Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:03 pm

When Jack's father had left him to walk into another room I was there in wolf form looking at him. Slowly I got up to my feet and shifted in front of him. My hair long as it flowed down my back. My white dress with gold tips hung close to my hips and my tiara on top of my head. I stood still and watched him. "Hello King......I believe we have matters to discuss." My tone was even. Not mad and not happy.

When my wolf clan saw the retreat they took it upon themselves to go head with a frontal. As the vampires backed up another wolf took a step forward and so that continued. With no one there to stop them who knew what was going to happen.

AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 pm

When I walked into my study there was a woman I didn't know. I listened to what she had to say.

"Hmm...So I assume that makes you the Princess of Wolves and the woman my son loves." I said. "We have many matters to discuss. Which do you propose we talk about first?"

I sat down on the leather couch.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 pm

I smiled a bit at his words. So he had told his father just as I had thought. I knew that he was going to have to which made this even more dangerous. "This petty war that YOU...." I pointed to him "Started. I was never told the details of the war or how they came about but I was hoping you would be kind and would let me explain my side of the story." When he didn't move I took that as my sign to explain. "I see Jack told you about us..." I started. He responded with a yes but didn't seem pleased. That's for sure. "Look I understand if your mad but please don't do to him what I'm being forced into. Why not let him have love?" I looked at him. "I heard everything you said and actually I remember my father seeing someone after my mom died. You will never know how much my father cared for your daughter." I said sort of cold. It still made me mad. I saw how that fight ended with more blood than it was worth. I knew something was wrong or was going to be wrong but I never said anything.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:24 pm

I sat there listening to her. But she was not explaining her side of the story yet.

"You. You little wolf pup have put so many of my plans out of reach for my son. But it is a new era. I intend to let him love you. Because I no choice but to." I said. "Now. Tell your side of the story. While I'm still in the mood to hear it."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm

I took a breath and tried to steady myself. I had to keep my head. One wrong move and I would be seriously in some big trouble. "My point is king. I saw how your daughter was killed." My words where flat as I watched him. He looked furious and frankly my instincts where telling me to run. Run as fast as I could out the same way I came in.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:30 pm

"Then please. Enlighten me. And perhaps I will still keep my word to my son." I said. "I have been waiting a very long time to know."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:41 pm

I tried to steady myself and walked in front of him. I sighed slightly and looked at him. "May I sit?" I asked kindly. He nodded or motioned for me to take a seat and I did. After steading myself I closed my eyes and started to bring myself back to that day. The day that would live in my eyes as the truth.

"I was young back then. Maybe around 5 or so but I relive it almost everyday in my dreams. My father had put me to bed but I didn't stay there. I snuck out to see what my father was doing so often. I followed him out to the woods where he shifted and ran. I ran behind him and ended up loosing him for a while but eventually found him. Your daughter was wearing a beautiful blue gown. She was so kind to my father." I said sweetly as I smiled. "They talked for a while. I couldn't hear them though. I had to stay to far out of sight to hear clearly. My father shifted into a wolf and your daughter got on his back. Well.....that's when the trouble started. A wolf guard came out and thought that she was attacking my father so he tackled her to the ground. She fought him but not without substaining some major injuries. A vampire guard I guess was there to watch over her and saw the attack. He knocked out my father and tried to help her but she threw herself in front of my father. She was badly hurt and bleeding to death on the ground when the guard ran. I guess he was afraid. another wolf came up and got my father back to the castle but not without asking for help with the vampire body. They thought she was the reason my father was knocked out or in their eyes dead. She died in front of me....asking for me to help her." I opened up my eyes to look at him. Two guards had come in and where standing behind me but I didn't see or notice them. At least not until they grabbed me. "Let me go!" I jerked but it was no use. They had to good of a hold on me.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:53 pm

I waved off the guards and they let go of her. "Leave her and I be." I told them.

"So her death was an accident?" I said.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:56 pm

I looked at him and sighed. "The beginning of it was but her true death wasn't an accident. A guard was told to kill her. Your vampire did hurt her badly but a wolf guard is who killed her." I said softly. I say back down on the seat in front of him. I had never felt so little in all my life.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:58 pm

"Was said guard ever put on trial or anything?" I asked.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:04 pm

I shook my head. " No. My father never knew exacly what happened. Im the only one besides the guard that killed her that knows." I was sitting up strait and tall. It was my fault for not coming forward sooner. Her death was on my hands technically.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:06 pm

"Can you punish said guard? Because if you do then there is no reason for the war anymore." I said. "I'm sorry you lost your Father. That loss is on my hands."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:12 pm

I tried to remember the face bout couldnt. "I would if i knew exactly which wolf it was. It was far to many years ago for me to pinpoint exactly who it was." I said softly. Even if the war continued atleast i got that weight off of my chest. "So i guess in a way your daughter's blood is on my hands." I said calmly. A lot more calmly than i felt honistely.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:19 pm

"We've both lost someone we loved. And this war has raged on long enough. I will keep my word to my son." I said. "We will have peace between our races. Now go find my son. I'm sure he's waiting for you somewhere."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:27 pm

I gave a release of a breath i was apperently holding. "Thank you sir." I said as politely as i could. I got up and walked backwards away from him. "If you ever need me.....my name is Sapphire." I said politely. I changed into a wolf in front of him.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:53 pm

I watched her go. I finally knew the answers I wanted. I could be at peace with myself now. And I could let everyone elses lives fall into place.

CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:57 am

I walked out the window and jumped from the railing. Landing easily on my feet I shifted. A few guards saw me and yelled for people to attack but I was to quick. On the way back I ran into my pack that had advanced and sent them home to await further instructions. I ran to the safehouse and shifted outside. I wasn't sure how I would approach him.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:03 am

I was laying on the bed. Looking up at the rock ceiling. My eyes were slowly closing. I was getting tired. Beyond the point of being able to control when I fell asleep. One question was floating on my mind as I drifted off.

Where was she?
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:22 pm

I walked into the safe house and Jack was asleep. I smiled slightly as I sat down on the chair on the other end of the house. I didn't want to wake him. He had been through a lot. Out in the distance I could hear my name being called but I didn't know who's voice it was. Atleast not until the end of it said my love and then I knew. It was my fiance to be. I almost gagged when I knew who it was.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:26 pm

When I woke up I got out of bed. I slowly walked around the safehouse. Trying to see if the love of my life was in the house yet. I smiled when I found her sitting in a chair.

"Hey Sapphire." I said to her with a smile. Sounding a little sleepy most likely. "I have some great news!"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:42 pm

I looked up at him and smiled. "whats the news?" I pretended not to know.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:44 pm

"My Father said yes to peace treaty! In two days time on your lands! The war is over! We can finally be together!" I said getting down on my knees in front of her.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 pm

I smiled slightly "Yes.....but at a cost......" My voice trailed off.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:24 pm

I looked at her with a confused expression. "What do you mean? What cost?"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:28 pm

I sighed and looked at him. "I talked to him after you left....i know how your sister died...." I said slowly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 pm

"What do you mean?" I asked even more confused.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum