Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:10 pm

"Can you come here please?" I asked sweetly. I needed to tell him now before I chickened out and couldn't tell him. I just hoped that he wouldn't be to upset.

AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Play of Fate. (Alicesgirl and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 pm

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I sat down on the floor next to the tub. Waiting for her to tell me what she had to say.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:23 pm

I leaned up against the side of the tub. The way I was positioned you could see the top of my breasts up and my arms which where crossed overtop of the tub. "I wanted to tell you everything now before I talk myself out of it...." I said slowly.

"The reason why I left is because my father died. I got there one day before he died infront of me..." The memory stung my eyes as tears fell down into the tub. "From there things started to get worse. The war between us is now worse. If anyone now so mentions vampire they are killed. I had to take over in my fathers footsteps and I tried to end the war myself but no one would listen to me...." The tears came harder now.

"My father appointed someone to carry on with the war until I was married...." The words stung my mouth as I looked up at him.

"My father before he died set up an arranged marriage and I am to marry this.....wolf who doesn't know me or anything. i have never met him...." I sighed as my tears stopped.

"I tried to petition the council but they won't let me be queen until I get married. That means i can't stop this war or really do anything. Someone else is calling the shots until then....." I sank into the tub as the rest of the reason why I couldn't write fell from my lips. "I'm so sorry Jack..." I watched the water now waiting for his reply.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:35 pm

When she said it all I curled up on myself. "If I could end it...Could you be with me?" I said softly. "Because I cannot loose you again. I can't let you marry that wolf. Because I'm the one who really loves you."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:41 pm

I moved over to the side of the tub and pulled jack closer. He was on his knees and i was halfway out of the tub with my head to his chest. "Yes.....i would gladly be with you." I said softly to his chest. My long hair fell down my back but the muddy water kept me hid. The fights i had to get into, to get back to the school must have done more to me than i had known.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 pm

"Then I have to go home to do that." I said. "And make my father listen to reason. And give him a ultimatum."

I kissed her on the lips. For the first time. And maybe the last. But I was going to enjoy this moment. This little moment in time.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:07 pm

I looked up at him. "Jack...what are you going to tell him? That you've fallen in love with a wolf? He would have me dead in a matter of hours fi he knew......" My voice trailed off.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:11 pm

"I don't know. I'll figure it out on my ride home. In the morning. Tonight is our night." I said. I kissed her again.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:22 pm

I looked up at him and kissed him back deeply. Giving everything I could possibly give in one loving kiss. I held him to me and in one slick move I pulled him into the bath with me and giggled.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm

I smiled when she pulled me into the tub with her. I laughed. It was the first time in months I had laughed.

I kissed her again. Just kept kissing her. But I wanted more of her.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:34 pm

I smiled at his laugh until I heard a howl that was far to close to his room that made me jump and move closer to him. We couldn't get much closer to him in this dam tub without him swallowing me whole. "We should probably get me out of the tub before these cuts get infected...." I said against his chest.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 pm

"Um..Yes. I suppose we should." I said getting out first. I got out of my wet clothes. Not caring if she saw everything. I grabbed my towel and started to dry myself off with it. Then I grabbed my black robe.

I left the other black one with her towel. So she could have some privacy. And I got the first aid kit out.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:56 pm

I blushed and got out after him. i didn't bother to close the door and towl dried off. I wrapped my hair up in a towl and put on his black robe. Slowly I walked over and sat in front of him once he got the first aid kit out.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 pm

I opened the kit. "Now lets take care of those cuts." I said.

I waited for her to show me the first cut.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 pm

I showed him my leg cuts first since they where the easiest to access without getting out of the warm robe. "Why are all the guards around here now?" I asked him curiously.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 pm

"My Father probably sent them to look after me. Babysitters." I said. "But I don't need them. I can take care of myself."

Soon enough I had all of her cuts cleaned and bandaged.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:18 pm

I blushed when I had to move my robe to have him get the other cuts. My skin was flawless . "Thank you." I said sweetly as I looked at him. "Will you be safe going home and talking to your father?" I asked in a nervous tone. I was afraid to let him out of my sight again. "I could come with you...." I winked and smerked at him.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:24 pm

"Your welcome." I said to her. "Speaking to my Father is something I should do on my own. I will try to keep you out of my talk with my Father."

I stood up and put the kit away.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:25 pm

I sighed and shlumped onto the bed. "I really don't want you out of my sight......." I spoke out loud. I thought I spoke that in my head until Jack responded. The robe was still open and exposed almost all of me.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:35 pm

I smiled when I heard her say that. I went back to the bed. I held her to me.

"I don't want you out of my sight either. But I have to go. I have to end the war. I want peace between our races so I can be with you." I said and kissed her.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 pm

I kissed him back softly. "Jack....." I whispered softly against his lips. I could hear shuffling outside of the window and his door. What in the world was going on that had everyone going batshit crazy?
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:44 pm

"Yes, Love?" I said softly. I kissed her neck. "What is it?"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:48 pm

I melted under his touch and sighed softly. My train of thought had left and I couldn't even remember why i was worried in the first place. I kissed his collarbone and down his chest a bit.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 pm

I kept planting kisses on her. Trying to get her to relax.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:12 pm

I melted under his touch and sighed. More noise came from outside Jack's room. Like people where having their doors slamed open and shut one at a time. I tangled my legs around him while the robe fell off my shoulder a bit.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 pm

"I love you. I want you." I whispered between kisses. Her skin felt so soft. I just wanted to be able to touch it all the time.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum