Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pegged by a Society *closed*

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pegged by a Society *closed* - Page 3 Empty Re: Pegged by a Society *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun May 25, 2014 9:07 am

I smiled lightly. "Perhaps if you choose to not get involved with it as well." I replied. I took a sip of my drink. Talking with him is quite interesting.

Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun May 25, 2014 10:42 am

"I never choose to get involved in the drama and the gossip but some how it seems to find me. But I hope that I will just only have this one thing to do while I am here, and what rumours and gossip starts, we will be able to end."

He smiled at her and continued to eat his food.

"I do enjoy talking to you. You are a very interesting person, while at least to me, I don't know why people wouldn't find you interesting."
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun May 25, 2014 10:57 am

"They say they did but now they don't trust me. After the murder, about two months, my father shared information with me. It frightened me yes, knowing my father had done it and how, but what scared me more was losing him. I wrestled the idea of turning him in for some time," I said and paused to take a breath to calm myself.

When I was able to speak again I added, "it only took me 12 hours to go to the police. 6 hours to decide and 6 hours to wait for the right time. The police took into consideration of the time period and said no charges would be held against me because the day he told me was also the day I told them."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3