for it because it is easier to fix the pictures and for it to auto do my pictures for me... so if you have anymore that you make with that site just go ahead and do it, as I said I have an account for it, so I can view the family tree Smile Thanks Mel ))

"I am really glad that you are getting along with your step-mom so well, I just wish that your dad would do the same. I hope that one day he might come around. I just hate that he is treating you like this, but at least there is someone in that house that you can go to. Even if it isn't your own blood."

Pauline said with a sigh, but she was happy that there was someone there who loved her daughter almost as much as she did.

Pauline sighed once more and than turned back to her daughter,
"That my dear is up to you. If you would like to go back there for supper than you can. I will not mind either way."
I said to her, I was just happy that we were spending time together.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 am

Sounds good Mom I said with a sweet smile. I texted Patricia back saying Mom and I will be home for dinner! Thanks for inviting her again, I knew she would come around. I hit send and really looked at my Mom, maybe for the first time ever. I saw her stress lines for the first time, seeing how tired she was from juggling everything. I know that she never gave up her fight for me in a way. Dad just won the court case  because he is good with money and numbers. Mom still loves me, and I know she does .. She just didn't know what else to do, and with her new family and stuff it isn't much of a wonder.

---Fast Forward---
---[Approved by Admins]---

We pulled into the driveway beaming from our day together. I wonder what Mama made for dinner I said with a smile. I'm so glad Dad found her, she is like my second Mom, My Mom away from Mom. It was awkward finally speaking of how I felt of her, but Mom needed to know that I was over hating Patricia.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:59 am

I looked down at my phone and started to smile. Bethany and I were finally starting to get along. She was finally letting me in; after all the fighting and struggling we were finally getting somewhere. And honestly I am glad for it. She needs someone around here who cares for her. I think that when I got together with her dad and how her dad treated her that she thought I was going to be the evil step-mom, but I am glad that I finally convinced her otherwise. Now still only if I could get her dad to do the same. He was such a downright BUTTHEAD and I hated him for it.

I opened my phone and I texted her back.
“Great see you guys then!”

I let go of my breath. I never even knew that I was holding one. I was going to meet her step-mom again. I hoped it would be on better terms. Bethany said that they were finally getting along, I guess I would see it first hand now. I looked over at my daughter and how much she has grown in maturity. She was always way mature for her age, but she was really starting to show it now.

“I really am glad that you are getting along better with her, I think it will be good for you. At least someone in that house cares. And I will love you just as much no matter who else you open up to. I am glad that someone is there if you need them, especially if I cannot be there at the present time.”

I was kind of sad but happy at the same time. This would be good for Bethany I knew it would be, and from talking to Patricia before I knew that she wasn’t going to take my place or try to, she just wanted to be the step-mom and someone that Bethany could turn to if she needed or wanted it. I must admit though that I was shocked when she called her Mama since the last time I was here and the last time that we talked she hated Patricia and was convinced that she was going to be just as evil as her father. I am glad that did not turn out to be true.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 pm

When all of the taxes folders were in order I was happy with myself. I got up and flexed my body. I had been sitting for what felt like forever. I turned of the music and headed downstairs. I'm sure it was almost time for supper.

I walked into the living room to see that the table had been set. I smiled. Then I headed for the kitchen.

"Anything I can help with?" I asked my wife.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next