Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Score House of Night *open*

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Score House of Night *open* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Score House of Night *open*

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:13 am

(Sorry that I've been gone all day. I went to my friends hair app. then when I got home in the afternoon I like crashed and burned. I actually just woke up from my nap. Or sleep. Whatever you want to call it.)

My brother and I were lucky. The school decided to put us in a dorm room together. Since they knew what happened at the other school. And felt that the others here would be better off if we shared a room. Which was fine for me. Because when we were little we use to have to share a room. Thankfully we got here on a weekend so we could keep to ourselves. Until Monday at least anyways.

I was laying on my new bed in a new dorm room. Reading a textbook the new teacher had given us. This school was probably the end of the line for us. But I didn't really care. I would do anything to protect my sister. That's how we'd always been. I protected her and she protected me. She may have been born 5 minutes before me but that had never mattered to us.

Soon it would be our birthday. I had to think of something to get her. Maybe collect some seashells and make then into a necklace?

CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Dark Score House of Night *open* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Score House of Night *open*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:29 am

(It's ok, we haven't really started)

We walked around the school building quietly. After awhile I could feel her getting restless so I picked up the pace. I eventually had her running because of the restlessness.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Me and fang ran for a good hour before returning to our dorm room and i jumped in the shower as he went to lay down on the bed.. i sighed as the water hit my skin and after ten minutes i got out feeling refreshed and turned the tv on

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:08 pm

I ran her back into the stables and unsaddled her when we were done. "Remember girl we have a show and a race coming up soon, you need practice and rest. Love you," I kissed her nose before leaving.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:13 pm

I felt restless. Like I needed to get out and do something. "Adam..Want to go out for a walk on the beach? I'm feeling restless."

I looked at my sister. It was like she had read my mind or something. "Sure. I'd love to. I was feeling a bit restless myself."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:20 pm

I sighed and went for a walk. I wasn't allowed a lot of time out with my horse. I wished for more but they say no all the time. It's a waste to ask.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:28 pm

I relaxed on the bed as fang rested his head on my chest. i sighed and he looked up at me knowing i was dreading the leasons to come monday morning

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 pm

I went and sat on a bench in the garden. Despite my attitude and look I did enjoy the environment. I heard some guys whistling so I made them see something they were scared of and they were off.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 pm

We both changed into some clothing that was good for walking on a beach in. I wanted to swim in the water. To feel it cover me. I grabbed a hoodie and put it on. So I could cover up. And a pair of shorts. I slipped them on over my bikini.

I didn't feel like swimming. So I just put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed a hoodie as well. Just in case I got cold. We headed out and went to the beach. When she went swimming I would look for some seashells.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:17 pm

I got up and decided to go to the commons. I was bored so I thought I might terrorize the population. Shortly after arrival screaming could be heard as they all saw their fears.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:31 pm

I heard the screaming and me and fang decided to.check it out running down to the commons i fought thru my fears as each one popped up in my head and charged thru my abilitys finally coming to. the strength of the elements. as fire formed woth just a thought in my hands

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:37 pm

I looked at the one person who could fight it. I smiled at him and waved.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:47 pm

I searched for that one individual that wasn't cowering in fear and smirjed as i used my power of. armir to create a fierce whirlwind around her trying to distract her long enough that i could get everyone out fang came up besode me brushing his side agaibst my leg to let me know he was still with me

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:50 pm

(Do mine feel the pain or is the beach out of her reach?)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:52 pm

(Yeah, she's only causing fear through illusions and it only happens to those in the room.)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:22 pm

When at the beach I took off my hoodie and shorts. I went to the water and started to wade into it. I was kinda sad he didn't want to swim. But I understood why. Mom and Dad tired to drown him once. All because that he broke a glass. It wasn't even his fault. Dad bumped into him.

While she was in the water I looked for seashells. Ones that could be knotted with string.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:07 pm

I smiled and stopped. When I did I mixed myself in the crowd so he wouldn't see me shift into a cat. I walked over to his dog and began our and rubbing myself against it's legs. When it growled I hissed and swiped at it. Then it chased me outside. I did thus because u wanted to know who he was.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:12 pm

I ran out after him not sure what he was chasing and sighed softly as he cornered the poor cat

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 pm

I hissed but then turned into myself again and he looked confused. "It's ok boy, im not a real cat," I got down and gave him a scratch behind the ear. "You remind me of shark fang, but she's a horse. Maybe you two could be friends," I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:21 pm

I stopped short as i c the girl. "who are you and why were you doing that?" i said as i had a couple fire balls floating around in my hand

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:26 pm

"Im Sara and I did that because im curious about you. No one has ever broken the fear illusions before, so I knew if I got your dog after me I would get you as well," I said. I looked at him with an expression of sincerity.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:36 pm

"The only reason i over come your illusions is because i faced and defeated all of my fears and that's fang my companion. we both have faced and defeated our fears so there is nothing but fear itself." i said seriously. "and as soon as i heard screaming i came to their rescue bc that was what i taught myself

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:40 pm

I tilted my head. "Huh, then why are you here? Because only delinquents can be here. I know that because that's what I am, and quite a few people here have done something awful. Though I killed a person to get here, though I don't know a lot things about this school," I said. It was a strange school.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

I came here bc i stole everything imaginable and i guess they grabbed the wrong guy but whatever I'm here and that's all that matters the past is the past

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:51 pm

"Ah, but you're not that bad. If you're not going to join someone when they try to psych out a group of people. I am used to people who wants to join in messing with people," I said. I did it because I wanted attention, that's all I ever wanted, but no one could ever bother with me. If I had gotten it I might be a good kid.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:03 pm

I shook my head. "Id say you were a bully or bullied as a kid

darkdragonangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next