Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Lover(Kressie and I)

3 posters

Go down

Ghost Lover(Kressie and I) Empty Ghost Lover(Kressie and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 am

Rose was murdered 2 years ago on the night she graduated from college. She and her high school sweetheart had planned on spending the rest of their lives together. But a rapist/murderer had been stalking her for months. And while the party was still in full swing he knocked her out. Slipping away with her in his arms without anyone noticing.

When (place name here) was looking around for Rose and couldn't find her he just assumed that she had gone back to her dorm room. But when he went to her dorm room the next morning her roommate told her she hadn't come in last night. He frantically looked around the college campus. And when she was nowhere to be found he went to the Police to report her missing. But was told that He had to wait until 48 hours had gone by for a report to be made.

When it had been a full 48 hours he went back. The report and a recent photo of her had been put out. On posters and on the news. Telling the public that if they had seen Rose to call the Police tip line.

3 days later Roses body was found laying in a public park. With all the trademark well marks from the The Pantyhose Strangler. This sick man liked to wrap pantyhouse around his victims neck while he raped them. Getting pleasure from watching the victim struggle until they had no more air. His favorite part was the last gags for air as their eyes were wide open. Then he would dump their bodies in a public park in the dark of night without being seen.

When the love of her life was told she was a victim of The Pantyhose Strangler he fell to his knees. In and pain and tears falling from his eyes. Roses ghost saw everything. But he couldn't see her.

Rose had a closed casket wake. Everyone she knew and loved was there. All of them cried, shared memories, comforted one another, and then watched as her casket was lowered into the ground. 

Rose stood by her grave for two years. Watching everyone pay their once a year respects. But (insert name here) would visit once or twice a week. 

Rose would sit next to him on the ground in front of her grave. And then one day she decided to speak to him. Not caring if he could hear her or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sheet:
Name:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Rose Halloway
Looks:Ghost Lover(Kressie and I) Hot-redheads-girls-35-733539
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Ghost Lover(Kressie and I) Empty Re: Ghost Lover(Kressie and I)

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:46 pm

((My chara sheet isn't showing on the old website :S ))
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:47 pm

(Because we started it on Mel's site. And she deleted it. So just make up a new one. Because I did change the story a bit.)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Name: Dean Carrington
Bio: Dean's fiance had gotten murdered the night of a dance at their collage. He was torn up inside. He could never love someone as much as he has loved this woman and he was pretty sure he would never be able to again. He tried, don't get him wrong, but he just couldn't ... it felt like he was cheating on her, and he knew he was doomed to be alone for the rest of his life ... this was his payment for not keeping a closer eye on her ... this was all his fault, no matter what people said, it would always be his fault, he was her protector, there were plans of them getting married and he couldn't even protect her while they were out at a dance. Yeah ... although he has never done anything wrong in his life, sohow this was payment ... payment for something ... something he couldn't explain ... Dean than shut himself out from all his family and friends and then just started hanging out at the graveyard more and more ... the nightshift people there knew him by heart and they let him stay there was long as he wanted. He would eat picnic lunches , supper everything there, he has even fell asleep there plenty of times. Somehow this made him feel like she had never left him, that she was always there with him ... he knows that to anyone else it would sound silly, that he was just imaging it, but there was a couple of times that he swore that he could see her from time to time. If only she would talk to him, if only she would answer him.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 pm

((Flashback))

Last thing that Dean remembers is that Rose had said that she was going to the bathroom. He nodded his head and he awaited for her return. Earlier that  she had stated that she wasn't feeling too well, and Dean had just figured that she might have had a little too much to drink or the drinks and the food was not agreeing with her stomach. But after she didn't return for an hour, Dean started to get worried. He texted her cell and there was no answer, so Dean just figured that she went back to her Dorm. Dean left her a couple of voicemails and text messages about how much he loved her and that he would see her in the morning.
Dean went to Rose's dorm room and her roommate told him that she hadn't returned. He did everything that he could; he even went to the police station but they told him he had to wait 48 hours. 
Dean waited out those horrible 48 hours, pacing and not sleeping and when it had been 48 hours, he drove down to the cop station and gave them a report and a recent picture of her.
That weekend the worst thing had happened. They found her body in the local park and it was a horrible sight to see.
There was the funeral and then there was nothing.
Dean just felt complete and utter emptiness...
Every second night at the grave site soon turned into every night at the grave site. He wouldn't leave there. This was his fault and he would live the rest of his living days here if he had to. 

((back to present day))

"Rose if you can hear me, can you please please please give me a sign or talk back to me."
Dean pleaded. He knew that he had seen her more than once, but he didn't dare to tell anyone they would all think he was crazier than he already was.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:11 pm

"I love you, Dean. But you need to move on. Your life should not stop just because I was murdered. You should find someone else to love. Because there is only one way I know I can come back. And it would take a very long time for you to find me again. So please..Please Dean..Move on. Stop punishing yourself for something that was out of your control. 

