Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape from Clockwork [4/4]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Escape from Clockwork [4/4]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape from Clockwork [4/4]

Post by Fiction Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 pm

((Thanks they are perfect!)

Lara Watched the guy leave after he had bowed. She pushed away the thoughts of suspicion away she looked back at the shop owner and smiled, "Yes that would be lovely and I would like to buy one of your guns as well by your recommendation.."

Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:00 pm

(( Thanks I am glad, I am learning about the steampunk period))
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:50 am

I smiled. "Well what I find to be a great gun is this one." I said picking up a cobalt blue gun. "Its great for long and close range. And the bullets also have a cobalt finish."

I set it down on the counter in front of her. "You can pick it up and see how it feels. If you like."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Carter was still wondering what was happening ... What news did his cousin have to tell him. Carter decided that he was going to go out and see what the hell was going on. He needed to know what was going to happen, what the hell did they have to do.

I was finally getting out of work and I was on my way to my cousins. I knew what I needed to tell him but I wasn't exactly sure on how I Was going to tell him. There was going to be some immediate actions that were going to need to be taken soon, and they needed to gather people to help them do it. 
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrak Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:01 am

The day passed slowly for me. Classes had been cancelled last week, so I was playing catch-up with all my students. Only a few of them were interested; the rest were treating my class like a second week off.

Sometimes, I had to admit, even I found my lectures boring. I felt much more at home on rooftops and in shadows, but appearances had to be kept, and nobody suspected that a boring junior professor led such a bloody double life. At most, they thought I collected guns.

After a few more minutes, I gave up and adjourned the class early. Everyone, including my best students, rushed out the door, leaving me alone in the Botany room.

Not letting my new-found free time go to waste, I began watering flowers.
Endrak
Endrak

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:53 am

The phone rang out back. I went to it and picked up the phone. It was the head professor from the Botany department. He asked me to bring the new plant I had bred to college today. And I told him I could bring it now.

I grabbed the pot it was in and put in a the carrying case I had invented. To keep flowers from wilting in transit.

The flower I had bred was a venus fly trap. But a venus fly trap that had pink flowers blooming on either side of the stem. 

I closed and locked up the shop. Then caught a cab to the college.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:55 am

This Roleplay Is Now Paused Due To Inactivity
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Sorry  For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down