Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 pm

When she was told to go talk to some guy in the hallway I felt uneasy. A Royal member of the family only gets pulled out of class because something bad happened. Always. It was never for anything good. Unless you were being told you had a new brother or sister at home.

My eyes followed her as she walked back in. She had been crying. I put my hand out for her to hold. She didn't need words. Just comfort. And I was here to do that for her.

CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:09 pm

I took Jack's hand in mine, but as quickly as I touched his hand I released it. "I'm sorry...." was all i could get out before I turned my back to him. My thoughts running through my head wasn't my own. What was happening to my father? So many questions that I didn't know the answer to that was sitting in the darkness. "I won't be in school any more...." I said softly. Tears fell down my cheeks as I looked up at the clock. 10 minutes until the bell symboled that it was time for class to start.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:18 pm

"Come on. Lets get out of here. So we can talk." I said getting up and grabbing my things. "I will not say goodbye like this."

I waited for her to get up with me and follow. I had just gotten her back. I was not loosing her again. Not now. Not ever.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:21 pm

I walked with my head slightly down and followed Jack. The guard had taken my things so it would be easier to meet him. "Where are we going?" I asked. There was nothing in my voice. No emotion or anything. Everything had been stripped from me to the point I didn't even know what I was doing. I sighed slightly as people all around us watched us like I was a circus act. The wolf inside of me growled and wanted to be free. To keep my human form was harder now that my emotions where drained from me.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:28 pm

"You'll see." I said. Soon enough we were at the lake.

"I wanted to show you what I can do." I said to her as I went down by the water.

I put my hands in the the water. It started to swirl around my hands until they were orbs floating slightly above my hands. Then I froze them into solid ice. But they weren't just frozen orbs anymore. I had made them take the shape of Roses that had just fully bloomed. I moved closer to her so she could see them clearly.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:37 pm

I looked at the rose and back to Jack "That's beautiful..." I said kindly. I brought my hand up slowly and touched one of the roses. The ice melted a small amount from my body heat. "What else can you do?" I asked looking up at him. I knew our time was short but I couldn't help but want to live in these moments.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:43 pm

I put the orbs down on the sand. I knew there would be rocks in the sand. So I put my hands on the sand and pulled all of the rocks together to form a stem shaped alter for the roses. I made two dimples in the middle for them to rest. Then I had the rock around it grow into layers of petals.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:52 pm

I smiled at the roses as they changed. "That's so neat, but Jack....I'm almost out of time..." I looked up at him. Even in the course of a few minutes I went from being myself to looking like I had lost a fight and hadn't slept in weeks. The wolf inside of me was now even closer to surfacing as time drew closer. I knew that if I didn't go with them by choice....I would be forced to go and I wouldn't like how they would force me. All around the lake wolves started to gather. One by one they lined the tree line just so no one could escape. My blinking became slow as well as my breathing. I knew I had lost this fight. My movement felt slughish as I stepped infront of him. Our bodies barely touching.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:57 pm

"I can play with Air and Fire too." I said. I moved closer to her too.

"Why do you have to go? I just got you back in my life." I said with a sad tone in my voice. "I meant it. We could run away together. I can make us a house. In the woods somewhere no one can find us."

A few tears left my eyes. "Please..Please don't leave me again."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Tears fell down my cheeks as I looked up at him "Jack......It's my father....something has happened. He's the last of my family. The rest have been killed due to this fight. If I don't go......they will take me...by force..." My voice trailed off. "I don't want to go...to leave would break my heart..." I lowered my head and closed my eyes. My forehead rested on Jack's chest. "I promise no matter what you won't loose me but would you rather die and have me still be taken? You have no one here to help you defend and there is an army surrounding us." I looked back up at him. Out of the corner of my eye one wolf stepped up past the others. He stood tall like he was saying it's time. "Don't show them what you can do or who you are. They see and you will be dead." The last word choaked out of my throat as more tears began to fall from my face.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:26 pm

"When I become king there will be peace between our races. No more death. No more wars. Just peace and the freedom to be with who we want." I said. I picked up a rock and turned it into a ring. With a rose craved into it. "Please wear this...And then when you see it you'll think of me."

I slid it onto her thumb. "I'll make one for myself later." I said. "I...Will always love you. And only you."

Tears were flowing from my eyes again. But I didn't care. The only person in the world I honestly cared for was going away again. And I wouldn't know when I would see her again.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Tears ran down my face as I hugged him close to me. "Please don't forget about me....I will figure out a way to see you again. Watch for signs. You will know." I whispered into his ear so no other wolf could hear. "I promise I will come back." I stepped back still holding his hand. Slowly I turned away from him but before I let go of his hand to walk out of his reach, he stopped me.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:41 pm

I pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek. Holding her tight to me. Taking one last smell of her perfume. So I could make it a memory in my mind.

"I love you." I said softly so only she could hear before letting go of her. "Send me letters."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:53 pm

My eyes watched him as I walked backwards. There was no hiding anything anymore. I sighed and let the wolf take over. First my clothes changed into the beautiful white dress with gold tips with my tiara. Then things started to shift. My vision, ears, tail and body went to wolf. I looked back on the one person I had looked for, for years and finally found. Yet again we where torn apart by the fude. The pack dispursed and walked away as I walked with them. Once I hit the tree line I looked back one last time to see Jack and with that last image I ran.