When I was with him he said he had silently stalked me for weeks on end. So Baby there was nothing you could do unless you could look into the future that night." I said out loud. It was almost everything I had to say to him.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 pm

"I am not going to move on, I have tried, trust me I have tried and it's just not possible. How is this way I can bring you back. I will do anything, even if it means switching places with you. You being alive would be the best thing even if it meant that I had to die. I would feel so much better and all this regret and fault would go away."
I smiled at her and then waited for her to respond. We were talking and I knew that it would happen, she just had to want to do it and believe that I would hear her.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:36 pm

"Reincarnation." I said. "When its my time I will wake up in a new born babies body. But even then I won't really know who I was in my other life. Or if I even remember anything at all." 
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 pm

"I have an even better plan, it has to do with reincarnation, but a little more difficult, but I believe that our true love is strong enough for you to be able to pull through it... unless there is someone else that you have a stronger love bond with?"

I left as a question for her, I really hoped there wasn't but if there was then I was going to have to get him to do he reincarnation.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:45 pm

"Dean..You were my first and only love. There is no one else. And never will be. I loved you in life and love you even in death." I said. I felt a little hurt he asked that.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 pm

"I had to ask you I have to be sure because for this to work out there has to be at least 90% true love there, as much as it hurt me to ask you that question I had to ask you. Now I am going to go and go talk to Mesmerelda and I will be back within a couple of hours and I will let you know if this will work or not."

I hated to leave her but I had to, I had to see if this would work and if so then I would have her back, and nobody would even know she was killed, she would have just been away on vacation or something like that. Oh yeah baby, I really hoped that this would work out, and if she said yes, then I had a lot of travelling with me, but there was a way I could take Rose with me and with knowing that I was happy ... AS she would have to help me find some of the stuff because of being still human there was some things I needed for he concoction to work.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:03 pm

"But..I want to go with you. Now that I know you can see and hear me!" I said as he walked away. I frowned and plopped myself over my grave. 
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 pm

"I will be back for you, you will have to come with me on what comes next as long as it is possible that I can do it. I will be back as soon as I talk to her. I'll love you forever."

I said to her as I continued on my way to Mesmereldas
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:45 pm

"Okay. I'll be here like always." I said. "I love you too."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Name: Mesmerelda
Species: Witch
Bio: Mesmerelda is the best "witch" out there that is known. She knew everything about everything.
Pic:
Ghost Lover(Kressie and I) Gothic10
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Dean then hurried back to his truck, got into it and shifted it into gear and ripped out of the cemetery parking lot. Dean drove there as fast as he could and then got out of the truck quickly. Mesmerelda's front foor was locked but he knew the password. He put in the passkey and then awaited inside for her to come down and greet him.

"I am here" He yelled up to her.

"I will be done in a moment." I yelled down at him.

Mesmerelda walked down the stairs and greeted him.

"Did you talk to her? Did you get the info that is needed. If so then I am going to have to go with you and meet her."
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:09 pm

I sat on my grave stone and waited for him to come back Where did he go that was so important?
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Dean was kind of nervous about what was going to happen and about him meeting Rose but he knew it had to happen. If he truly wanted his love back then this had to happen, and they would go back to before the killing happened and she would never die. But she had to for sure truly love him, and he believed her when she said that he was her only love, but this would tell him the truth if it worked or not and knowing the truth kind of scared him ... but Dean moved that thought out of his head

"Yes I talked to her and she was pissed that I even asked that question. I just hope that it is true and that this can happen. I know there will be lots of travelling and stuff to do. So I hope that it is true and that it isn't for nothing."

"We will find out soon enough, but if you believe deep down that she is telling the truth, than she probably is and therefore I believe you and her. Even though I don't know her and I have known you your whole life."

Mesmerelda said with a smile, and then she started to follow Dean to the graveyard.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm

I paced back and forth when I could not sit any longer. I wanted him to come back now. I still had some stuff to say to him. I sighed. If only I could feel his lips on mine again...among other things we use to do.

When I looked up I saw him. And someone else was with him. At least he was back here now. I wondered what would happen next for us.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:45 pm

CherryBlossom wrote:I paced back and forth when I could not sit any longer. I wanted him to come back now. I still had some stuff to say to him. I sighed. If only I could feel his lips on mine again...among other things we use to do.

When I looked up I saw him. And someone else was with him. At least he was back here now. I wondered what would happen next for us.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:56 am

This Roleplay Has Been Paused By Request Of It's Author

If You Have Any Questions Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact The Author, AlicesGirl (mod)Mrs.KreszentiaBlack (admin), or myself Daughter of Nyx (site-owner)

Sorry For Any Inconvenience

Daughter of Nyx

(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down