Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 pm

"I love you. I want you." I whispered between kisses. Her skin felt so soft. I just wanted to be able to touch it all the time.

CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:21 pm

"Then take me." I whispered in his ear. I slid my hand down his sides. "I love you too." I sighed.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you..." I said softly. I was trailing kisses on her collarbone and shoulder.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:36 pm

I nodded as i arched my back into him. "please" i whispered as i ran my nails down his back.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:37 pm

I moaned when she trailed her nails down my back. I started to kiss down her body.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:41 pm

I slipped his robe off his shoulders and sighed against his skin. He was so perfect.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

When we stopped making love it was nearly morning. I had her cuddled up next to me. It had been wonderful. But now I needed a nap. And a shower.

"I love you." I whispered.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm

I smiled and nuzzled into him. "I love you." I said sweetly. I was so happy to hear his heartbeat under me. "Jack....whats with the slaming of doors?" I asked kindly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:03 pm

"I love you too." I said taking in her scent. "And I have no idea why the doors keep slamming. Just ignore it."

I grabbed the remote for my I-home and let the slow calming music play from my I-Pod.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:12 pm

I sighed and relaxed into him until our door slammed open. I didnt even know what was going on. One minute i was next to Jack and the next i was being pulled down the hall with a robe around me. "What the hell are you guys doing!" I yelled. "Let me go! Jack! JACK!" I screamed. For some teason he wasnt following. I struggled against the men.

"Stop struggling wolf!" The vampire said in a sour voice. "Your going to the castle." He said coldly before knocking me out.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:20 pm

I pulled on my robe and went after her. "Let go of her you Bas*****! She is my F***ing mate!" I yelled.

I started to knock them out as I caught up to her. I took her into my arms and ran out of the dorm building.

"I need to build you a safehouse until I can talk to me Father." I said heading for the woods in the village between our kingdoms.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:24 pm

I was out cold. The guy had hit me good in my head. When i woke up i was laying on the grass. My head was pounding too. Slowly i lifted up to see where i was but my vision was still blurry.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:33 pm

I was using rocks to build a safehouse for her. I noticed her waking up. "Hey sweetie. I'm making a safehouse for you. No one will be able to find you but me. I'm so sorry that the guards hurt you."

CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:08 am

I looked up at him. "what happened?" I asked. My head was pounding.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:35 pm

"Some of my Fathers guards tried to take you somewhere. And I fought my way through them to get you back. And now we're here at the safehouse I built." I said. I brought her inside the safe house. It had a door and everything.

"Sorry its not as elegant as a castle. But I brought my bed and bedding from the college here for us to sleep on."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:40 pm

I looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Thanks but.......I can't stay." My eyes looked hurt. "I have to go back home....they will be wondering where I am at....." I said in a sad tone.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:08 pm

"Do you really have to?" I asked with sad eyes. "I built this just for us."

I sat down next to her.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:14 pm

I shook my head. "I know but you have to go back your kingdom to fix this and I have to go back to mine to stop this marriage." I looked up at him. "If they know I left they would never accept the war stopping." I said while looking at my hands. "I'm sorry...." I stood up and looked around the house. "If I don't go....and they find out.....they will think I was kidnapped and even if I do wind up going back....they would keep on attacking. I can't have that happen to everyone I care about." I sighed.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:16 am

"Okay. But will you promise to meet me here after you know things are okay?" I asked her. Trying not to show that I was sad to leave her side again.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:35 pm

I smiled and nodded "of course." I said kindly. I turned around to look at him. "what about you?" I asked kindly. "your going home remember?" I looked up at him.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 pm

"I know. And as soon as I'm done talking to him I'll also come back here. Then we can decide what we want to do. With the life ahead of us." I said and held her close to me.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:25 pm

I nodded against his chest. "i better go..." I sighed as i looked out the window.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:33 pm

"I know..I just..Don't want to let you go." I whispered. I kissed the top of her head.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:35 pm

I smiled when he kissed me. " I'll always be with you...." I whispered into his chest. Ill always be with you.....I said in my head. He had no idea I wasn't going home. I was going to follow him back to his castle and make sure he stayed safe.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:40 pm

When she left I took a moment to look at the safehouse. For now it was time to leave it. I needed to go end this war. There needed to be peace. Or between both races each would wipe each other out almost to the point of being extinction. I wanted..No needed..A life with her. Having little hybrid children running around and watching them grow up into their own independent selves.

