Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell City(Kressie and I)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hell City(Kressie and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell City(Kressie and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:45 pm

I looked at him. "What do you mean by that?" I asked rather curious. Maybe he knew something the world didn't. Maybe the creatures from my books were responsible for this cities advanced tech for the past 200 years.

But in any case I kept up my people watching. Awaiting his answer while sipping on my drink.

CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:45 pm

CherryBlossom wrote:I looked at him. "What do you mean by that?" I asked rather curious. Maybe he knew something the world didn't. Maybe the creatures from my books were responsible for this cities advanced tech for the past 200 years.

But in any case I kept up my people watching. Awaiting his answer while sipping on my drink.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Well I am sure that you read lots of books... well a lot of creatures in those books are very real... They just aren't as proud or excited to show themselves to the world.

He really had to be careful about what he said, until he could win her over and know that she would not go out and tell everyone. Oh he was excited ... he had to have her, he wanted to tell her everything about him, but he didn't want to just spring everything on her, and he really needed to get to know her first.

How about we get out of this joint and check out one of my other places. It will give us some more privacy and there will be many many many more people that you can enjoy watching ... that are even more lively than these people.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:34 am

"What do you mean? Who are real? Why don't they show the world who they are?" I asked.

I hoped that he would explain. I wanted answers. The world deserves to know these answers as well.

"Okay. I'll go with you." I said to him and stood up. I was a little woozy. "How many clubs do you own anyways?"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:02 pm

I laughed a little bit. How many clubs did I own.

I own pretty much all the clubs in this city except for 2... but eventually I hope to own all of them.

I smiled at her and then started towards the door.

I will give you more information once we are at the other club. It is my biggest and best one and it has the most privacy, plus I trust the people there the most ... it is my first shop that I have ever opened.

I then took her arm into mine and I started to lead her towards the exit. I left some money on the bar for the bartender, nodded my head at him and then we were on our way. Once we were outside I looked at her,

My car or yours? Or you can follow me in your car ... whichever is more comfortable for you.

I didn't want to push anything or rush anything and I didn't want her to feel afraid of me. She was probably already going to not believe me and shit her pants once she found out what I was and the others that worked for me.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:02 pm

I listened to everything he said before I said anything. I was glad when he took my arm. Made me a bit more stable. Which was good. Even though I was only wearing ballet flats.

"Um...We can take your car and come back for mine later." I said. Even when drunk I never slurred my words.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Xavier smiled as he looked at her. He forgot that she had been drinking and it would be best probably for her not to drive. Xavier pretty much owned this whole city but he wasn't going to let her know that yet. He would just lure her in with his charm and his knowledge ... it was a nice night out and he didn't want to ruin it ... 

Sounds like a good plan to me. I hope that you like it as much as you seemed to like this one. I had a very good day, but I hope that tonight is much better.

Xavier than helped her get into his passenger side of his car, and then he got into the driver's side and he started it up. 
The rumble of his car, was great enough to give him a boner each time that he started it. but this time that wasn't the only thing that had him excited.
Xavier started to drive onto his other club ... the biggest and the baddest one of the whole city. The one where you had to be a different species other than human to be able to go in. Only a select few humans were allowed in, and on show night which was about once a month, humans were allowed in ... Tonight was one of those night, although Xavier knew that she would love the show, all the humans did.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:59 pm

I let him lead me along outside to his car. He opened the door and I got in. I buckled up and waited for him to started up the car. When he did he drove to our destination.

"So what are we going to do at this next club you own?"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Well there is a special show going on. I think you will find quite interesting.

Most humans do he thought to himself.

I think that things are going to be great! I think you will enjoy it there more than any other club that you have been to. None of my other clubs have any of these shows. I really think that you will.

Xavier then started to drive slower. Xavier than pulled into the parking lot. It was full, there was no surprise there. Xavier was glad that it was going to be a full show.

Now I have a question for you, do you want to sit close to the stage or up above in the VIP room where we can see the whole thing from a little higher?

Xavier asked her as he parked his car in the underground garage. He didn't want anyone to interrupt them
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:49 am

"Well I do like shows. Shows are fun to attend." I said as he was telling me about it.

Then he pulled into the underground parking garage. And parked when he found an open spot. Then he asked me where I wanted to see the show from. I thought for a moment. Then I answered.

"Can we watch it from above? In the VIP room?" I asked him.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:58 am

This Roleplay Has Been Paused By Request Of It's Author

If You Have Any Questions Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact The Author, AlicesGirl (mod), Mrs.KreszentiaBlack (admin), or myself Daughter of Nyx (site-owner)

Sorry For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2