Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A life of Torment (3/3)

4 posters

Go down

A life of Torment (3/3) Empty A life of Torment (3/3)

Post by Fiction Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:22 pm

(Female vamp) has been a vampire for a very long time, (Male Vamp) changed her when he saw her in the late  1800's.(Male vamp) is one of the first nine vampires that was created. (female vamp) is forced to marry him and they still are married to present day 2014. The thing is he doesn't love her anymore but he insists on keeping her as his puppet and uses her for sex and to let out his anger when needed.  (Male #2) works for (male vamp) as a guard and hunter of types. After working for (male vamp) for so long he starts to see how (male vamp) treats (female) and well he isn't too fond of what he had witnessed.

This story will start with (Male#2) finds (female) beaten and unconscious on the ground.For (male#2) this was the last string he couldn't keep letting this happen to (female) so that leave him with taking her out of the home and running away with her knowing they will most likely be hunted down and killed. 

~Setting::2014 L.A. California 

~Have any questions, confused? just PM me and I will be glad to clarify 

Characters::
Vampire::Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Male ::CherryBlossom
Female::Taken by Myself 

Character Sheet::
Name:
Appearance/Description:

Name::Lana Meyers
Bio::lana didn't have much of a life. When she was only 20 years of age she had fallen in love with a man she thought loved her back. He had changed  her into a vampire and kept her as his wife but after some time his love started to fade and the abuse began to grow. 
Appearance::
A life of Torment (3/3) Emilia-Clarke-as-Daenerys-Targaryen-

Last edited by Fiction on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fiction
Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

A life of Torment (3/3) Empty Re: A life of Torment (3/3)

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:58 pm

May I be Vampire male #2?
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Yes of course thank you!!
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Welcome. I will post a sheet soon.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Name:Sterling Trenton
Bio: Not much is known about him since no one has ever asked about his past. He just makes a good hunter and a good body guard. And is in love with Lana.
Looks:A life of Torment (3/3) Jake-bugg-730
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:44 pm

(Thanks we just need the other male vampire then we can start if we don't get anyone to join I'll double)
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 pm

Name: Vladimier Hashingmeema
Bio: Vladimier was one of the first nine vampires ever to be created. Vladimier met a woman and he soon married her and then turned her into a vampire, but soon the glamour got old as it usually does when you live to be thousands of years old. Vladimier wished that it didn't have to come to this. Vladimier is really frustrated and wishes that he could just let her go, but until he finds another lover or somebody else that can fill the place. He just can't be a lone vampire, that is not allowed. He wants to let her go, but as of right now he can't ... so he uses her to his best abilities, as shameful and hate that he feels for himself to be doing this. He knows that it must be done.
Pic: A life of Torment (3/3) Shadow10
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:21 pm

(Thank you both tons!)

It has been about 200 years since I met the man I thought I loved but all that had quickly changed. At first I was the happiest women alive. I had the most handsome man in the world that loved, I had the power to easily control humans but I lost all that happiness all too quickly. It was long after he changed me that he lost his love for me. It started with wanting to be alone then reject me and soon he started to let his anger out on me rather then his enemies and it only got worse from there.

Even though it is 2014 I still live with the man that despises me though it's not like I have much of a choice. I still do love Vladimir and I always will he was my first but after so long you just lose all feeling. These past couple of years have been pretty bad but today..today was the worst of all. I don't know what had made him so angry but he didn't hesitate when he took his anger out on me and this time it left me unconscious. 

The last thing I remember before passing out was Vladimir walk off as if nothing had just happened.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:55 pm

((No problem! I love roleplaying!))

As much as it hurt me to hurt her like I have been, nobody else could stand the pain and anger that I could lash out. I wish I didn't have to be this mean to her, but I couldn't start going soft. I should never have changed her, but we were in love, and I guess I was in love with her human self, once she was turned into a vampire I started to lose all love for her. Something in her changed, but the thing is, it would have been against vampire laws to be in love and to bed a human, so I did what any other vampire would do, I changed her. Than she changed and now Vladimier had no clue what to do, he still loved her but not in the way that he did before she was a vampire and before he would tell that to anyone, he just abused her and mistreated her. It was easier for the woman to leave the man than for the man who changed the woman he "loved" to leave the female; so he figured if he abused her and he was mean to her that she would leave. And she could go and live happily with someone better, but what he didn't realize was that no matter how he treated her that she would stay around.

Vladimier took out so much anger and frustration on her this time. Vladimier knew he had gone too far, so he just left her there and went back to his place hoping that nobody would find her, but with his luck somebody would have found her... oh well he would deal with that, when the time came.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 pm

I was doing my evening patrol in my masters house. Or well his wife's home. He never really seemed to stay here long. 

I was rounding the corner where her bedroom was when I found her in the hall. She looked pretty beat up. More than usual.

I picked her up and walked into her room. I laid her down the bed. This was the last straw. I had to tell her how I felt. And that she should leave him. Tell him she was done being his punching bag.

And most of all I needed to teach my master that he could not do this to a beautiful woman and get away with it.

I waited beside her bed until she woke up.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Lana groan as she slowly started to wake up. She had no idea how long she was out for  but it had seemed like days. She tried to sit up only to get a rush of sickness that had her clenching the sheets underneath her...wait sheets she wasn't in a bed last she remembered. "Where am I?" she mumbled as she looked around but started to grow dizzy and all at that moment the pain that had knocked her out in the first placed rushed back to her.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

I looked at her when she woke up. She was so beautiful. I wanted to make her mine and keep her happy. And have a happy life with her.

"Mistress you suffered another bout of beating from thy Husband. I found you in the hall knocked out. So I picked you up and put thee in bed. Where I hath been keeping watch over thee."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:50 pm

I wondered where my wife was. I could smell her but at this moment I couldn't find her anywhere. I could smell her though, so I started looking all around the house, I was getting closer to where she was. I smashed the door open and then I looked at her and with my server. 

"What the hell are you doing in here?"
I yelled as I shoved him out of the way and I grabbed my wife and I picked her up and took her to my bed.

"Oh my dear wife, I did not mean to hurt you so badly this time. I did not mean it. I know you probably don't believe it but I did not mean to go that far. Oh I know you will never forgive me, but I will bring you to our bed and I will let you rest with some ice on your bruises."
I said to her as I took her to my room, laid her in the bed and then went to the kitchen and grabbed some ice packs from the freezer and grabbed her some blood from the fridge.

I put the ice pack on her bruises and then put the blood into a nice tall glass for her and I held it to her lips and I let her slowly drink from it.
I locked out bedroom door, so we could not be disturbed.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:01 pm

Lana had jumped at the voice that seemed to be so close. When she had looked over she had saw the young servant boy of her husbands. When she opened her mouth to speak her husband had barged into the room. Lana let out a light sigh and looked away as he continued to pick her up and apologize to her as he carried her to his bed. After what seemed to be ten minutes she had an ice pack on her face and glass of blood in front of her. Lana sipped from the glance of blood and soon enough the bruises started to disappear one by one. Lana looked over at her husband and saw the man that she had fallen for and it had made her wonder as to where that man had once gone. Lana had no idea what so say so she just sat there and watched him for a moment, "What made you do it this time? Did I do something wrong?" she merely asked as she sat up in the bed.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:52 pm

"I was upset and I did see you with him... I just got jealous I guess, I know lately I haven't been treating you the best, but I am trying to. I promise that I am trying to do better, but sometimes it is hard, sometimes it just gets the best of me. I hope that we can fix this, but if you are going to leave me I will understand ... I just ... I want to try and work on this if we can. But if you don't think that we can, and that I am way passed beyond being saved, then I will understand."

He said to her as she asked him questions.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:52 am

I was angry after he kicked me out. All I was trying to do was care for her. Unlike him. When all he does is beat the sh*t out of her. He should just tell her to go find a new life with someone. Someone like me. 

But no. She just stays because she doesn't know anything else. Because his version of love is all she knows. When I could should her real love. And pamper her. Do nice things for her. I sighed.

I started doing my patrol route again. I would probably find her passed out in the hall again soon. Knowing him and his rage. 
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:33 pm

**I am waiting for her to reply to him before I post again**
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:45 pm

"After all this time..all these years you're telling me this now?" Lana let out a sigh. "Vlad I love you and I always will but after all these years I have put up with you and stayed by your side. Just when I am giving up on a relationship I didn't want to let go of in the first place you want to fix it?" Lana adjusted her self in the bed and looked at him, "You beat me unconscious and left me the least you could have done was stick me in a bed but no a servant did..a servant!" Lana sighed, "I don't know if I can keep it up with this relationship anymore..one moment you act like you love me then the next you don't...Vladimir I am confused as to what you want from me.."
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:34 pm

This Roleplay Is Now Paused Due To Inactivity
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Sorry  For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down