I shook my head and took off for my home. To finally face my Father. I pushed the doors open to the throne room. Almost so hard that I put cracks in them. My Father looked up at me.

“Welcome home, Son!” He said getting up. “In fact what brings you home? You just barely started school and were not due home for a few-.”

“Screw college! You were using it as a way to get me distracted from the war! This war will never end! You’ve already killed the king of the wolves. Forcing the Princess to marry someone she does not love or able to control the war on her side. When all she wants is peace between our kingdoms!” I yelled at him.

He looked at me with a blank look. Then started to speak.

“I know the King of Wolves is dead. And how do you know so much about what the Princess of Wolves wants?”

“Not important! Whats important is that you need to end this war and apologize to the wolves for the loss of their King.” I said. “Or I will find a way to be King now and end the war myself.”

My Father sped over to me. Nose to nose with me.

“And what makes you think I would EVER hand the throne over to you now?! You’re still a baby vampire in my eyes!”

I pushed him away from me into the wall.

“Because if this war keeps dragging on both races will drive each other to extinction! Or almost to it! As races on our own we are both peaceful. So why not be peaceful together!? And build a brighter future for both Kingdoms!” I yelled.

He sank to the floor.

“Why are you fighting me for peace? You never showed interest in the war before.” He said and stood up slowly. “So really. How do you know the Princess?”

“ I..Met her at the college. We had some classes together. And realized that you kept us apart when we were little. That she was my childhood wolf pup and I her baby vampire.” I said. “Now back to the matter at hand! I want a peace treaty between our Kingdoms!”
My Father put his hand over his eyes and just started laughing.

“You love her, don’t you? And she obviously loves you too.” He said. “Why couldn’t you and your sister fall in love with someone for our race? The whole reason why this war started was because the King of Wolves and your sister fell in love. I never knew how they met but shes the reason the wolf pup, the Princess, and you met. I tried to keep you apart from her because I didn’t want to lose another child to a freaking werewolf lover.”

“My sister..Was in love with her Father? How did she die!? I want to know!” I demanded.

“She was killed by one of the royal guard of the Kings. The guard in question claim it was an accident. But I always thought it was murder. So I went to war. And then you. You sneaky little devil of a son you found a way to that village. And became friends with that little wolf pup. For two years until that morning I caught you sneaking back into your room. You know the rest.”

“You need to get over her death! I’m sure it was an accident!” I said. “ You need to leave the future of our two races in the Princess and I’s hand! We can grow our races. Protect each other against the other races who do pose great risk someday. If at all.”

I was practically begging him for the peace. And the freedom to love who I wanted.

“Fine. I will do a peace treaty with the wolves. Let your Princess know. For I’m sure you’ll see her later. And that it will happen in two days time on her lands.” He said. with his back to me. But he turned his head and looked at me. “ Someday you will make a great King, Jack.”

He then walked off into another room in the castle. I wanted to jump for joy. That I had gotten him to agree to peace. And that he thought I would make a great King someday. I walked out of the castle. And saw some of the troops already starting to return. Including the ones that had been placed at my school.

I ran back to the safehouse and waited on the bed for her return. To tell her what I had accomplished.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:03 pm

When Jack's father had left him to walk into another room I was there in wolf form looking at him. Slowly I got up to my feet and shifted in front of him. My hair long as it flowed down my back. My white dress with gold tips hung close to my hips and my tiara on top of my head. I stood still and watched him. "Hello King......I believe we have matters to discuss." My tone was even. Not mad and not happy.

When my wolf clan saw the retreat they took it upon themselves to go head with a frontal. As the vampires backed up another wolf took a step forward and so that continued. With no one there to stop them who knew what was going to happen.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum