Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets in the Night *1x1 open please join*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Secrets in the Night *1x1 open please join* Empty Secrets in the Night *1x1 open please join*

Post by MizhoSohma Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:28 am

There are two people madly in love. One is a creature of the night. Another is highly allergic to the day. She also happens to be prone to sickness. Meaning the tiniest cough could be anything. He tells her his distaste for sunlight comes from her same problem making her even more drawn to him. He loves her dearly but is afraid of how much time he has left with her. He is debating on turnint her if she wants but he doesn't know that their problems will soon become nightmares.

Name: Eren Baxter
Race: human
Bio: all my life I spent indoors, isolated from the world. It was impossible for me to be able to interact with children because most were in bed when I woke. I never had a best friend or a boyfriend until one day I met him at a 24 hour supermarket. He was stunning and his smile was dazzling. Everything about him screams perfection. Something told me I would regret walking away so I boldly go up to him and begin a deep conversation over family. What made us become a couple was how we seem to fit. I also needed some help around my house because on top of everything else my bones were incredibly weak. I can't wait to find out what's next for us.
Looks: long blonde hair. Blue eyes. Perfect teeth. Tiny frame. 5'7". Small hands.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Secrets in the Night *1x1 open please join* Empty Re: Secrets in the Night *1x1 open please join*

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:01 pm

I'll join. Smile
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Secrets in the Night *1x1 open please join* Empty Re: Secrets in the Night *1x1 open please join*

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Thanks I can't wait to see what you come up with
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Your welcome. And I shall have it up at some point today. I have nothing but time.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:21 pm

I'll try and keep up when I can
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Its fine. I have to do the same.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Alright
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Name: Ivan Redman
Race:Vampire
Bio:Not much is known about him. Mostly just because he tries to stay off the grid as much as he can. But when he meets her and gets to know her he wants to be honest. And tell her everything he's been through in the 223 years. And offer her the chance to be like him when the time is right. So she can explore the world with him forever.
Looks:
Secrets in the Night *1x1 open please join* Damon-Salvatore-s214
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 pm

OK I will have to ask for 30 to an hour and 30 because I have stuff to after the bell rings in 2 minutes
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Tis fine. Take your time.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:14 pm

(Nm the counselor just gave a paper)
My day begins around 6 30 in the afternoon. The sun isn't fully set yet but my blackout curtains made it easier on me. Having this form of vampire syndrome only causes me to lose energy in the sun and I can be hospitalized from the effects.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:24 pm

I could tell that the sun was going down soon. Soon I would be free to roam the earth. I really needed to do some shopping. Because even though I was a Vampire I still ate normal food. 

I got out of bed and stood up. I stretched and walked to the fridge. I took out a blood bag and started to sip on it.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:30 pm

I went to my kitchen and looked around for food. I sighed as I realized I was low on food. I was hoping to make it to next payday, but I guess not. It's not a problem though because I have a job and money and I get a fund from the government, I just wanted to buy a new computer. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and orange juice. I sat at the table and ate quietly.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:32 pm

When I was done with the blood I threw out the bag. Then went to my bathroom so I could shower.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:42 pm

I placed my bowl in the sink then went upstairs to change. I got a slim dress that game about 2 inches above my knees. I wore some sandals and went to my car. Then I drove off.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Once dry and dressed I grabbed my car keys and wallet. Then got in my car and went to the 24 hour supermarket.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:10 am

I parked at the supermarket and went inside quietly. I grabbed a cart just in case I decided I needed all that. I started making the rounds to find what I needed .
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:11 pm

I grabbed a cart when inside and started shopping.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:47 pm

I stood in the frozen section looking at some ingredients of the pizza. Some items make me sick so I am careful with everything I get.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:24 pm

I headed to the frozen section to get some frozen treats for myself. Like Ice cream and pizza and etc.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:33 pm

I placed a few boxes in the cart and looked up. Right as I was going to start walking I noticed a guy. I froze because I hadn't seen anyone who liked like that in my life. Except on TV. Something told me to talk to him. Like I was supposed to.

So I walked over and thankfully he was looking over something I could help with. I didn't wa.t to be creepy. "If you want any good ice cream that's not 100% sugar you should try the blue bell to your right."
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:28 pm

I listened to the girls advice. I turned and looked at her. She was pretty. 

"Thank you." I said. " I will take it under advisement."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:16 pm

"Well I have to be careful about what goes in my system so I promise you I know what's good for you and not some weird chick making things up to talk to you," I said.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:36 pm

I just smiled a little. "I don't think your weird. I just think you know what your talking about."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:43 pm

"Well, I have to know what I'm talking about otherwise I would be still living with my parents."
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next