Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pegged by a Society *closed*

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pegged by a Society *closed* Empty Pegged by a Society *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Zara Demi is half angel half demon. Her father is a demon, and he became a murderer. He was caught a few years ago, but the town isn't sympathetic with her family. Zara's life had spiraled before she could stop it. False arrests and accusations follow her. The first time she met the new boy and his family she was being arrested. While they cuffed her she heard his mother say, "and you won't be hanging out with someone like that." To which he said nothing but watched as she was led away with only a single tear. Perhaps he can get her out or she will drag him down. Name: Zara Demi
Race: angel/demon
Bio: more to come
Looks: blonde hair, dark eyes.

(This one I had opened on the other site, so I thought I might bring it over here too. It has an interesting path, and if you can't tell I leave a lot of space because I want something that can wrap around other's ideas so that we don't have to follow me all the time. If my character seems to clash with an idea you'd like to happen then please explain to me and I will see what details can be changed while keeping with the story line.)

Last edited by Mizho Sohma on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Pegged by a Society *closed* Empty Re: Pegged by a Society *closed*

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:07 pm

((CAn I join?))
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Sure, by the way you don't have to ask if it's inactive. I understand it's just being nice but I feel with mine you should just jump it unless I have someone signed up and they're not saying anything about all that.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Name: Daniel Cobbleton
Race; Pure Angel
Bio: Daniel tries to look for the best in everyone. He tries to help out everyone that he can. He knows that even if you are a half demon or a full demon you can do good. He tries to help everyone. Doing so has almost gotten him killed many times, but there are numerous people that he has helped. Of course his mother doesn't know about that, but she isn't around a whole lot ... Although different from other angels, because he chooses to help both those good and bad, he has black wings instead of glowing white ones, help him hide and cover and blend in much better in his opinion
More bio to come as the story goes
Looks:Pegged by a Society *closed* Supern11
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

(Ok, so we can start at the hour before they meet and he'll see her in the store from the window and he and his mom walks outside as she is arrested)

I sighed as I was walking around in my hoodie. It had been a rainy day today and it's already soaked through. Mom sent me out for some groceries, but I had to walk 40 minutes to the store because we can't afford a car or bike.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Daniel was in the store with his mother. They were getting groceries like usual ... Something felt off with him today. Something that didn't seem right. Daniel really hated it when he got these feelings because he never knew what to expect or when they would happen, he just knew that something would happen. It could happen days from the time that he got the feeling or it could happen right away. He hated when it happened days from when he got the feeling because then he was always on edge for those days and sometimes multiple things happened. Oh he hoped that nothing too bad or serious was going to happen today, he wanted to have a calm relaxing day, but that usually didnt happen either. 

Daniel continued to act like everything was fine, like he always did when he was around his mom. He went up and down the aisles with her, picking out groceries for the next month. 
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:01 am

I went in the store and grabbed a basket. I went through the aisles looking for everything. Everyone stared at me with my soaked hair, and soaked clothes that I swear im get pneumonia. It didn't matter very much to me. They can stare. They can point. They can talk. But I don't care what they have to say.

I went to the frozen section and someone was on their phone. Little did I know they were calling the police again. I checked out and made it to the door. That's when they 'apprehended' me. I willingly put my bags down.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:07 am

Daniel had watched everything that had happened. He watched the cops show up and he watched them start to arrest her. Why though was his question. He seen her come in and he seen her not take anything. She was pretty much everywhere that they were. Daniel then looked at his mother and she had also seen what happened. Great he knew exactly what she was going to say.

There is another trouble maker that lives in this town and I know she lives not far from our house. I do not want to see you hanging out with her or hearing that you have been around her.

Or you will do what mother. It's about time that you accept who and what I am. You have been trying to avoid it my whole life. It's about time that you just friggin accept it. As I do, as I use my specialness to help people and to keep them out of trouble, and I am going to let you know now that I will probably be around her and I will probably be trying to save her. As you know that is my job in the first place.

I just wish that you were normal that is all. and be pretending that you are just makes it easier to deal with. And yes I know how old you are, that has taken me awhile to get used to to. You were just once my little boy.

Daniel then started to block his mother out and he watched them arrest the girl and start to take her away. He could tell by how she reacted and by how she was, that she wasn't "normal" either, but then who was anymore. Mixed and other species was quite the thing now, and pretty soon there wasn't going to be many "pure" humans anymore. Daniel had pretty much tuned his mother completely out, until she yelled at him saying that she was ready to go.
Daniel carried his basket to the check out line and then helped his mom take the groceries out to the car.
Daniel then watched the girl as they started to drive away to their house.

