Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:23 am

My first instinct was to grab my locket. I couldnt help it. "im sp sorry to hear that. I mean about your sister...not the news you where made." I said. "this........" I held the locket tighter for a minute. "was my mothers. She died while i was still in her stomach. I had to be cut out to live. My dad cut me out...." I let the rest of the story fall. I couldnt finish the story. A line of wolves lined the trees like they where behind a barrier. one wolf kept watching me but i didnt notice. I was enjoying my time with jack. I took a sip of my drink and leaned back a bit to stretch and relax. "on a bit more of a joyful note.....what classes do ypu have tomorrow?" I smiled at him

AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:27 am

I listened to her story. So we both had had deaths in our families.

"Oh. I have English 100. Poetry 101. And then end the day with Drama 202. You?" I replied.

I took a few sips from my glass as I waited for her answer.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:36 am

"i have cooking 205, poetry 101, and drama 202." I smiled. "atleasr we will know one person in the class" i giggled more. "Was dinner to your liking?" I asked. My neighbor next door must have been throwing a party. You could hear the start of a slow dance music come through the walls.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:41 am

"Cool! I'll be happy to know one person in two of my classes." I said. I finished off my drink.

"Dinner was very good. Who was the cook?" I said as I noticed the dance music.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:50 am

I was nervous to even respond. "Well....to be honest....it was my father. He cooks me dinner twice or so a week. Hes getting better but is still not the best cook." I said laughing a bit.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:52 am

"No no. It was very good. I enjoyed it. It reminded me of the cook at my house back home." I said being honest.

"So whose your favorite poet?" I asked. Trying to steer the topic away from cooking.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:53 am

I shrugged as I started to clean up the rest of the food. "The only poet I know of is Willium Shakespere." I smiled as I placed the dirty dishes in the sink. My mind was always racing or going in a different direction. I slowly walked over to the window and didn't even notice the wolf that was watching me like a hawk. "Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?" I smiled at Jake.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:36 pm

"William Shakespear was good. But I prefer Poe. I like the dark imaging in his poems.' I said watching her as she looked out the window. And clean up a little.

"No. But you are by far more beautiful than it." I said. I got up from the chair and walked around a little. I needed to go soon. But I liked her company.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:52 pm

I smiled up at him. Something about him felt safe. Like I could trust him. The moon was raising higher in the night sky which wasn't good. I told my father the first day at school I would at least check in with a guard to let them know how things where going. After he called me beautiful I blushed a bit. I hated that about me. It was horrible. A wolf from one of my dads guards howled at the edge of the trees and had me jump. "You would think they would do something about all these wolves around here huh? Kind of dangerous to have them so close to kids...don't you think?" I really had to get a damper on things. These senseless howling was going to scare the crap out of me all night. Wolf or not I didn't enjoy the howling. He looked troubled behind his eyes. Like there was something he wanted to say but couldn't get it to come out. "Jack.......are you ok?" I asked kindly. I had forgotten all about the cut on my hand and everything.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:56 pm

"Wolves are harmless until provoked. They will go away on their own." I said pacing a little. I smiled when I saw that she had blushed again.

"Umm...Yeah. I'm fine. Do you have a first aid kit? We should really get that cut cleaned up."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:01 pm

I looked at him confused. "Yea the first aid kit is under the sink..." I said as my voice trailed off. When he went to go get the kit I looked back outside at the wolf and nodded for him to go. I would have to go out later and explain what was going on. When he walked back to me I sat down on my window bench and held my hand out to him. "I'm sorry. I don't know when I got that cut." I watched him as he bandaged up the cut on my hand.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:06 pm

"When you poured the drinks." I said. "I thought you had noticed. But I guess not. You must have a high pain tolerance."

I started to clean out the cut. When it was clean I wrapped it in gauze. Then put a few lengths of medical tape where the gauze ended.

"There. You should be good now. Just remember to redo it in the morning."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:11 pm

A small smerk crossed my lips. "Thanks and yea....kind of comes with having my life thing." I said calmly. I hadn't even noticed that it was 1am already. I didn't mind but i'm sure Jack was going to. He seemed like a good kid and to get messed up with me wasn't his best interest. Espeshaly since I was a wolf and all. "Have you seen the time?" I asked kindly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:13 pm

"Your welcome." I said simply. She would explain more about her life in time. When she trusted me more. I quickly glanced at the clock. It was 1am.

"Yeah. I understand if you want me to go." I said standing up.

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:20 pm

I shook my head "It's up to you. I'm usually a night owl anyway." I said simply. I wished that I could trust him. To tell him more about my life but if he knew the real me....he might run or hide.

