Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4]

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Listeing to my Dad's ringtone I struggled with the decision whether to hit "Ignore" or "Answer"

If I answer the phone I will have to listen to him going off about something I thought Because it is only wishful thinking that he would feel the way that I am hurting as real

If I hit ignore I thought I may have to spend the next eternity within the confines of my room. Not like that is any different.

I debated back and forth for quite sometime before my own curiosity got the best of me and I reluctantly answered.

Hey Dad! I said rather snarky What do you want?

Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Secrets Part Two [Open 2/4]

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:47 pm

"I know you don't want to talk to me. But I need to tell you the part of our past that you wouldn't remember. So please come home. And I will explain everything. I promise." I said to her. Trying to sound calm and soothing.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 pm

I opened my phone and texted Becky back.

Can you please let me know where you are so I can come and see you. We can talk it out, you know you can always talk to me and I am always here for you. As much as I miss your grandparents too, I am happy that you didn't die with them. On my most miserable days with your dad, you are always there to cheer me up. I love spending time with you and I wish you to never go away. I hope that things might be able to get better. I want things to get better and I want to do whatever I can to help with that. Please Becky, Please let me know where you are and I will come and sit with you and you can vent to me.

I hit send and then closed my phone
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:08 pm

[Sorry for any delay; Mrs.KreszentiaBlack and myself are in the middle of time sensitive Admin Duties]

I hung up the phone. I didn't know what to think or how to respond to anything he had said to me.

I looked at my phone. Meet me at the bridge? You know the one. I locked my phone and began my walk back to the bridge. I didn't know what to think anymore.

Last edited by Daughter of Nyx on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Centring Post)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 pm

I sighed when she hung up. She really needed to hear the story. So she could understand my pain and my distance from her.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:50 am

I literally ran as fast as I could to get into my car. The door slammed behind me, not that Paul would care or anything, I was always the one to go and calm her down, the one to always bring her back home. I really wish that he would take more of an interest in her...

I got into my car and spun out of the driveway. I knew which bridge she was talking about, I just hope that I would make it there in time to stop her from doing what she always tried to do.

I parked in the lot beside the bridge, jumped out of my car and ran over to the bridge. Becky was nowhere in sight...

"BECKY! BECKY! BECKY!" I screamed as I looked all over for her, hoping she would be here, and that she was okay.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:57 am

[Sorry about the short post, I'm headed to bed]

I was standing not two feet from her face, I turned around and replied Uhh I'm right here?
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 pm

I am sorry for the way that your father is treating you. Do you want to sit and talk about it for awhile. Or maybe go shopping for a little while. Is there anything that you need?

I asked her and I walked over to her.

And what do you say that we pick something up for supper on the way back?
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Aren't we supposed to go over to Paul's tonight? You said a few weeks ago that was the plan anyways. You said that there were people there that I needed to meet for whatever reason I rolled my eyes at her and tried to change the topic. Pauline was always good to me, and I had no reason to not like her, but she really wanted Garette and I (yeah that's my Dad I know) to go to her ex-husband's for dinner.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:57 am

This Roleplay Is Now Paused Due To Inactivity
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Sorry  For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2