Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:46 pm

"We use to have these races to see who was faster. Most of the time I would let her win. She was just to cute to loose. And then sometimes we'd actually go swimming." I said.

CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:50 pm

I smiled at him. "Thats cute!" I giggled slightly. "Did you ever try to find her?" I said softly. I didnt even notice my hand was still on his knee.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:05 pm

"I use to go looking for her in the woods." I said. "But alas I never did find her."

Her hand felt warm on my knee. "She and her pack probably moved on."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:39 pm

My smiled disappeared slowly. "let me help you find her." I said kindly. "id love to reunite you."
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:41 pm

"And how can you do that?" I asked with a curious look.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:51 pm

I shrugged and sat back up. My hand placed softly on my lap. "I dont know but my father is great at tracking things. Maybe i cal see if hes seen this wolf. She couldnt have changed to much as she grew." I said feeling optomistic.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:55 pm

"Its silly. Don't worry about it. The years I had were the ones I got. And I can be okay with that." I said.

I stood up and walked around again.

"So what did you like doing as a kid?"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:01 pm

My heart sank fast at his words. He didnt want to look for his friend? Why wouldnt he? Years cant change someone could they? I watched him walk around a bit. "i...ummmmm" my brain was having trouble putting scentences together. I had to snap out of it. I ran a hand through my hair to collect my thoughts a sec. "i loved to wrestle and sit by a fire under the stars. Those are the memories i treasure." I said sweetly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:08 pm

I couldn't help but notice when her face frowned a bit. Did she really want to help me find her?

"Cool. Sounds like you had a fun childhood." I said. I started pacing again.

"I do want to find her. I just thought, your dad being a farmer, wouldn't want to go looking for a wolf. That may or may not still be alive."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:15 pm

I looked back up at him. I had hope in my eyes. Not much but i had hope. "Why not let him judge that?" I said with a soft smile. "i'll call him in a few hours when he wakes up." I smiled at him a bit.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:18 pm

"Okay." I said. I sat back down on the couch. "Its funny actually. A few of my friends back home are in relationships with people from your town."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:29 pm

I looked at him curiously "Why is that funny?" I had a plan in my head that was working it's way out as we talked. I had to be careful though. I wasn't suppose to tell a soul I was a wolf...let alone a princess. I had to keep my sources as quiet as I could.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:32 pm

"Well....um...That depends on if what I tell you next freaks you out or not." I said. Waiting to see if she would say she would or wouldn't freak out.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:34 pm

I looked up at him. Nothing but being serious crossed my face. "Nothing you say will freak me out. Trust me." I smiled a tad. I had forgotten to shut the window in the room and I also was freezing cold now. The night air was very brisk tonight. I could see the goosebumps on my arms as I tried to keep my arms and legs close to me to stay warm.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 pm

"Its because the people from my village, including me, are Vampires." I said. "And the village is a village...But its also a kingdom...Where my dad is the..well King."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:41 pm

I was lost for words. I didn't know if I should have done the same thing or not. I didn't move and didn't respond very quickly which I'm sure probably scared him a bit. When I finally did speak I got up off of the couch and walked infront of him. "Well....it is very nice to meet you PJ." I winked at him and smiled. My head was now in overdrive. So that is why my father kept it a secret about that village for so long. Even as I wandered there. "Why are you here if you are a prince?" I asked kindly.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:43 pm

"Wait...Your not afraid of me?" I asked. "Not telling me to get out or anything?"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:47 pm

I looked up at him curiously. "Why would I be afraid? Your obviously nice and don't want to suck my blood or else you would have tried to attack me when I cut my hand." I said with a smile. "Besides...your my friend and friends don't bail on eachother just because of something like that." I looked up into his eyes.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:53 pm

"Ok. But for goodness sake..Don't ever call me PJ again. My friends back home use to do that. It drove me nuts." I said. "But you can't tell anyone okay? The human population isn't suppose to know about us. Mean the Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, and etc population on campus."

"And to answer your question about why I'm here...Well my Father thought I should become educated about this era in time."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 pm

I giggled slightly "But PJ fits you!" I smiled. "I won't tell a soul...I promise." I said kindly. He had no idea what I was which was good in my favor. "You know....." I took a step closer to him to where our bodies where barely touching. My eyes still looking up at him. "Class starts in 20 minutes." I smiled. "We are going to be late to our first class if we don't get a move on." I giggled and stepped back.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:59 pm

"Right. See ya in Poetry class then." I said. I used my speed to get out of her room and get back to mine. Where I took a quick shower and got dressed in normal clothing. Jeans and a basic black t-shirt. I grabbed my book bag and then speed off to my first class.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:06 pm

I closed my door behind him and sighed. I had to show him his wolf. The question was how? I quickly took a shower, dressed in some skinny jeans and a tubetop with a pair of heels. My shirt was a dark green. I grabbed my messenger bag, slung it over my shoulder and ran to get to class. I stopped dead in my tracks and had an idea.

I ran my hand through the bushes that where around me. Here I was hidden by the trees. I slowly shifted into my wolf and was careful to remove clothes as to not rip any more of them. Heaven knows I went through way to many clothes as a wolf. I could see Jack sitting at his desk. My clothes and bag where off in the trees and the nice part was once I switched into my wolf form you couldn't smell the perfume through my coat. I stepped up to the edge of the trees and started to sniff the ground like I was looking for something. I had to wait a long time before he actually looked at me.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 pm

My English class so far was kinda boring. When that happened I usually looked out windows. So I did. And there she was. The wolf from my childhood. I excused myself and went out of the classroom. Then quickly, without being seen, I went to my wolf.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:20 pm

When I saw him walk out the door I walked into the woods. No need to freak out the humans I suppose. There was a clearing not far from here that I laid down in and waited. I wasn't sure if he could track but it was worth a shot to see.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 pm

By the time I got there I saw her walking off. So I followed her. I ended up in a clearing where she was waiting for me. I smiled and sat down next to her. I patted the top of her head.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 pm

I closed my eyes and laid my head on his lap. After all these years I knew he was ok. I knew that he was safe and not hurt or worse. This was the time I was going to cherish. Even if we missed class but I had a guard that would grab my work if I ended up missing any class for any reason. Made life as a princess easier.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum