Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) Empty A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm

A Boy and a girl go to the same college. They are  modern day royalty from a Vampire and Werewolf kingdoms. And their kingdoms are enemies. But they meet at school. Not knowing that they are the son and daughter of Kings that hate each other. They both have just been enrolled. They have a couple classes together. And they live in the student dorm buildings.

What lies ahead of them? What will Fate of their meeting have? Will a war break out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sheet:
Name:
Power(s):
Bio:
Looks:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Jack William Kent
Race:Vampire
Power(s): He can make Element(Wind,Fire,Earth,Water) do as he wishes.
Bio: Jack is the Prince and the next in line to be King. He see's the feud between Vamps and Weres as a childish fight. Which he seeks to end when he becomes King. He has a few friends who are dating Weres in secret. But not much is known about Jack. He tends to keep to himself. But hopes to change that when he starts school in a week. In the mean time he is moving into his dorm room. And by HIS dorm room he means his. His Father made a big donation to the school so Jack could have his room. To keep his secret and privacy.
Looks:A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) 7d338a86

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by AlicesGirl Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Name: Sapphire
Race: werewolf
Power(s): can shift into a wolf at anytime she wishes. On full moon nights she's forced into a wolf for as long as the full moon is in the night sky.
Bio: sapphire is a headstrong girl who is next in line for her throne. Beautiful, smart and has a viper tongue. She is very opinionated and a smartass. She is suppose to have a roommate but her roommate never shows up. Which is what starts to get sapphire into trouble as she asks questions. Her eyes are the color of sapphires and her hair is long loose curls.
Looks: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) Stock-photo-portrait-of-young-beautiful-girl-with-curly-red-hair-115576570

Last edited by AlicesGirl on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Cool. Do you want to start or would you like me to?
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Either one Smile looking for a picture now Smile
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 pm

As i walked through the doors of this prison that some people call school...I noticed that things where just as boring as ever. Why had my father made me come to this dreaded school anyway? I didn't need to be here. I was a princess for god sakes! I needed lessons on royal duty...not this whole world history, geography crap that will do me no good in the real world. My things where already placed in my room and as usual I had a dreaded roommate. I walked to my new dorm and the door was all the way open. Go figure. My blue chiffon dress blew easily with the gentle breeze that came through my open windows. I slipped off my shoes at the door and worked on getting my room unpacked. My father had insisted on letting me do everything myself to show me what I had and frankly I didn't mind that so much. The people who usually unpacked my things got things mixed up anyway. My hair was in loose curls as usual down my back. As I walked over to the window I smiled slightly. The view I had was the woods and the lake far off in the distance. To see those woods made me feel at home. I sighed slightly as I sat on the window bench and looked out in the trees getting lost in thought as usual.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:39 pm

I was in my room laying on my bed. I was finally all moved in and unpacked. I had everything I could have wanted. A big flat screen tv. Gaming consoles and games. A big bed. And decorations fit for a Prince. Classes started in a few days. So for now I could just be myself and veg.

As a Vampire I'd have to feed on blood. But we also ate human food too. And we could go out in the sun light. If we wanted too. But most of us kept to the norm. Sleeping all day and then being awake until just before the sun comes up. If we went out in the sun we simply just put on sun glasses. So it was easier on our eyes.

I got up from my bed and went to the mini fridge. I opened the door and grabbed a bottle of blood. O neg. My favorite. I twisted off the cap and took a sip.

I thought about what my Father had said to me. Just before I left.

"Son there is no shame in coming home if you can't handle it. Handle being in the real world alone. But this a unique college. It has a human percentage. But the rest is Vampires, Witches, Werewolfs, and etc. So you should not feel alone. And you will have your own room. And the school work is real. So you must keep up with your homework. Or you will end up failing your classes."

"Yes, Father. I already knew all of this from reading about in the papers you gave me. I'm sure I will do fine in the real world. And besides you said I would get a new supply of blood bottles each month."

"Uh..Yes..Yes I did. Anyways just do well in your classes and then use your free time to meet new people. To practice for being King. As King someday you will meet lots of people at Balls, Gatherings, and etc. And with your college experience and degree you will lead the people into a new era. Of understand the world today and tomorrow."

"Yes Father. Understood. May I go find Mother now to go say good bye?"

"Yes. I think she is in the study."

I walked off after that.

I shook my head and came back to reality. I took a few more sips from the bottle before putting it back.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm

"But father......why do I have to go? I don't WANT to go!" I yelled at my dad.

"It will be good for you Sapphire" He said sternly.

"BUT...." He cut me off...

"Look I will send all of your favorite things including once or twice a week a special meal will be on your bed waiting for you. Now go. you are going to be late." He said softly as he hugged me tightly. "And take this..." He said calmly as he placed a locket around my neck.

"What is this for?" I asked him curiously.

"When you can open it you will know." He said quietly. He kissed the top of my head. We had lost my mother when I was very young so to let me go like this was hard for not just me but my father too.

I quickly hugged him back and then ran out the castle door so my father didn't see me cry.....

I snapped myself back from my flashback. A slight tear had ran down my cheek and I brushed it off. Awesome. First day here and I was already dreading the rest of this year. My roommate had yet to show so I decided to close the dorm door and walk down into the courtyard to get a better view of things that where around.

Kids of all ages where gathered and talking. No one even tried to speak to me. Most of the werewolves avoided me. Afraid that i would curse their family or something. Vampires where pretty much few and far between. As for the rest of the kids....well they followed the crowed and left me be. I sat down on a tree swing and looked around. I was not the best at introducing myself to people and frankly I didn't even want people to know who I truly was to begin with. I closed my eyes and let the wind blow over me. The wolf in me loved the wind and how it felt blowing through my hair (or fur).
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 pm

After I had the blood inside me I decided to go for a walk. I hadn't been out since I had unpacked the last of my things.

As I walked I eventually found a tree. The tree had a swing on it. But I wasn't interested in the swing. I was more interested in the tree. I climbed up the tree. Making foot holds as I went with my elemental power.

When I got to the top I used the same power to the branch stronger. So I knew it wouldn't break while I was sitting on it.

I looked out at the view. It was beautiful. The sun was making the water sparkle as it slowly set. Soon the half moon would be out. And I could sit here for as long as I wanted. I wouldn't get cold.

But then I felt the tree branch viberate a bit. Someone was on the swing. I looked down. It was a girl. But I didn't move. I wanted to watch for a bit.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 pm

I looked up at the sun. As beautiful as it was setting I couldn't seem to shake the feeling that I was being watched.

I wasn't sure how long I had sat on the swing but it must have been hours because the sun had already started to set. My phone started to buzz in my pocket slightly. When I took it out it read....

"Dinner is on your bed. Hope you enjoy your first night there. Love and miss you -F"

I sighed as I looked up at the moon. My eyes where always brighter at night. Curtisy of my wolf side I guess. I got off the swing slowly and started to walk back to my room.

"Some first day..." I mumbled to myself. I had konly been there one day and I was already marked as the outcast. this was going to be one tough year.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm

I hopped down from the tree. I wanted to know more about this girl. She was very pretty. And I wanted to know what her name was.

I ran to catch up to her.

"Hey!" I called out. " Wait up!"

She was the only one around. So she would know it was her I was yelling too.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 pm

I spun around to to see who was trying to get my attention. The light from the moon made my hair look silver instead of brown. Something that has only happened to to two other people. My mother and one distant relative that I no longer know the name of. "yes?" I said kindly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:18 pm

When I was in front of her I stopped.

"I just wanted to say your really pretty. And if I could ask you what your name was." I said as I looked at her.

She was so pretty...Her hair looked silver in the moonlight. I just wanted to reach out and touch it.

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:28 pm

I blushed a bit. Was this guy even real? By the time I had regained my composure im sure I looked stupid or dumbstruck. While im mentally hitting myself in the head I smile kindly at him. "Sapphire.......my name is sapphire." I said sweetly. "what about yours?" I said calmly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 pm

"Fitting name for a beautiful girl." I said. "You can call me Jack."

I returned her smile. I wondered what she'd be like for a dance partner. If there was ever a dance around here.

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:52 am

I was pretty sure my face turned 5 shades of red, but as a princess I had to learn to have a poker face. I couldn't show this much emotion around everyone. I new that for sure. "It's very nice to meet you Jack" I said sweetly. A piece of my hair fell across my face slightly.

In the moonlight you could see so much and yet so little. There was wolves howling in the background that surprisingly made me jump a bit. Guess it made me seem more human than wolf to jump at my own kind.

"I was just about to go back to my room for dinner....would you like to join me?" I asked sweetly. Nothing in my room even said royal. Except my jewlry which was never out on display anyway.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:59 am

I watched her face. It turned red slightly. So she was the easy blush type. Cute. When I heard howling from the woods I looked up at the moon. Then she started talking.

"Sure. I'd love to join you. I was about to go find something for dinner as well." I replied.

I held out my arm. "Lead the way, Madame."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:09 am

I smiled and took his arm gently. The wolf in me begged to get out and run. I wouldn't though....it was to early for me to be out in wolf. Espeshally on the first day of school. My father would shoot me if he found out.

