Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoN Canada (Closed.)

5 posters

Go down

HoN Canada (Closed.) Empty HoN Canada (Closed.)

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 pm

It is the year 2014 and Canada finally has some older vampyers open a school for those who have had their Mark appear. All are welcome. No one will ever be turned away. But everyone wants to know. What is going to be the flaw in this house? No one knows. It could be just like any normal HoN school...Or could have a dark secret.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet:
Name:
Former:
Affinity:
Bio:
Looks:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Students so far:
Rilynn Brown: DoN
Leo Winters: Luna Moon
Dina Scott: Fiction
Ben M.: Fiction
Auden Rose Young: CherryBlossom.
William Dupree AKA Will: CherryBlossom

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

HoN Canada (Closed.) Empty Re: HoN Canada (Closed.)

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Name:Auden Rose Young
Form:5th
Affinity:Water
Bio: Auden was happy when she got her Mark. It gave her a place to fit in. And away from her drunken father. When her mom died he took to the bottle and he never looked back. Sure he went to work sober. But when he got home he would always com home with a bottle in a brown paper bag. So she had to grow up fast at the age of 13. Learning to cook, clean, and etc. And now that she's 18 she doesn't even have to go back to her old life when she is done with school. She can have a clean slate in the new world she belongs to.
Looks:HoN Canada (Closed.) Emogurl
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:05 pm

[Can I post my char sheets later? I'll even play 2 chars]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 pm

(Yeah! Of course!)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:47 am

Name: Rilynn Brown
Former: Third
Affinity: Especially close to spirit, however all affinities.
Bio: Everyone calls me Riley, unless your my Mom; that is the first thing you have to know about me Smile. I was raised by my grandparents, whom I know as Mom and Dad. My biological parents really didn't know how to be parents to me, and abandoned me. My grandparents adopted me, and my younger sister. I'm the black sheep of the family. I know my parents just want what's best for me, but their idea of "what's best" isn't mine. Growing up in a fundamentalist Christian home wasn't always a walk in the park. I was devastated when I was Marked. My family disowned me.
Looks:
HoN Canada (Closed.) Astunn10
HoN Canada (Closed.) Third-10
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:49 am

Cool! Thanks.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moon Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Name: Leo Winters
Former: 4th
Affinity: Fire
Bio: Leo lived a great life before he was Marked, he had a good group of friends, good grades in school, and he came from a very wealthy family. The only thing is, he never really got to see his parents since they always worked away from home. He had to put up with the house staff to look after him, even though they ticked him off. He was relieved to be Marked, his parents didn't find out til he's been at the House of Night for nearly 3 months.
He has a strong sexy British accent.
Looks: HoN Canada (Closed.) Tumblr_mn9hmopnSi1rxkaxbo1_400
Luna Moon
Luna Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Awesome! Thanks for joining!
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Name::Dina Scott
Former::4th
Affinity::Water
Bio::Dina didn't have the best life growing up. Her father left after she was born never wanting a daughter. Leaving her mother with a new born and four year old. Her mother not able to handle it she quickly turned to drinking and she didn't stop till Dina was almost 13 and her brother was gone living with his girlfriends family. The last year of her life was crazy but when she was marked she was happy yo leave her crazy so called home and go to place where she could be free.
Appearance::
HoN Canada (Closed.) Natural-blonde-hair

Name::Benjamin Meyers
Former::5th
Affinity::Earth
Bio::Benjamin came from a wealthy family. Most would think how amazing that must have been but in all actuality it sucked. His parents wanted him to be everything. The number one student, the best quarter back at his school but things went wrong when he was marked and they quickly disowned him and boy was he thankful. He was happy to start a life that he had control of. 
Appearance::HoN Canada (Closed.) 1a11-henderson-40p-bw-768x1024
Fiction
Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Thanks for joining!
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:18 am

Just need one more person to join as a guy and then I will start this. Smile
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:12 am

Name: William Dupree AKA Will
Former:Third
Affinity: Technology
Bio: Will is from a middle class family. And they all loved him until he was Marked. So now Will has been disowned and told never to come home. And that they will never go see him 'at that devil school'. He was hurt at first. But then he has started getting over it. And realizes that he will have a better life..if the change doesn't kill him. 
Looks:HoN Canada (Closed.) Silas_612x380
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:46 am

(Auden=Red & Will= Orange)

I groaned when my alarm went off. I wanted to sleep more. It felt like it had been forever since I had last slept in. But today was a school day and I had to get up. I was so close to being done with school and making it through the change to being an adult vampyre. I smiled at the thought of it. 

