Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Score House of Night *open*

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Score House of Night *open* - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Score House of Night *open*

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:48 pm

I nodded and sighed softly. "yea that's true i guess

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Dark Score House of Night *open* - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Score House of Night *open*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 pm

"Yeah, with days you regret it's hard to forget," I said then giggled. "That rhymed!"@
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 am

The only thing i regret is not telling my parents to stop

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:07 am

I looked at him. "I know you probably don't want to hear this, but they wouldn't have listened. Stopping has to be something you want or something just selfish. If someone says stop you can say ok I will, and it'll be back in your hand within the hour. I know because my teacher did that, and I grabbed a cigarette and a bottle when I got home. I didn't want to, and still don't but alcohol isn't given out to us," I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 am

I nodded and sighed softly. "I just feel.like i should have done somthing.more. you know"

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:19 am

I went over and hugged him. "Nothing you could've done would've made them stop. But I can offer this, I have some cigarettes in my room, and a hidden bottle. If you want you can hide them, or share a drink with me. Whichever you choose," I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Il have a cig its been atleast a week since i have had one. I'm nit much of a drinker though." i said as i hugged back

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:04 pm

I smiled and take him to my room. I let fang follow us inside and go under my bed before producing a sandwich bag with a pack inside. I gave him one then myself and we lit up with my window open.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:25 pm

I smoked the cigerette abd smiled. "feels good having one again." i said smiling

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:35 pm

"I figured you'd hide them from me. Because a good friend who has issues with not stopping someone from doing something that killed them, usually tries to stop their friend from getting a cancer. Though personally I don't think I will because I can't die from all this. Or they haven't mentioned it," I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:09 pm

"Honestly fang is the only reason i have to live without him i woulda probably killed myself a long time ago." i said as i sighed

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:12 pm

"Well, now you have me and Shark Fang," I smiled at him. "I haven't had a friend before but I know I can be loyal to someone."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 pm

((is it too late to join?))
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:59 pm

(Nope, never too late it's always open)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:15 pm

((okay later tonight when I have time to add my chara sheet and to read what is going on so far, I will jump in Smile Thanks ))
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 pm

(No prob! There has been quite a bit)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 am

When I saw she was out of the water I hid the seashells I had collected in my back pack I had brought with me. I watched her lay out her towel and lay down on it. She did like to try to tan after going for a swim. But her skin always stayed the same color. I hurried over to her. 

"So when do you want to go back into the school?"

"In a little bit. I'm enjoying the sun for a bit." I said. I had never swam in an ocean before or been on a sandy beach. It made me feel warm. And well...Happy. But soon enough despite the sun being out I got a little cold. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:51 am

"You know I doubt that this school will ever let me out. After killing my last boyfriend they probably will make me a teacher." I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:53 pm

"Well we probably will nwver know what is gana happen to us till the day comes i guess." i said as i dragged on the cigarette and slowly let the smoke out

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:56 pm

I smiled. "True but you wouldn't let a killer leave would you?" I asked softly. I took a drag then flicked ash into the tray I had.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 pm

"That would depend on how much i cared for her." i said smiling

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:05 pm

I smiled more. "So you'd let someone seduce into letting them go? Not that I would but a question is a question."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:19 pm

"Like i said it all depends on how i felt about her if i loved her then yes i moght let her go but if she killed ny family then no id kill her where she stood

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:21 pm

"Ah, well that was a one time thing and im not about to go do it again," I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Good because i will not hang oitbwith a serial killer

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:43 pm

"Unless you become one yourself," I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next