Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonton High-School (open to all)

5 posters

Go down

Bonton High-School (open to all) Empty Bonton High-School (open to all)

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:40 pm

For most people high-school is normal. There is nothing special about it but this high-school is different this high-school teaches supernatural students. Vampires, Neko's (part cat), shape-shifters..etc. Any one is welcome.

Welcome to Bonton High-School  

Setting:: Bonton, Louisiana present time

~Any Species are allowed
~You can be the same species of someone else.
~Yes you may double 
~Have any ideas or plot twists PM me and we can talk about it!
~Any questions PM me.
~Last but not least have fun! 

Character Sheet:: 

Name::
Species::
Where are you from::
Personality::
Bio::
Appearance::

My Character sheets::

Name::Dany Cassells
Species::Phoenix:powerful beings who appear human
~Incineration by touch.
~Long lived and impervious to things that would kill a human (gunshot, hanging)
Where are you from?::Cardiff,Wales.
Personality::Tempermental/stubborn/fighter/caring/protective/
Bio::Dany is from Cardiff wales. Most the time she doesn't speak in a British accent but there are time when her accent comes out.When she was 11 years old her family moved to Louisiana hearing about the high-school just for supernaturals. Dany has two older brothers who live back at home. Not much other then that is known about her.  
Appearance::
Bonton High-School (open to all) Daenerys-daenerys-targaryen-30463999-1280-720

Name::Johnathan Grayson
Species::Werewolf::Human except when under the influence of a full moon they look like a wolf or lycanthrope.
Superior strength and sight,and a simple, animalistic personality.Where are you from?::Louisiana
Personality::Stick to himself/animalistic(territorial over spaces and people. and the way he eats)/protective/caring/hot-headed.
Bio::Johnathan is from Louisiana. He lives in the middle of a rather large forest with his "Pack" his mother,father and two younger sisters. John keeps to himself so no one knows anything about him.
Appearance:: When he changes he is a pure black wolf with gold eyes. 
Bonton High-School (open to all) CELEBRITIES_jonathan_rhys_meyersV
Fiction
Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Bonton High-School (open to all) Empty Re: Bonton High-School (open to all)

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm

((If any of these aren't allowed just let me know I got them from this site, that has all supernatural species on them http://www.listal.com/list/creatures-of-supernatural))

Name: Albert Ankleton

Species: Demon

Abilities: Possession  Like a Star @ heaven Super strength  Like a Star @ heaven control of hell-hounds  Like a Star @ heaven  teleportation  Like a Star @ heaven wish-granting  Like a Star @ heaven  Psychokinesis   Like a Star @ heaven control of light  Like a Star @ heaven control of subconcious

Weakness:
Exorcism  Like a Star @ heaven Angel's Touch  Like a Star @ heaven  Palo Santo  Like a Star @ heaven Salt  Like a Star @ heaven Holy Water  Like a Star @ heaven Iron  Like a Star @ heaven Bones  Like a Star @ heaven 

Where you from? Munich, Germany

Personality: keeps to himself/beats himself up with regret and sadness/strict/mean (not on purpose)/doesn't like to be around people because he is afraid of hurting them

Bio: Albert always knew that he was different and that he could control things that normal people should never be able to see or control. Albert's parents died when he was young and from there he was always bounced from one foster home to another, until finally when he was 16 he was sent out to live on his own. Albert found out about a school called Bonton High School and he was excited to start there, he hoped that they could make sense of his powers and to help him control them. He didn't want to hurt anybody, but he has hurt people before, by accident of course, but hurt them non-the-less.

PicBonton High-School (open to all) Tumblr10

Name: Jenna Kingsley

Species: Fairy

Abilities: magical knowledge  Like a Star @ heaven telekinesis  Like a Star @ heaven Invisibility  Like a Star @ heaven Immortality  Like a Star @ heaven Enhanced Strength

Weakness:
Iron  Like a Star @ heaven Silver  Like a Star @ heaven Sugar/Salt  Like a Star @ heaven Cream

Personality: Outgoing/center-of-attention/ loves to be around people/bubbly/always excited/ADHD

Where You From?: London, England

Bio: Jenna always knew that there was something different about her, she always knew that she was different, her parents died when she was younger and she was raised by her grandmother... when her grandmother was on her dying bed she told Jenna that she was a fairy and a place where she could go to learn more about herself and to be able to keep herself in check.