Months passed before I could step away. I ran in wolf form down to the lake where my last wonderful memory was with Jack. The moon was high in the sky and I was dodging vampires left and right. Since my absents looks like Jack's family was stepping things up around him. My father had been murdered and I got there with just enough time to be with him for a day before he passed infront of me. I couldn't stop this war on my own and to make things worse they where trying to make me get married to someone I didn't even know because a princess couldn't run a war like a King could. They refused to call me queen. They left that to whoever my father appointed until i was married to step up and take their place. no matter how hard I tried to fight to stop the fight no one would listen.

As I snapped out of my daydream a vampire stood infront of me. Not Jack...no this must have been a body guard. He must have been told to kill all wolves just incase one was a shifter which wasn't good in my book. I tried to run but he blocked me. His speed was just like Jack's. He took a knife out and we started to fight. My teeth versed his knife. To say that was an easy fight...well.......not so much. After a lot of growls, and yelps I won. As he laid limp on the ground I walked over to the lake and shifted into my human form. I bent down into the water to help clean the fresh cuts off of me. Jack's ring hung around my neck on a large necklace chain.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:28 pm

After she left that day I fell onto the sand. With her running away from me...it was like she took my heart with her. I had just enough strength to grab a rock and turn it into a ring for myself. With the same Rose carving on it. I slipped it onto my thumb. After awhile I pulled myself up from the sand. I walked slowly back to my dorm room. When inside I locked the door. I stripped myself of my clothing before getting into the shower. I let the sand go off my body before sitting in the tub. Letting the water fall on me. The salty tears falling from my eyes again. I looked at the ring on my thumb. The first thing I was doing once I got myself together was ordering a case of her perfume.

Then months passed in a blink of an eye for me. In those months I went to my classes and did the homework. But I didn't even bother to connect with anyone. My heart and soul were yearning for her. My Sapphire. She hadn't sent me any letters. I continued to go to the lake every night after I was done with my day. Waiting for her to appear from the woods. Come running for me. So I could hold her in my arms.
Tell her how much I had missed her and that I loved her. But each night she didn't show. And each night I added another Rose pedestal. So she would know I had been there.

Then one night I noticed that there was people following me. Probably just someone as eyes and ears for my parents. I hadn't really been updated on what was going on between our two races. Probably because my father wanted me to stay focused on my studies.

Today it was late fall and I was sitting on the beach again. I was wearing boots, jeans, a black shirt, long black jacket, black hat, gloves, and a scarf. To look like a normal person. But I had my left glove off. I was looking at the ring on my thumb. Then I heard a bunch of noises. I got up and went to see what was going on.

Thats when I saw her. She had finally come. When her fight was over with I went to her. I pulled her into my embrace. It felt so good to hold her. To smell her scent.

"Sapphire."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm

I was scared at who touched me until his scent filled me all around. "Jack..." I said softly as I pulled myself into him. My heart hurt to have him so close. To feel him and know that he is alright. "I'm so sorry I didn't write or anything...." I said softly. The wind circled us as I looked up into his face. Something about it felt right. "Please forgive me..." I said softly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm

"Nothing to be forgiven for." I said softly. "But lets go back to my dorm.

I took off my jacket and put it on her. I picked her up and held her in my arms. Then I ran back to my dorm room. When inside I locked the door after I had set her on my bed.

"I'll go start the bath for you." I said. I walked to the bathroom and started the perfect mix of hot and cold.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:53 pm

I looked around his room and smiled slightly. His scent filled me and I felt safe here. "Jack...don't fuss.....I'm ok...I promise." I said kindly. I slid his jacket off of my shoulders and got up off of the bed. My dress changed since I had been out of my wolf form for a while now. Now I wore a green silk dress that hugged my curves and had the old style sleeves that where tight but as they got to my elbows and hands it flared out. I still had my tiara on but it was larger than my last one. My clothes where ripped where the knife had cut me. A few cuts on my arms, sides, stomach, back, leg and one on my neck. I looked like I had been through one hell of a ringer. I didn't even notice when jack came back into his room from the bath.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:00 pm

"I need to fuss. Your cut in several places. And a bath will help. Then I will clean out the cuts and bandaged them." I said. I sat down on the bed. I hugged her to me.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:21 pm

I looked up at him "I promise I'm alright..." I said softly against him. "There is much I need to tell you...." I said quietly. Wolves howled at the night sky looking for me. "They are looking for me...They will smell my blood at that vampire body and know i'm injured....." I said softly as I pulled away and stood up. i walked over to the window and looked out into the night sky.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:25 pm

I went to the bathroom and turned off the water. Then went back to her. I sat down on the bed.

"What do you need to tell me?" I asked.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

I looked at him and sighed. "Can I explain after the bath?" I said softly. "my muscles ache from being in my wolf for so long....." My voice trailed off
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:38 pm

"Um..Yeah. Go ahead. The bath is all ready. And theres a clean black towel  in there for you." I said.

I laid down on the bed.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 pm

I smiled as I took my tiara and shoes off. I slid my dress off of my shoulders and walked back to the bathroom in just my bra and underware. Once I heard the click of the door saying it was shut I sighed and leaned up against it. "How will I even begin to tell you...." I whispered to the air as I got back up and finished undressing and slid into the tub. The water was so relaxing. Even though it stung my cuts a bit I didn't mind. "Jack?" I asked out loud. He seemed very quiet.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 pm

"Yes,Love?" I said still laying on the bed.

I was honestly afriad of what she was going to tell me. So she could take as long as she wanted in the bath. Because I didn't know if I could take being shattered again. I just wanted to keep her here. Forever with me.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:10 pm

"Can you come here please?" I asked sweetly. I needed to tell him now before I chickened out and couldn't tell him. I just hoped that he wouldn't be to upset.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum