Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey ya kids!

5 posters

Go down

hey ya kids!  Empty hey ya kids!

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Hey, im Mizho Sohma, the head mod from Angels and Demons. A little about me is I love technology and art and science. I hope to get a degree and career in Gaming with someone like Crazy Horse (idk the name, but they made Alice madness returns). I am not yet in college and haven't applied to any yet, but I have 3 ideas and some I need to research. I am addicted to roleplays, like so much as I talk to my friends about it and show them how and we roleplay in texts. I hardly have any real conversations because we can't think of anything. If you want to know more or rp with me then just pm me. Side note: I only join certain rps but if I know someone I can help you there, I am very picky about it. Anyways pm me and we'll talk or whatever when we can.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

hey ya kids!  Empty Re: hey ya kids!

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! Happy to have you here!
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Hey welcome to the sites! There are quite a few of Roleplays that you can join Smile and since I see that you are over the age of 13 that I will add you to he mature section, that is for roleplays for people that want to RP over PG13 ... hope that you love the site! And I love ALICE THE MADNESS RETURNS! Smile

Anyways, I am the co-admin of the site, I hope that you like it here, if you can think of anything that we could do to update the site, make it better for people, or think there are things we should add! Just send me or Daughter of Nyx a PM and we will take it into consideration! Again I hope you like the site, and let you imagination flow!

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack 
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Thanks so much, and omg that's cool that someone else knows about the game, it actually inspired me to make my own video game like that but in peter pan. And the only thing im concerned about is roleplay limitations. I honestly don't like them so I was just afraid there were some. Of course I can deal with it.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:14 pm

No, just that if enough people don't join it, because after all we aren't a big site ... then they get moved to the paused section until enough people join it and then it will be unpaused! Smile make sure that you check out the paused roleplays ... I am adding you to the mature section now Very Happy ... 
And yeah AlicesGirl, my other friend that is on here, she loves that game too Smile
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Well thanks, I will, though I use my phone, which isn't a tablet phone, so I may not seem to be online but I jump on when I can. I will see if I find any interesting rps and some friends who might like the site.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:19 pm

sur bring whoever you want and if you want to share your site please do it in orivate messages ... that is what we allow ... and we made sure that our site was phone friendly

hope.you.like.it here ... wanna open a alice madness kinda based roleplay with alicesgirl andbi?
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Sure, though I wouldn't quite know what to do with it. My mind isn't dark honestly, even if I can come up with dark things, it isn't always what I want or measure up to what it really should be.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Well we could just base it off of Alice in Wonderland, and there can be dark parts and not dark parts? would that work? and the whole game isn't all completely dark ...
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Actually, I was trying to make one based off one of the many anime versions called are you Alice? But I keep screwing up or my phone screws up, so it's going to be a moment.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:41 pm

sounds interesting Smile
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Yea, sadly I only know slightly more than the people who haven't read it because it's hard to get volume 2 and I haven't gotten volume 3 yet.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi Mizho Sohma
I'm Alice and I'm a mod here on Night Owl Cafe. Just wanted to drop by and wish you luck. I hope to see you around the role playing part of the forum. I usually spend most of my days there lol. Also i'm in love with Alice Madness Returns lol Wink . If you ever need anything or want to role play let me know Smile 

Your friend 
Alice
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:53 am

Thanks.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Welcome to the Night Owl Mizho Sohma!
I hope you enjoy your time here!! Please take the oppertunity to read through the bulitain board, and if you have any questions comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me or another member of my staff team! AlicesGirl is our one and only Mod at this time, and it looks like you've already met, Mrs.KreszentiaBlack you've already met, but she is our Admin on site! I'm Daughter of Nyx and obviously the site-owner

I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Thanks so much
Mizho Sohma