Pic: Bonton High-School (open to all) Christ10
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:54 am

Name: Catalina Nekron

Species: Neko(Part Cat)

Abilities: Very flexible,Can jump from place to place without getting hurt, can talk to cats and felines in general, and can persuade men to do what she wants them to do.

Weakness: Catnip and Water(She goes in it, drinks it, and etc. Just doesn't like it that much.), and Yarn.

Personality: She has cat like mannerisms. Such as purring and etc. She is very sly,playful, mischievousness, and deviousness.  So she will sometimes cause trouble just to amuse herself.

Where You From?:Tokyo, Japan 

Bio: Catalina was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. But her who family, on both sides, are all Neko's. So she grew up knowing what she was. Her dad was the one who delivered her at birth so a human doctor would not see her cat ears and tail.( He went to med school. ) For a year she went to a Japanese high school. But  her parents decided to move to LA so she could go to a high school where she could freely be herself. Because at the Japanese school she couldn't be herself.  Over time she was taught how to her cat ears and tail go back into her body so she could look normal in public. 

So they packed up everything and off they went. Her parents bought a house with a lot of land so they could roam around outside freely as their Neko selves. Her Father got a  job as a doctor at the local hospital and her mother opened a flower shop.

Catalina is excited to start at a new school and make new friends.

Bonton High-School (open to all) H1

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 am

Name: Lucifer Purdon

Species: Davea (creature of shadow, a special type of demon, which is periodically used by others demons, similarly to hellhounds.)

Abilities:Invisibility,Teleportation,Claws,
Superhuman Strength.

Weakness:Cannot manifest without shadows. Extreme light.

Personality: Is a loner and sticks to the shadows. Gives off the tough/bad boy vibe.

Where You From?: Everywhere and nowhere.

Bio: Lucifer has never had a real home. But his parents decided that he needed one when he started high school. So they moved to LA. Where the school for supernatural creatures. So he could learn how to become a powerful Devea. Because the men in his family have always been strong and powerful. Plus they want him to understand human history. 

Lucifer could care less but obeys his parents nonetheless. But is happy that soon he will graduate.

Bonton High-School (open to all) 444995

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrak Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:59 am

Forgive me for ripping this straight out of a manga I like. I'm sorry if this is too long.

Name: Karia Kezenet
Species: Sanjiyan
Abilities: Summoning and controlling various spirit beasts, including thought-manifested familiars and the undead. Channeling spirit energy to gain temporary boons such as increased speed.
Familiars:
Fei-Oh: A scaled beast shaped like a tadpole with sharp teeth. It has one eye in its mouth, and is capable of flying and changing size.
Mir: A scamp creature from a parallel universe. Nobody knows how she ended up with Karia, and Mir is only capable of making animal noises.
Nicholas Hall: A completely normal high school student from England who Karia accidentally killed. He is now her immortal undead servant. He takes classes alongside her.
Origin: England (Primary School), Tibet (Raised) Spirit World (Born)
Personality: Most of the time, Karia is rather friendly if quiet. She hands in her homework on time, likes to talk about music, and avoids the more troublesome students. Most of the time. Every few days, however, Karia's bad side takes over. She is loud, uncouth, and willing to get what she wants through violent means if necessary. It's easy to tell when she's this way; she prefers to be called Sanjiyan instead of Karia, and she develops fangs. Sanjiyan hates schoolwork, preferring to show off her (self-proclaimed) god-like powers in fights with the more troublesome students.
Both of her personalities are in love with Nick, though they show it in completely different ways.
Bio: The word Sanjiyan means two souls. The Sanjiyan accept the spiritual duality that goes hand in hand with their unique abilities, and devote their lives to teaching spiritual unity. Unfortunately, Karia had no such teachers.  Born during the final decline of her race, she was raised in a time of decadence and greed, where the priests disregarded the old ways and sought immortality. Their hubris was their downfall, and it came in the form of a great cataclysm. The elders, unable to contain the destruction, attempted to create a portal through which they could escape, at the cost of sacrificing a young girl.

Their plan failed. Instead creating a portal, they teleported the sacrifice to Earth, where she was raised by an impoverished Tibetan family and named Karia. Sometime during her youth, a terrible incident occurred, and she was forced to flee her home. The years between then and her arrival in England are a blank, though both she and Sanjiyan assume that this was the period when Sanjiyan began to manifest as a separate personality.
Appearance: Short dark hair, browned skin, red eyes, third eye in forehead, fangs if Sanjiyan.

Name: Nicholas Hall

Species: Undead Human

Abilities: Immortality, extremely high damage and pain threshold, and super strength. Can get vague impressions of what Karia is doing if he concentrates.