I stood up slowly and walked infront of him. My perfume could easily be smelled this close. "So.....what's your choice? Stay or leave?" I said with a slight smurk on my face.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:27 pm

"I too live by the night owl life. Not real fond of the sun. My eyes are sensitive to it sometimes." I said. I walked around her room a little. Streching out my legs a little.

When she was in front of me I was startled a little. I could smell her scent again. It was still as lovely as the first time I smelled it. "What is the name of that perfume your wearing?" I asked. "Its lovely."

It was like she was intoxicating me. And I liked how it felt. Then I shook my head. To focus.

"Well..Do you mind if I stay a bit longer? I was one of the lucky ones who got a single room this year."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 pm

I couldnt help but smile. I was having as much effect on him as he was on me. "Thats fine. I have a roommate but she has yet to show up." I shrugged and walked around a bit. "Love spell.....the perfume is called Love Spell." I said kindly. Such a fitting name to a perfume too. My hair fell in loose curls around my face. Still as silver as the moon too. I enjoyed this boys company which was nice. " so tell me about where your from." I said with a smile as i sat down on the couch with my legs tucked up under me.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 pm

I smiled at the name of the perfume. What a fitting name., I thought.

"I'm from the Village of Mendania. Some people call it a kingdom since theres a castle over looking it." I said still standing. This girl was making a little nervous now. It was like she could get anything she wanted out of me.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:57 pm

I looked up at him in shock. I knew that city. I knew it all to well. It was burned into my skull to stay far away from that place. I tried to regain my composure but I had a hard time doing that. I know he saw my face but his reaction would be interesting. "I've heard of that city. I hear it's beautiful. I've never been there though." I smiled a bit. So many things where running through my head. My father never told me why to stay away from that kingdom. Only to stay away for my own saftey. I wondered into that kingdom once when I was a wolf pup. I remember a little boy playing with me until some guards had scared me off and I ran back home. I was about 6 at the time. I was still a young pup that didn't know better.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm

"You should visit sometime. I'd give you the grand tour." I said. I sat down on the couch next to her. When I said the name of my home I noticed she jumped a little. Which made me curious. Why would that scare her?

"So whats the name of your village?" I asked in turn. "And whats it like?"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:09 pm

I had to say something now. What would I say about my village? how I was princess of it and it was a pack of wolves? no.....to complicated. "I actually don't live in the village. I live right outside of Dunlougan. It's a small village and it isn't on most maps. I live on a farm and help my father take care of the livestock and such. I knew that was a very bold face lie. However I did help my father take care of the horses and I did live outside of Dunlougan. only the castle wasn't in the village like most places. It was outside of it. Stretching the truth was a lot harder than I had orignally thought.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:16 pm

I listened to what she said. She was from Dunlougan. That was the wolf pack village. The village everyone was told to stay away from. But didn't. Even I had been there a few times. When I had sneaked out of the castle to try to get some me time. Plus some of my friends mates were wolves. And they were all happy together.

"Cool. I've been there before. Nice little town. Known for the lake and beach. I go to the lake at night sometimes."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Old memories kept rushing back. Of a litte boy who I use to play with while in wolf form. I was a young pup that looked to be maybe 2 months old in that form. Sleeping by his feet and playing rough with him. I had to snap myself back to remember I had a guest and to not run down memory lane.

"It is a cute little town. I use to go to the lake a few times a week. I had a friend that would meet me there but one day he just didn't show. I don't think I ever found out what happened to him. I was around 7 or so at the time I suppose." I sighed as the memory came and went as I talked.

"There was wolves all around there and yet even here I still manage to jump if they howl." I giggled at the fact.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:30 pm

When she wasn't talking I noticed she seemed lost in thought. Or maybe memories.

"I use to go there on my own at night sometimes. Starting when I was 5. I remember this wolf pup that would always be there on the beach waiting for me. But after two years my dad finally caught me. I was 7 at the time. So I couldn't sneak out again until I was about 15. And I thought maybe the now grown wolf pup would still wander the beach. But I was wrong. I would still go to the beach. Just felt lonely without the wolf pup." I said. I looked out at the moon.

"Silly isn't it? Thinking the wolf would still be there when I could return." I said and shook my head. "She had the most beautiful fur coloring. It was like a bright white-silverish color. With just a small bit of brown fur at the tips of her ears."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm

"Its not silly at all." I said sweetly and placed a hand on his knee to have him look at me. "Im sure the pup was beautiful and missed you. After years of you two meeting im sure the pup grew attached to you. Maybe one night we can go searching for the pup." I said with a smile. My heart i swore was trying to reach out of my chest. I knew his story. His memories where my own. "what did you use to do with the wolf?" I asked sweetly. "like what is your favorite memory?"
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:46 pm

"We use to have these races to see who was faster. Most of the time I would let her win. She was just to cute to loose. And then sometimes we'd actually go swimming." I said.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum