Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started]

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 am

[Could someone post on this to make it in my notifications please, I will post tomorrow; I'm headed to bed]

Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started]

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 am

((POSTED)) MUAHAHAAHAHAHAH ]
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:06 pm

[Bahaha! Thank you Smile]

--Fast Forward--
--Approved by Daughter of Nyx--

We got home while they were delivering my new Murano, and his 1500 with the Cummings. 

Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] - Page 2 210
Family Secrets Part One [Open - One spot left, but started] - Page 2 110

Thank you so much baby. I was saying as I waddled my way into our home. I better start packing I continued. I was tired, and I knew that our housekeeper would be more than happy to help us out with packing; but I didn't want to act like a spoiled rich kid. 

I waddled up our main stairs and headed into our nursery we had put together for the baby, and grabbed our hospital bags and carseat, just in case of course. I brought everything into our bedroom and started packing up some clothes. Pete I called, could you grab the gifts we bought for my Mom and the Thing, and my sisters that I don't know about. I started laughing. I wasn't supposed to know, but Pete and I hired a Private Detective a while ago to figure out what kind of crap we were going to be walking into.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:30 pm

I helped her into the house and helped her get her stuff off.
I am so excited for our new vehicles to be delivered and then I am so excited for this baby to come. I wish it could happen sooner, but I want it to be happy so it can stay in there as long as it needs to be
I looked at my wife as she was walking up the stairs. She looked so cute while she was pregnant although she didn't think so, but I really thought that she did and that was all that mattered right?
I walked into the kitchen and I grabbed the presents and put them by the door. Then I walked up the stairs and went to help my fiance pack to go to her parents house.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 am

[Sorry I've been away soo much over the last week; there has been some real life things that needed dealing with before I could start posting again, unless we wanted a whole bunch of dead chars everywhere lol.

Kressie post your other char too .. that way we can fast forward to dinner and this one can be closed soon]
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:58 am

This Roleplay Is Now Paused Due To Inactivity
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Sorry  For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2