Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 pm

I closed my eyes and laid my head on his lap. After all these years I knew he was ok. I knew that he was safe and not hurt or worse. This was the time I was going to cherish. Even if we missed class but I had a guard that would grab my work if I ended up missing any class for any reason. Made life as a princess easier.

AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:45 pm

I just sat there. Petting her and it was peaceful. I could have stayed all day.

"Its good to know your still here." I said to her.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:52 pm

I nuzzled up against him more. My fur looked grey in the sun but my ears had gone more brown than when i was a pup. It seemed like it was hours by the time part of my pack showed up.

"What are you doing princess?" A guard growled. "That is an enemy to you, your father and people!" He worked his way out of the shadow. He didnt shift into human and to anyone else it sounded like growling only. I got up and stood infront of Jack.

"Leave him be. He saved me. Now go back to your post!" I growled back at him. I took a step towards the guard and he backed off and left. I took a few more steps forward to make sure there was no stragglers and turned to look at Jack. I would tell him one day...but today wasnt that day. I couldnt have him reject me because of our family. I would rather die than have that.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 pm

One moment my wolf was still a wolf. But then she turned into..Sapphire.

Wolves were all around us. I stood up to defend myself. If I needed too. Making a sword of stone from the rocks around me.

Then they suddenly backed off.

"What is going on here,Sapphire? And why weren't you honest with me and tell me you were a wolf?"

I was so confused.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 pm

My beautiful gown flowed around me. It was white with gold tips. A small tiara was ontop of my head. I looked like a vision from a story. "I'm sorry Jack......" My voice trailed off. "I wanted to say something but was afraid you would run once you knew. I didnt want you to learn like this." I rested my hands against my side and turned my back to Jack. A single tear ran down my cheek as I waited for a response.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:48 pm

"I'm just glad I know now. All I've ever wanted was you back in my life." I said. The sword fell from my hand. It turned back into rocks when it touched the ground. I went to her and hugged her.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:57 pm

I nuzzled my face into his chest. "There is one thing you dont know....." My voice trailed off. "Dunlougan is a villiage close to where i live.....I.....My father is king of that village." I said softly. The sun shinned off my tiara.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 pm

"Its okay. I noticed the crown. You don't have to explain. I understand." I said. I kissed the top of her head.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:25 pm

I shook my head. "you don't seem to understand. Our families are enemies...." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. There goes my emotions again. Always getting in the way.

(Since it's almost kairi's bedtime i'll be posting back slow. That and she just got sick so I have that mess to clean up quick lol)
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 pm

"I don't care. We'll run away if we have to. But for right now we're in college. And we can be ourselves here." I said to her. I wiped away her tears.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 pm

"Alright but can we get out of here. We are being watched and i would rather not tip off my father." I said sweetly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:51 pm

I nod. "Yeah. Lets go." I said. I let go of her hand. I waited for her to start walking with me.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:00 pm

I looked at him and sighed. My steps where long as i walked over to the tree, grabbed my books and clothes. I started to walk towards the school. "did your dad put guards around the school too?" I asked kindly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 pm

"No. He didn't. He wanted me to learn how to fend for myself in the real world." I said. "So theres no one here to report to my Father."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:13 pm

I smiled. Thats good. My father lost my mother but sent guards just to make sure im safe.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 pm

We started walking back towards the class buildings. First class was probably over by now.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:23 pm

As we walked it was silent. Atleast til the bell rang. "Wonder what class it is now?" I said calmly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:29 pm

"We have Poetry and then Drama together." I replied. "But first I need to get my bag from my english class room."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:57 pm

I nodded as i walked with him.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:02 am

"And then after classes are over I want to go to the campus lake. And show you something." I said to her. Then I ran off real quick to get my bag. Then was back with her before she realized I was gone. "Off to Poetry we go."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 am

I looked at him curiously. "show me something?" I asked sweetly. I walked almost silently next to him.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:16 am

"You'll see after our classes." I said just as we entered the Poetry room.

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:22 am

I nodded and sat down in my seat. This was going to be a very boring class.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:27 am

The first thing the teacher did was recite a sonnet by William Shakespear. Then she asked us what it meant.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:48 pm

The class went by in a blur. For some reason I just couldn't concentrate on anything. At least not until a tall man came into the classroom and asked to speak to me. I gathered up my things since class would end soon and walked outside the classroom with him.

"Can I help you?" i asked kindly.

"Yes Princess....we need you to return to the castle as soon as possible." the man said.

"Why? What is going on?" I started to sound a bit paniced.

"It's your father....." He trailed off.

Tears came to my eyes as I nodded. I didn't know what was going on but I knew something was about to go down that wasn't good. "Alright. let me say goodbye to my friends. I'll meet you in the woods before the next bell in 15 minutes." My whole body went numb as I met Jack after class. Tears ran down my face as you could clearly see I had been crying for a while.

"Hey Jack..." I said trying to sound lighthearted but it failed misserably.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 pm

When she was told to go talk to some guy in the hallway I felt uneasy. A Royal member of the family only gets pulled out of class because something bad happened. Always. It was never for anything good. Unless you were being told you had a new brother or sister at home.

My eyes followed her as she walked back in. She had been crying. I put my hand out for her to hold. She didn't need words. Just comfort. And I was here to do that for her.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum