Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell City(Kressie and I)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hell City(Kressie and I) Empty Hell City(Kressie and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:16 am

Hell City. You would think its some trashed and crumbling city but its not. It's a city that is ahead in basically everything from cars to medicines. But in the many clubs in town there is only one rule. To have fun. Those clubs fume lust, desire, sin, and anything else you can imagine. But is there a chance that a guy and girl could fall in love among all this sin and lust? And what would become of the guy and girl if the girl found out he was a demon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
char sheet:
Name:
bio:
looks:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Niki
bio:Loves to drink and loves to have fun. Only has sex if she finds a man to her liking. She's been on her own since she was 18. Works hard at her job(she's a nurse.) but likes to let loose at night.
looks:Hell City(Kressie and I) Deepika5
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Hell City(Kressie and I) Empty Re: Hell City(Kressie and I)

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Name: Xavier Konkleton
sex: Male
bio: It a pretty easy going guy. Is looking for that one. Heis a demon and wonders if he will ever find the girl of his dreams in this horrible town. But he loves being a demon just usually it gets pretty boring around here.

Pic:
Hell City(Kressie and I) 2sexy-men-shirtless-1
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:52 pm

I sighed. My feet were aching. I hated 48 hour shifts. I wanted to go home, take a shower, get dressed in club clothes, then get in club and have a few drinks. I went to my car and got in it. I hit home and put it on auto drive. The car lifted off and headed for my apartment complex.

When I got into my place the first place thing I did was walk into the bathroom. I stripped and turned on the water. When it was the right temp I got in. I let the hot water rain down on my body.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Xavier owned about 3 1/2 /4 parts of this city and his biggest francise was the bars. Now the hard decision was which one would he go to tonight. That was always the question. He is trying to find that one, the girl that he has always been looking for. That can deal with the fact that he is a demon and would be good by his side. There was so many weak females here ... hmmm .. maybe tonight would be different.

Xavier decided to put on his tight leather black pants and a nice burnt orange shirt.
He then went into the shower, turned it on and stood under the hot water. Yep, tonight felt like it was going to be a good night.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 pm

After I was dried off I put on my make-up. Then went to my closet and put on my standard little black dress and a pair of black tights. Tonight didn't feel like a night for high heels. So I picked out a silver pair of ballet flats. 

I let my hair be down and curled it with my curling iron. When I looked at my reflextion I decided I was ready to go out. 

I grabbed my jacket and put it on and went to my car. Keys in hand. My door auto locked and only opened to my typed in password. That I changed once a month.

When I got in my car I told it to go to the new club downtown. I had heard it was a good place to be.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Xavier got out of the shower and he dried off. He than looked around his room and started to think of what else he might wear instead of what he picked out, but he guessed that for the bar he was going to it was as good as anything, it really didn't matter what he wore. He wasn't going to one of his higher end bars/clubs ... he couldn't stand the stuck up whores that were always at those places, but they brought in great money and he always made an appearance when he had to.

Xavier then walked over to his shoe closet and picked out some jet black dress shoes but fit like sneakers, and put them on his feet. He then went back into the bathroom and geled up his hair and put on black eyeliner on the bottom of his eyes.

Xavier looked at himself twice in the mirror and then started out towards his garage, and pushed the button to get his bright orange Lambo started. Xavier knew he was over doing it with the car, and that all the girls would be all over it, but he would ignore tham as usual. He was going to be a hard to get man tonight, but he knew that when the special someone came along she wouldn't care.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm

The car started driving to my given destination. I liked that part of my car. If I didn't feel like driving then it would just drive for me. Which meant if I had one too many I could just say home and it would take me home.

When I looked out my window I realized I had been lost in thought. Because we were entering the club district. And a few moments later it turned into the parking lot and parked in a open spot. It turned off and I put my keys in my clutch purse.

I got out and waited in the line to get into the club. About 10 minutes later I was at the front of the line. The bouncer checked my ID and gave me a stamp that the bartender would know I was of drinking age.

Once inside the club I saw that it was like a normal club. Dance floor and a DJ with interesting seating areas. I went to the bar and ordered a Martini. Then with my Martini in hand I went to a booth where I could sit and people watch.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Xavier than after double checking himself yet again (even a demon has to look good especially when he is out and looking for his mate) and then made sure that he brushed his teeth for the fourth time and then made sure he didn't stink, he put his deodorant and body spray into the console in his lambo and he got in and put the car into drive.

Xavier loved to drive. Driving helped ease his mind, it helped him calm down... Pretty much driving was his escape-goat for everything and he didnt mind... it was the safest thing, he could be like other Demons  and use sex or recklessness.

Xavier than pulled up to the Topless Waiters and he parked his car in the undercar garage that him and his employees were allowed to use and then he went in through the underground back door.

Xavier said hi to everyone and then started to look out over the crowd ... Nobody special was here yet, he was hoping, really hoping maybe just maybe his mate would walk through that door.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 pm

I giggled a little when the name of the club, Topless Waitors, was true to its name. I got up and went to the bar for another drink. But this time I ordered a Appletini. The normal martini was boring after the first two.

While my drink was being made I looked out into the crowd. Watching the men and women mash themselves into each other. Like their lives depeneded on it. 
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:26 pm

((sorry I forgot that your person was already at the bar))

Xavier than felt something go off inside of his head and his body started to automatically move towards the bar. Xavier than stopped himself and started to sense out what his body was feeling. Was she here! Was she really here?!? Well this could be interesting, Xavier really hasn't thought that his actual wish might actually come true. 
So that Xavier didn't seem just overly creepy, he started to slowly move over to the bar, and with a shhh and a slight nod with his head, he let the bartender know that this one didn't know who he was.