As soon as Daniel got home, he decided to watch the news and figure out what that girls name was. Then he would go on his computer and into the database and see what he could find out about her, to try and make his job a bit more easier. Daniel really hoped that his feelings that he had earlier was only about this and that nothing else was going to happen. This was going to take up pretty much all of his day doing research so he could get things started. First though he was going to have to meet her. Sometimes the cops at the station liked him and sometimes they hated him ... he wondered who he would have to deal with down there today.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:15 am

I sat in the holding cell, they had taken my groceries and put them in a freezer so they wouldn't get old and what not. I sat alone because the other besides me had grown males and all were staring and drooling and calling unholy names. All were attempts of hitting on me.

I sat quietly waiting for them to figure out I did nothingike always. I had a receipt in the bag, and they already had a strip search down. They did that to be thorough with me.

God I hate this place.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:48 pm

((Make sure you mark this 1X1 as closed now that I have joined ... just a friendly reminder... ))

I went inside of the police station and inquired about the girl that was just brought in ... good thing the cops that were working were ones that never had any issues with me. They told me that they were just checking the receipt that she had in her bag to make sure that she didn't steal anything and that if it proved to be true that she didn't steal anything, then they would release her in about an hour.

I thanked the policewoman and then waited outside on a bench and waited for her to be released. 

I had done some research on her before I came down to the police station. I knew that they had to hold a suspect for at least 3 hours before releasing them; or that was the law in this town for some odd reason. I knew her name and I knew some background on her. I really wanted to help her ... I just hoped that she would let me ... I read about her father and the bad things he had done and why now they are taking it out on her. It didn't seem fair, but it seemed to be how smaller towns worked...

*sitting outside on bench waiting for her to come out*
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:53 pm

(Thanks, I will. I got inspiration on this from twisted the new TV show)
I sat for 4 hours waiting. Then I walked out and was given my bag back and the receipt. I forced a smile as I said, "thank you very much for preserving the food for me."

I turned around and was met by a boy. I stared at him and recognized him as the new kid who watched them take me away. "Came to gawk at the town's delinquent already. Wonderful. Did you like the show today?" I asked as I walked.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Daniel watched her as she walked down the stairs ... he was lost in thought for a couple of minutes, because he only caught the end of what she was saying.

No I did not come to gawk at you. I have come to ... I have come to ... I have come to help you ... to help you with dealing with these people. To help you make them see that you aren't like the rest of your family. To help stop this from happening ... Oh and my name is Daniel ... Also I am an angel... 100% angel ... so if that helps you know that I am really here to help you ...

Daniel stopped talking then, because he knew he was rambling ...

I can walk you home and we can talk if you would like.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:19 pm

I looked at him. I knew what all the world held. I just didn't know how to tell. "Really, you think you can help a girl like me. I really doubt it. My father is a murderer, and me, well I apparently am one too. From association. But my mother, she's not, she's the sweetest person in the world."

He probably didn't mean it, but he angered me by saying my family was horrible. "My mother had nothing to do with it," I said and walked. If he followed then fine we could talk, but I didn't care either way.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:49 pm

I did not mean to anger you

I said with sincere apology

I didn't find out much information on your mother, when I did a background check, I wasn't even sure that she was still in the picture. I was looking through it to know what I would be getting into. And yes I do believe that I can help you. I have only had 2 cases in over 10 years, that I have not been able to help the person that I was supposed to help and that was because they just refused the help and refused to listen to what I had to say until it was too late. I do hope that you will not be one of those people. I do think that I can help you and that I can make this all go away. But that is only if you would like the help. As I said, would you like me to walk with you home and I can explain some things to you and then you can let me know the answer. I did not mean anything bad towards your mother.

I started to follow her.

So why do you think that I will not be able to help you?

I asked her politely.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 pm

"Helping me would require a great deal of personality changes. Or even mind changing. Small towns are full of people who believe the family around here is as all their family. Unless you're fabulously wealthy, then you're just some sweet southern person who was a victim," I said trying not to get rude.

"Besides my parents had me young. That thought there was automatically trouble, they think im a devil child. Perhaps I am, considering my father is a devil," I said. Though mother was an angel so I would be both, but even I had a hard time seeing my goodness.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:04 am

And that is where I am to come in. Is to help you with your angel side. I know that your mother would be great, and that your father would probably not have mated her if she was not the opposite of him, or you would be full devil and you would not be here on Earth right now because you would be in training.

Daniel then sighed again.

I do believe that I can help you. I have helped many. You would just have to be accepting to want the change and to want to be helped. And with some easy steps and some stuff, we can show everyone here that you are nothing like your father, and that what your father did, was not passed on to you. There might be some major changes that you are going to have to make but I believe that if you really want what is best for you and for your mom that you will accept my help and we can do things to make this right.

I looked at her and awaited her response. I was tired of always having to give this speech. Why couldn't they just be happy that I wanted to help them, that I wanted to make things better.

Little did Daniel know that this was probably going to be the biggest task that he has ever been dealt, and if he passed it then he was going to move up very high in the angel ranks.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:14 am

I didn't look at him. To me it sounded so impossible. My life was always a constant wreck because of my father. Whether he was beating me or doing something else, or any kind of crime, something was screwed up. My life was just a mess. I still couldn't get it myself, with all that it was hard to believe someone could help me.

"Is this a joke? Are you related to someone in my school? Because this im use to, people coming to me saying that they want to help and offer kindness. Then they put on a video showing me doing something that only a friend should see. They make a fool out of me," I said trying to hold back the tears. Because of everyone else I was afraid to love or be friends with people. I didn't trust even an angel because they too have thought me as scum. Nothing but dirt.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 am

I am not related to anyone in this city ... and I have only been here about three months. Just moved here with my mother, because I was sent here to help people here in this city. Every so often I move from city to city and help people. That is my job as an angel and I was told that I had a BIG important job to do here and that if I did it well then good things would happen. But I don't care what my rating is for my job. I just care that I do my job properly and that I can help everyone who crosses my path. I am sorry that people have done horrible things to you in the past. I just hope that I can prove to you that I really am here to help and not to hurt you.

I would like to meet your parents. Especially your mother. I would like to get as much background as I can besides what I already know. And to get your dad put away once and for all. I know that would help with you dramatically... all of this I can help with but only if you will let me. But also as I said earlier it is up to you. If you do not want my help then I will just go and not bug you again. But if you ever decide that you do want my help. I will leave my card with you just in case.

Daniel continued to follow her.

Would you like me to take one of those bags for you?
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:16 am

I wasn't sure if I wanted the help. I shook my head to the bag thing. He certainly stuck to his job didn't he? I wondered why he might really want to try. Usually when someone meant it they took a moment then went away.

"Alright, I guess we can give it a shot," I said. I took him home with me. My mother smiled at seeing me bring home a boy, but I didn't say anything. I went and put the groceries away while he spoke with her.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:08 am

After she had agreed that I could help her and she let me into her house.
I went and helped her put the groceries away and then I went to go and talk to her mother.
Her mother seemed to be overly happy that a boy had come home with her daughter, if only she had known why I was really here. I needed to talk to her about past things. About things that she may or may not want to share. But I always tried to find out through the parties involved instead of having to go looking through my contacts and stuff, just to make sure that the right things are said. I still go to my contacts, just in case the person I am helping is lying, but they usually tell the truth when they know that they are being helped for their well-being and that I am not trying to destroy them and to make their lives more peaceful and easier to live.

I walked into the room  where her mother is.

Hi, my name is Daniel, nice to meet you.

((I didn’t post anything that her mom might say, as I don’t know what you want done with this part, and I didn’t know if you were planning on doing the mother parts … I don’t’ want to step on any toes and just assume … if you are going to let me, then just let me know. I just don’t want to GODMOD anything.))
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:53 am

(It's alright, I got it)
Mom: I smiled at him. "Nice to meet you. Im Ana," I said and reach out a hand. After we shook I offered him a seat as I sat.

"Is there anything I can get you?" I asked him.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:39 pm

A nice cool refreshing glass or bottle of water would be nice if you have gotten any.

Daniel smiled as he talked to her mother. 

Mrs. I have came here to talk with you about things that have happened in the past. I am here to help your daughter and you be free of the horrors that follow your family around because of what your husband has done. I have come to help free your name of the stupidity and constant sorrow that this man has brought to your family. I have talked with your daughter and she has agreed to let me help her, and to help you guys get out of this rut... is it okay if from time to time that I come and talk to you to get some information. This whole thing shouldn't take too too long, and I hope that in the end, I can free you guys of all the pain and sorrow that this man has brought you guys.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Mom: I went to get him the water before he explained himself. I sat down and listened without a word so as not to interrupt. "I do not have a problem with you probing me. But please be careful with my daughter. She acts tough and all, but she's the one who hurts the most honestly. I understand everything, I get what you're trying to do, but if she gets upset walk away. Maybe not forever, but just leave her alone if she gets angry or sad. Sometimes she needs people to not talk about all this." I said.

Then I said this softer because I knew she could hear us, wherever she was, "I suggest the best way to help is not to look like it. Just give her a friend of any kind, that's what she needs."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:34 pm

I nodded my head. I was happy that her mother was willing to help and that she would help in any was possible. I was super happy about that. I nodded my head to show her that not only did I agree with her, but I would do exactly that.

Thanks for your time Ms. Until next time then?

I then walked out and looked for Zara ... I needed to talk to her about what she wanted to do today.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Zara: I was in the front sitting on the sidewalk. At times o found watching people go by was fun. Imagining what they're doing and who they are. I love it.

Like that man in the suit is the CEO of a Mega corporation, and he's heading away from town to see his mistress. He has money to live in something better than these homes so it's obvious. There's a woman who walks her dog. She's a house wife who's only child is the yappy little mutt on the leash. She has no maturnal bone in her body.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next