I walked with him back to my dorm and unlocked the door. My roommate still had yet to show up. I wonder what happened to her.....My mind started to trail off until I saw something on my bed. It was a polished wooden tray with enough food to feed 3 people and a rose in a vase in the middle. My father just always had to show how much he missed me.

The rose wasn't normal. It was a bright blue rose that to my father....it ment I was the center of his world. A small smile crossed my lips as I motioned to Jack. "Care to take a seat? There is plenty to share." I giggled slightly. Like one person could eat this much. The point was to have some leftovers but with this being the first meal...I wouldn't complain and I didn't mind eating the normal human food also. The room was a bit colder since I had forgotten to close the windows. Goose-bumps ran up my arms as I hugged them to me. I had forgotten how cold it got once the sun set.

I sat down on the bed and as usual with princess classes I sat tall, but I didn't keep my head up to the point that it should be. A princess was suppose to have their head strait so you where almost looking down to the point of your nose. It just made me feel to snoody so I modified it to my liking. My teacher back then didn't like it so much though. I got a lot of smacks for that back then.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:17 am

As we walked to her dorm I was seeing a different part of the student living areas. It was fun and interesting. I caught a wiff of what she smelled like. Summer roses after a rain storm. It made me smile.

When in her dorm room I saw a platter of food on her bed. It had a blue rose. Must be from someone she loved. I sat down in the chair that she told me to sit in.

"So where are you from?" I asked her. I started to eat my portion of the food. It was rather good. Almost as good as the cooks back home.

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:27 am

My father must have made this by hand. It wasnt near as good as the cooks usually make. I didnt mind. When he asked where i was from i tried hard to hold my composure. I didnt want to lie but i didnt want him to know that i was royalty. Most guys run from power...not towards. I smerked slightly "im from a small village NW of here. " i said kindly. "where are you from?" I said still just as kind. I started to eat more of my fathers food.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:37 am

I had eaten have of my portion when she gave me an answer. It honestly looked like she was holding something back.

"Cool. Funny enough I'm from a small villiage North East of here." I replied. "Great place to be in winter. Some of the best skiing, snow shoeing, snowboarding, and other winter activites."

The food was great but I really needed a drink. But I didn't say anything. I was trying to be polite. She would offer when ready.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:46 am

It wasnt until jack was done eating that i noticed there was nothing to drink. "im so sorry...my......." I cut myself off. What guy wants to hear that it was her own father who cooked this? That would have been another strike against me. "i mean i." I continued, "forgot the drink! would you like a drink?" I asked sweetly as i walked to the fridge. "thats so strange..." I said sweetly. "that your so close to where i live but we have never met." Outside the window there was another howl which had me drop my drink. "dam...." I said softly as i worked to clean up the glass and soak up the soda. A piece of glass cut my hand slightly and i hadnt noticed. Not even after i gave jack his drink and worked to clean the rest of the glass up.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:51 am

"Its fine. Your great. I knew you would offer when you were ready. I'm just grateful enough that you shared your dinner with me." I replied as she got up.

While she was at the mini fridge she cut her hand. I knew because I smelled the blood the moment the glass broke through the skin. I tried to keep myself poised. For all I knew she could be human. And for goodness sake I didn't want to hurt her.

"Life is just funny that way I suppose. What is your village famous for?" I said. Trying to stick with the topic at hand. Her blood smelled good...and I didn't know why. I should have drank a whole blood bottle before going out. Curse my Father and his many lectures.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:01 am

His question actually stumped me. "hmmmmm....im actually not sure." I giggled softly. "i never actually put much thought in that." After my mother died i stopped trying to keep up with things. It was to painful to think of somedays. My necklace started to gleam in the moonlight. After i gathered me another drink i sat down across from jack again. "what about you?" I asked in a sweet voice.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:09 am

I noticed her locket. It looked like it had been passed down to her. It was probably one of the ones that had a photo inside it.

"My mom has a locket similar to that one. She would have passed it down to my sister...But she passed away..at a young age. They found out they were pregnant with me a few weeks after she had...been put to ground." I said.

I took the glass and took a sip.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:23 am

My first instinct was to grab my locket. I couldnt help it. "im sp sorry to hear that. I mean about your sister...not the news you where made." I said. "this........" I held the locket tighter for a minute. "was my mothers. She died while i was still in her stomach. I had to be cut out to live. My dad cut me out...." I let the rest of the story fall. I couldnt finish the story. A line of wolves lined the trees like they where behind a barrier. one wolf kept watching me but i didnt notice. I was enjoying my time with jack. I took a sip of my drink and leaned back a bit to stretch and relax. "on a bit more of a joyful note.....what classes do ypu have tomorrow?" I smiled at him
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum