Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spy School *closed*

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Spy School *closed* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spy School *closed*

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Perhaps her best friend is the girl that her brother falls for?

CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Yeah that's usually my plan. I just asked Krezzentia but I haven't gotten a reply and idk who else to ask.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:02 am

I will join!
RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:38 am

Thank you. We just need the girlfriend.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:23 am

Name :Cleo Masson  
age 17

Bio: Cleo had never really been the prefect child in her step-father's eyes as she could try and do her best no matter what she was never good enough for him not like his perfect son, Nate, he could be out late and get bad grades but yet never seen his father's wrath. Cleo's mother had remarried to save her family as the child services had plan to take Cleo away because of someone saying that she was unfit mother after her father had up and left them for reason unknown to Cleo. So in a hurry her mother married her step-father. Cleo couldn't take his always pointing out how bad of a child she was so she told him everything that his perfect son did and with that lead her the school. He just wanted to get ride of her. She was happy to go even though she would miss her mother. Though she was in the same school as the Nile siblings as she went to school she had always this deep crush on William but never said anything because it was her best friend's older brother.

The Spy School *closed* - Page 2 Ira_vampira_pink_orange_yellow_red_black_emo_girl_scene_queen_hair_make_up-22412_zpsd60c725e
RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 am

I sat eating in the cafeteria waiting for the usual announcements to come from the teachers table. Something exciting was happening.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:46 pm

{OOC- don't forget to marked this thread closed.}

I slowly walked into the cafeteria rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Another day of nasty food. I swear they are trying to kill us with this stuff they was feeding us. As there has been rumors flying around about something big was going to be happening I shrug it off. What was so big that would happen here? Someone getting killed for once out of the crazy training they was putting us through? Maybe it could be Jane McWilliams... but I couldn't get that lucky. I saw my girl at our table already I slid and sit next to her, "What up girl!?" I asked her with a smiled at her.
RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:52 pm

(I will)
I smiled at her as she sat. "Oh the usual. Wondering what their news is that's so important," I said before the headmistress stood and began her speech. I tuned it out until I heard boys joining us and listened closely. Hearing the Blackthorn school was joining us I was completely stoked.

My brother would be here, and my totally wonderful boyfriend. Though not many people knew just how deep our relationship was yet. Not sexual but some cases have been verging on it and the other reason is that we can't tell too many people. Like his parents, or mine, and as a precaution my own brother, his best friend.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:20 pm

I laughed lightly as I looked at her and laughed, "I know there nothing good that could happened here." I said lightly as she the head mistress spoke to the student body. My jaw drops, "Well I guess I stand corrected..." I said with a laugh. "At least we know two that are coming over."
RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:25 pm

I smiled at her. "What a way to speak of my best friends. Next to you of course," I said. I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend. We hadn't talked much over the summer, something happened so he didn't have time. Certainly not enough to tell me about it.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sat May 03, 2014 2:44 pm

(Ahhhhgggg....I totally spaced about this one! I'm so sorry! Real life has just been SO busy.)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat May 03, 2014 5:44 pm

(You're good)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:37 pm

This Roleplay Will Be Paused Soon If There is No Activity By 9:00pm EST on June 7, 2014
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote: 11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down