Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4] Empty Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4]

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:47 pm

“Good Morning Dad”
“Don’t talk to me youu s**t”
I walked into the kitchen after that comment to get a glass of orange juice before heading to school, for yet another day of harassing bullies.
“Get the f**k out of the fridge youu freak!”
“Get a grip!”
“How dare youu!”
“Youu are the one …”
SLAP

Hey I’m Rebecca Sampson, I’m 13 years old and I’m depressed as f**k. My incubator if I must call the b***h something, got impregnated, hid it, gave birth to me, and then made me life with my father. She said she was too busy for me, her life as a rich b***h in Beverly Hills or something. I have an older sister, my father told me that, but I have no idea who she is, what my mother’s name is, or where to start looking for her. How do I not know who my mother is? She says her name doesn’t matter. She gave me this Pat Smith name once when I was 10, but since then she hasn’t said anything to me about her name or my sister. My father hates me, no literally, he hates me. I dress in all black; get piercings, but no tattoos. He hated the fact that my incubator left me with him, no no he hates that she got pregnant with me in the first place. He used to be a good guy, well from the pictures I see. His name? Oh that’s easy F**K FACE. Okaii no, his name is Garret I cut and draw the pain away from this place I am forced to call home. My step-mother Pauline is amazing, well when she is home with us. She has a house in Beverly Hills so she can see her daughter, and she is the only person I can rely on.

Part two is starring …
Becky - Me
Pauline -
Garret -
Patricia -

Last edited by Daughter of Nyx on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4] Empty Re: Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4]

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Pauline

Hi my name is Pauline and I am 35 years old. I have a house in Beverly Hills so I can be close to my daughter. I remarried a man, who when we started dating and when we got married he was a great man, but now he has been slowly slipping away and turning into this monster. He has a daughter ... Didn't know that his ex was pregnant and when she had her she dropped her off on our doorstep. I know he is angry with her, but I don't see why he takes it out on the child, but I try and save her as much as I can, I cannot do very much when he is around though because ... it's not that I don't try but it just makes it worse for her if I do. I try to get her out of that place as much as I can, but sometimes it just is not possible. I want her to be the great and admiring young woman that she is. But I can only do so much.

Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4] Paulin10
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:49 am

Name: Becca
Bio: I have never been more angry or depressed in my whole life. Garret is a total **** to me, and he is my own father. But Pauline, my step-mother is amazing to me. Well at least when she is around.
Pic:
Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4] Images11
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 am

So who should I take?
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:56 pm

[Kressie has to be Pauline and Patricia, but if you want the Patricia char you can take it over on all parts of this rp .. However Garrett is still free if you want him]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 pm

(And who is Garret?)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:10 am

[Becky's Dad. He is angry bcuz Patricia (her mother) lied to him about being pregnant, until dropping Becky off on his doorstep (literally) Pauline is his wife. He isn't unredeemable, however there is work to be done to get him there. And it will take getting to part 4 to make this happen Smile]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:19 am

(So in other words another dad who is an a**?)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

[Yes, but won't be for long .. just for now]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 am

(Okay. I'll post a sheet in a bit. How old is he?)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:11 am

[However old you want him to be, his actual char is all up to you, it would be cool if he was younger though .. there is a possibility of a twist that way lol]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:44 am

Name: Garret
Bio: When he was 16, almost 17, Pat left a baby girl on his families door step. He got into serious trouble with his parents. But instead of dealing with him and a new born baby they kicked both of them out. And a check to keep them out of their lives. He never did see Pat again. Or at least until the baby had grown into a little girl. Lost in the world without her mother. Garret does love her..But sometimes resents her. Because of having to grow up so fast at the age of 16. He had to drop out of high and study for his GED. Which he passed with flying colors. Then he took care of Becky and put himself through a four year college. His major was in computer science. He invented a tablet with a battery that lasts for 72 hours. No matter what you were doing. And the screen could actually produce holograms. So if your on like skype you could walk and talk while the hologram walks with you. He made billions off it and is always trying to find a way to make a tablet more like a laptop.
Looks:Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4] 1103083

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:51 am

I ran out of my house trying not to remember what had just transpired between my Dad and I. I know that he wants what is best for me, but I'm not so convinced that is what I want. I decided while running to go to my secret place where he wouldn't be able to find me. I was going to do something that I would regret later in life but for the moment drugs and alcohol sounded better then the scars that were multiplying on my arms.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:56 am