Xavier then slid up next to the woman, ordered a vodka on the rocks and then started to talk.

"Hey, my name is Xavier and if I must say, you are looking mighty fine tonight."

After the words were out of his mouth, Xavier realizes how stupid they must have sounded, but he hoped that it would get the convo started.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 pm

I laughed a little at his pick up line. It wasn't the best..but it wasn't the worst. I turned to look at him. I was now not disappointed. He was actually really hot. I smiled.

"Niki." I replied. "And if you buy my next drink I'll forgive the cheesy pick up line."

I took a long sip of my Appletini.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 pm

"Anything for the nicest looking lady in this place."
Xavier said with a smile, and then a frown, that was another cheesy line wasn't it. But it was the truth. He nodded at the bartender to bring her and himself another drink.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 pm

I giggled again. This guy was so cheesy but I kinda liked it. It made him funny. That and a free drink was always nice. 

"I was sitting in a booth over that way. Care to join me?" I said before taking a sip of my drink. "I like to people watch."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 pm

"Sure if you would like. or we could go upstairs to my VIP lounge and watch everyone from up top. But the choice is yours."
Jimmie said to her as he started to sip his drink waiting for an answer from the woman.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:13 pm

"Hmmm...Well I have never been in a VIP room. So lead the way." I said. I finished my current drink and set the glass on the bar. Then I picked up the one he had made for me.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:22 pm

One of the ways that I could tell that she was the one was because of how I was reacting to her. I never and I mean NEVER felt for a female this way. Now how to tell her the demon of the city, the demon of this country, the ruler of hell, the demon that the whole world wanted dead was her lover, the one that she was to be mated to. Oh that was ot going to be a good conversation.

"I will bring you to the VIP room then."
Xavier said to her as he linked his arm through hers and started to lead her into the back and up the stairs to the VIP lounge. Where they could be alone and nobody could bother them.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:33 pm

I smiled as I looked around the VIP room. I wondered who he was to be considered a VIP. Must be someone who had invested in the club.

"So where is this view that you were talking about that good for people watching?" I asked. I looked at my glass. My drink was almost gone again.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:36 pm

I had a personal bartender up here whom I mentioned over and then I took her over to a wall that had a curtain over it, and then I pulled it open. We could see the people down there but they could not see us watching them.

"Oh and if you are wondering ... I am the owner of this club, and only people that I allow are allowed up here, and right now the only people that are allowed up here is you pretty lady, me and my bartender... Does that work for you or would you like some more company up here?"

If she would feel more comfortable with others up here than that is fine with me. Or if she wanted some entertainment I could bring that up here too. although it would pain me to see it, she still didn't know that I was to be her mate ... so I guess I would have to deal with it until the time came that I had to tell her.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 pm

And the cheese continued. But the drinks were good and I liked his company. 

"No one else needed. People watching is more fun with just one other person. Meaning you." I said and sat down on the sofa in front of the window.

"I like how people in clubs think that they will go home alone unless they grind on each other for their dear lives."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:29 pm

"Well since I own the bar I had this set up so I can see what people want, what people like and what people need. When I put on my shows and stuff I can see how they truly feel versus what they actually tell me and what they actually put down on the comment cards, although I have had not had too many issues, only about 1 or 2 but the idea is still the best one yet."

I said to her with a smile. 

"I am glad that you are pleased to be up here with me, do you want to see the rest of the place? there is much more for VIP people and people that work here... or would you just like to sit and watch people for now?"

I really didn't care what we did or anything, being around here feel like a whole new person and I wasn't sure if that was going to turn out to be a good thing or not.

"As for the grinding and what not, well that is just how society is, especially for the higher class ones, because a lot of them are lonely even if they are married, actually I find the married ones to be the loneliest because they are always caught up in everything else than their actual relationship ... People need human contact and without that they do indeed feel LONELY ... or so I have learned anyways."
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:55 pm

I smiled as I watched the people below. "Well this is my first night here. And I'm very pleased with the service I have recived." I said. I looked at him for a brief moment before looking at the people again.

"There is more to the club?" I asked with a curious expression. "How big is this place?"

I finished what was left in my drink. "Can I have a Coke?" I asked. I needed to slow down on the booze. Or it would be hangover city for me tomorrow morning.

"I people watch because sometimes I don't want human contact. I work as a nurse at the hospital. I'm always being touched by someone. So people watching lets me sit back and relax while I watch the world around me go on as it normally would."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:37 pm

"I don't see the people here as normal... well sure I guess to some people it is a normal lifestyle, but people mostly come here to let loose and do other things, there are plenty of room here, and most of the people that work here live in the apartments behind ... there is tons that people don't even notice about this place, because most people aren't allowed back here. And really you have never been here before? Oh well wait until I introduce you to everyone. And you can meet more of them if you want to stay after the club closes and I can introduce you to everyone. But as I said the choice is up to you guys."

Xavier said to her.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:57 pm

"I see. I guess some people aren't normal. Hell I don't consider myself. I read all kinds of fantasy novels about demons, vampies, and etc." I said. "Sure. I'd love to meet your staff."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:31 pm

"That statement is more true than you probably even know." He said to her with a smile and then continued to watch the people through the glass with her.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:45 pm

I looked at him. "What do you mean by that?" I asked rather curious. Maybe he knew something the world didn't. Maybe the creatures from my books were responsible for this cities advanced tech for the past 200 years.

But in any case I kept up my people watching. Awaiting his answer while sipping on my drink.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next