Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life of a High School Demon *1x1 open*

Go down

Life of a High School Demon *1x1 open* Empty Life of a High School Demon *1x1 open*

Post by MizhoSohma Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:35 pm

My freshmen year of high school began amazingly. I mean, I wasn't popular but I had plenty of friends and my best friend. We did everything together, except change. As in I tried to grow up and gain a future while she became a hothead cheerleader who cared more for boys. She and I both had a crush on this boy, and when he chose me, well, she wouldn't forgive me. She had all our friends convinced I only dated him because I knew she liked him. So all my friends hated me. In the third quarter of the year she convinced him of that as well and I experienced my first break up, but it wasn't that heartbreaking because I didn't care too much for him. Since then she has made my life hell and humiliated me for two and a half years. But this new boy I have started seeing, but not dating, was one she would never be interested in. That's why when I started to like him and knew he didn't care for her, I felt this might be something that would work for me for once.

Name: Angela Roberts
Race: fire demon
Bio: I come from a small family with moderate wealth. I have always been serious but I do have a playful side. Despite everything in high I have focused on my grades very well and my mental state hasn't fluctuated over any of their jokes.
Looks: short, straight red and white with some orange in the middle hair, green eyes, full lips, usually painted fingernails, long eyelashes, slim figure hidden under hoodys, and about 5'7"
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down