I went to my work room. I shouldn't have said that to her. I should never called her names. But sometimes the site of her just made me so mad. I resented her mother so much. She was older than me. More capable to raise a female child. But instead she literally left Becky on my parents door step. I would have to make it up to Becky later. Somehow.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 am

[Because this is PG13, I'm in the middle of doing stuff that cannot be posted Smile]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm

I could hear the words that he said to his daughter echo all the way through the vents to the upstairs. I really wished that they could get along. She has such great potential ... I really wish that he would just give her a chance. She is such a lovely young woman and even though she just got left on our doorstep without a single notice, she is still his daughter and he should respect her and love her just the same. Oh there was going to be hell to pay in this house soon, if I had anything to do with it.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:09 am

I walked over the bridge hoping that something would happen to me, or I would suddenly become the person that he wanted me to be. I miss Grandma and Grandpa I thought to myself. They actually loved me, they respected me for who I am.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:16 am

I went to my lab in the basement. I was getting closer to have a tablet that would replace laptops for good. Someday when I actually had a real working one Becca would get the very first one. 

As I tinkered I thought about what I can could do to make it up to her. She was a teenager now. Girls liked shopping. Maybe I could take her on a shopping spree? I'm sure she could use some new clothes.

I took my phone out of my pocket and sent her a text.

I'm sorry. Shopping spree after school? We can get anything you need or want.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:48 am

My phone went off,  I quickly checked it. My Dad wants to go shopping with me? Is he crazy? I've only been banned from the mall for the last year for shoplifting on a mall ban. I texted him back You really don't know me do you? I threw my phone back into my bag and watched the ducks swim under the bridge. Without thinking I began to walk to school. It was going to be a long day.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:58 pm

I sighed. 

But I'd like to..If you gave me the chance.

She honestly didn't know the whole story about when our past started when I was 16. My parents had been rude and told me to never see them again. Yes they gave me the info to my trust fund so I would have money to live off..But they had just been plain mean. And then a few years ago they swoop in and act lie they never did anything wrong and started giving her the love I never go from them. Maybe it was time to tell her all of the story.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

I took out my cellphone and decided to text Becky.

Hey, I know that you just left and I am sorry that I didn't interfere this time, but by the time that I got out of the bathroom you had already left. If you would like to go and get some ice cream or something with me then we can do that. I would rather not be in the house with your dad right now while he is in this mood either. If you just need time alone though, that is fine too."

Usually Becky would come out with me and we would talk and we would calm down. I had a great relationship with her, better than her father did. I just wish that he could see the great girl that she was too.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Name: Patricia
Bio: I am with a man that I loved from the beginning, but now that he has his daughter he has turned into a complete asshole. Although I love his daughter very much almost like she was my own, it seems impossible to get through to him, that she is his own blood and he needs to be more respectful of her. I understand her and understand what she is going through, why can't Paul understand her also.

Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4] Articl10
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:13 pm

My phone started to go a little crazy. I shot my Dad a quick text saying Honestly Dad? I'm 13 years old! And you just care to know about me now? What about when I was getting in trouble to get your attention. Or how many times Grandma and Grandpa and Pauline bailed me out of juvie and tried to keep me out of trouble? I wish I died with Grandma and Grandpa! I hit send with my heart screaming at me and tears streaming down my face. I miss them Pauline! Why didn't I die with them in that car?! If they hadn't have been dropping me off they'd still be alive! I MISS THEM! My depression was taking me over, and all I could think about was reuniting myself with my deceased family. I hit send and went to the nearest tree to climb it.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:01 pm

I read her text. I picked up my cell phone and called her. I listened to the dial tone waiting for her to pick up.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Listeing to my Dad's ringtone I struggled with the decision whether to hit "Ignore" or "Answer"

If I answer the phone I will have to listen to him going off about something I thought Because it is only wishful thinking that he would feel the way that I am hurting as real

If I hit ignore I thought I may have to spend the next eternity within the confines of my room. Not like that is any different.

I debated back and forth for quite sometime before my own curiosity got the best of me and I reluctantly answered.

Hey Dad! I said rather snarky What do you want?
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next