I'm almost there. Almost at my clean slate. And able to have an actual future in a new way of life.. ,I thought.

I got up and started getting dressed. Classes were starting soon.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I pressed the snooze button. I still wasn't use to this new way of life. But it was better than being homeless or dead. I took each day as a blessing now. Because for all I knew I could be dead at any given time. I sighed and slowly got up on my feet. When I was I flexed my body a little before starting my new 'morning' routine.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Dina stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around her as she herd her alarm going off. She had woken up early not really able to sleep due to yet another nightmare. Once Dina had made it to the bathroom counter she silenced her phone. She soon was dressed and ready for school. She wore her aqua blue dress and her flats that matched. This year was gonna be different she was gonna be happier. 

Benjamin grumbled as he rolled over in his bed silencing his alarm. He was so used to sleeping in it was hard for him to get up but he had no choice it was another school year. He sat up from his bed and rubbed his face as he stood and headed to the bathroom. Ben quickly showered and got dressed in his dark blue jeans, black V-neck tee and his leather jacket and black shoes to match.
Fiction
Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Riley

I woke up, well that's not exactly accurate, I was startled awake. I felt the stir of something around me as my alarm went off. I was recently Marked and disowned by my family, and everything was happening so fast, too much, all new. I got out of bed, grabbed a nice outfit out of my wardrobe, nice shoes, and went and took a shower.

HoN Canada (Closed.) 410
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:23 pm

I put on some clothes that were easy to move in because I was just not in the mood for tight clothing today. My first class was my English class. We were reading a classic play. Romeo and Juliet. Personally it was my favorite play. I wondered if my drama teacher would be letting us turn it into a production. I shook my head and grabbed my school bag before rushing off to class.

My first class was Vamp. Soc. It was alright. It was pretty cool finding out who was a vampyre in plain sight. I was one of the first ones there. My morning routine never took long. Just a shower, get dressed, and mow down on a apple. 
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:08 am

(I will do like you and have a brother and sister, but not twins)
Name: Demi
Former: 1st
Affinity: illusions (like my other character in my rp)
Bio: she and her brother were found, when she was a few months old, in a home full of trash and shouting. Her brother was 1, but since then he fought for her, the whole time they were in foster care. When he was marked she cried because he was being taken away. Then just a few months later she was marked. Again she cried from joy. Now they're together, on her first day. What will go wrong?
looks: long black hair, deep light blue eyes. She has two streams in her hair, electric blue and electric green.

Name: Jack but sister calls me dark
Affinity: shape shifter
Former: 3rd
Bio: he loved his little sister. When they were taken she was all he had so he was determined to be there for her. Through everything he wanted her happy. He hated that time apart before she arrived at the house of night. Now all that separates them is a few classes and a dorm.
looks: blonde hair, dark brown eyes. Well built
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:09 am

(Thank you for joining. Smile You can go ahead and post.)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:16 am

(Thanks, due to my phone I will use initials so you can understand who is who)
D: I was getting a tour from jack. He seemed excited about giving me the tour. He even knew someone who could show me my room later, a girl who was around my age. He swears he doesn't have a girl or like one yet but I think otherwise. I didn't say it though.

J: I showed her where all her classes were and gave a description. I showed her where familiars can be found but she was too fond of cats. Having bad experiences we moved on. I showed her the riding stables which she enjoyed having never seen a horse. I showed her my dorm and now we were going to see the one who knows where her room is.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:00 pm

The air was cool yet warm and refreshing at the moment I got out of the shower. A sense of peace, wonder and fear ran over my skin and rushed away as a breeze swirled around me. I could get used to this new life, I can't believe that less than 24 hours ago I was human! I grabbed my books, and headed for the drama class that was pointed out to me the night before, or was that yesterday? Everything was starting to run together. 
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:01 am

(Sorry for not posting. I'm just waiting on Fiction to post. I think Luna Moon is still without a laptop.)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:10 pm

[Would you like me to Pause this so you can get a hold of the other members participating? There will be no time limit in place if you decide to do this. Meaning that it won't be closed 4 weeks after being paused.]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:11 pm

(Uh. Yeah. If you don't mind that would be great. Considering as far as I know Luna Moon is still without a laptop and I don't know where Fiction is.)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:19 pm

This Roleplay Has Been Paused By Request Of It's Author
If You Have Any Questions Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact The Author, AlicesGirl (mod)Mrs.KreszentiaBlack (admin), or myself Daughter of Nyx (site-owner)
Sorry For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down