Origin: England

Personality: Light-hearted, somewhat goofy, and very much in love with Karia (and, to his constant dismay, Sanjiyan). He would die for her. He already has once, after all.

Bio: Nick doesn't remember how he died, only that he woke up with a strange marking magically grafted to his forehead, with a voice in his head telling him to serve his master well. He's tried his best to do that, although at times it's quite difficult.

Appearance: Short dark hair, green eyes, strange marking on forehead, and a whole lot of scars.

Bonton High-School (open to all) 3x3_eyes_by_oldschool_girl-d58fw0b
Pictured: Karia, Nick, and Mir riding on Fei-Oh.
Endrak
Endrak

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:02 pm

((Thank you everyone! They all are perfect and are great Characters. I'll start the RP))

The sound of locus rang through out the room as Danny woke up to the sunlight hitting her eyes. She let out a light groan as she rolled over in bed and covered her face with her blanket. After laying there for a moment long she got up from her bed with a stretch and yawn as her nearly white hair fall around her shoulders. She heard her mother shout from the downstairs, "Yes I'm up!" she shouted back as she grabbed some clean cloths and headed to the shower. Once she had finished showering and getting ready for her knew year of school she jogged downstairs grabbed an apple her car keys and school back and left heading out towards her school.

Johnathan let out a sigh as his face was buried in his pillow as his sister ran down the hall screaming and shouting. Johnathan let out a growl before sitting up in his bed and looking out his window to the woods outside his window which brought a small smile to his face. Johnathan loved the wood he was able to run free with out having to worry about the eyes of the humans being on him. After sitting there lost in thought for a while he got up and showered. Once finished he dressed for school and without hesitation went straight through the woods on feet towards the high-school.
Fiction
Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:18 am

I groaned when I heard my alarm go off. It meant it was morning. And another school day was about to start. I hated the drive to school. The light of the sun always bothered me. But at least I would be out of that high school soon enough. 

I dragged myself out of bed and went to the shower. After I was done I dried off. Then I picked out a black long sleeve shirt and black jeans. 

Once I was dressed I grabbed my school bag and my umbrella. So I could have my own personal spot of shade. 

When I was woken up by my alarm I hid under my blanket. I was so warm under it. But I knew I had to get up so I could go to school. I groaned when I felt the rush of cold air over me. I hurried to my bathroom to take a fast shower.

When I was out I did the rest of my morning routine. When I was dressed and fed I walked outside. I unlocked my car and got in it. My car was a cute pink punch buggy. My parents had got it for me when we moved here. So I could get myself to the places I needed to go.

Bonton High-School (open to all) Pinkbug 
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Albert's alarm was going off and he rolled over. 

Sigh it was Monday again.

Although Albert looked forward to school it was doing the nothing but sit at home afterwards that bugged him. He wished he could have friends, he wished that he could be around people. Albert hoped that this new school really could help him with these issues like they say that they can. Albert would be more than happy to be able to live a somewhat normal life again. He just missed interacting with people. It made such a lonely life for a boy who loved to be around people.

Albert got up out of bed and started towards the shower, he grabbed his clothes that he was going to wear that day and placed them on the counter in the bathroom. Than he turned on the shower and let the warm water run nicely over his back. Albert washed himself and then got out. Albert got dressed, brushed his teeth, geled his hair and got ready to go. Albert grabbed a bagel and a travelling cup of coffee on his way out the door. 

Albert got into his bright yellow Lamborghini and started it up. He then started to drive to the new school.

Jenna's alarm went off and she rolled out of bed. Time to wake up already. Oh this was going to get some getting used to. Jenna refused to go to school since she had been turned. Since she had found out that she isn't human. Well she is human but only the smallest sliver of her is human. Jenna did some research on where she could go where she wouldn't be a burden to anyone and she found this great new school. Or at least she hoped it would be a great new school. Where she could actually be around people and not have them freak out on her. She was excited to start at this new place but also scared. Jenna told her parents she was moving away, and didn't really give them a reason why, just that she found a school finally that she wanted to go to and that they accepted her. Jenna packed up her stuff and kissed her parents goodbye. Now she was in her new apartment at this new place, and today was going to be her first day of school

Jenna looked at the alarm clock. Shut it off, quickly went and had a shower, got dressed, did her har and makeup and then was out the door in no time.

Jenna got into her bright red Ferrari and started to drive to school.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:54 am

This Roleplay Is Now Paused Due To Inactivity
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Sorry  For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down