Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jewelry Girl(Kressie and I)

3 posters

Go down

The Jewelry Girl(Kressie and I) Empty The Jewelry Girl(Kressie and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:37 am

Rose has just finally opened up her shop. It has been a dream  since she was 18 to own a shop where she could sell her handmade jewelry.  But the bigger dream was to be able to help other artists sell their work.  But she couldn't do that until she had a client base for regular income first. And that didn't start happening until a few months after she had had her grand opening.

When Rose isn't working she is upstairs in her apartment. She lives alone with her cat. Whose name is Sakura and is a short haired white cat. Sakura gets spoiled from time to time since she is the only companion Rose has.

But what happens when a guy, who becomes a loyal client, slowly fall for each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters needed:
The guy

Character Sheet:
Name:
Looks:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Rose Smith
Bio: Rose grew up in a normal family. Mom, dad, brother, and a sister. With Rose being the oldest child. So her younger siblings looked up to her. They had a nice house in the suburbs of NYC. But she went to a art school in Canada. She had a great 4 years. Had a small circle of friends and a few boyfriends. But each ended in its own way. So Rose hasn't found 'The One' yet. After college ended she went back home for the summer. But decided she liked Canada better. She found a nice apartment in Toronto. Worked a few jobs to save up money for her shop. And now she's 25 and her shop has been open for roughly 6 months. She got a great deal by renting the apartment above it. Because that her friends that she made at college were either from the states or other parts of Canada she doesn't really have a social life.
Looks:The Jewelry Girl(Kressie and I) 5902049
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

The Jewelry Girl(Kressie and I) Empty Re: The Jewelry Girl(Kressie and I)

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:03 am

Name: Jimmie Karlson
Bio: Jimmie used to buy his mother home-made Jewelry every year for her birthday and for mother's day and any chance that he got because she loved home-made jewelry so much and especially when she was sick ... The day that she died was the day that a newhome-made Jewelry shop opened and Jimmie wished that he could show his mother this amazing shop. Jimmie keeps buying jewelry from there and puts them around his house so he can be remembered of his mom. What happens though when he starts to fall in love with the jewelry shop lady?

Pic: The Jewelry Girl(Kressie and I) Shirtl10
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:28 am

Beep Beep Beep!

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. Time to start the morning routine. I slowly dragged myself out of bed. Making my way over to my Keurig and let it break a perfect cup of espresso. I drank it while I looked through my closet. Trying to see what I wanted to wear today. 

I tossed a pair of jeans, a nice black blouse, black socks, Bra, and panties on my bed. I put the empty mug on my nightstand.

I walked to the bathroom and stripped out of my night clothes. Which was a baggy shirt and panties. I turned on the water until it was at the perfect temp for me. I hopped in and started washing my body.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:43 pm

DLFSDFLKSDFGKDSFL

For fuck sakes ... I hate this godly hour of this ungodly friggin' day. Monday's sucked and the only thing that Jimmie was looking forward to was seeing the Jewellery girl. Jimmie missed her mother so very much and the only thing that kept him reminding of her was the fact that he kept buying homemade jewellery ... that was her favorite and he wished that she was still alive. so she could see this wonderful new store ... He knew his mother would be in ehre every day all day just looking around. All of her work was amazing.

Jimmie got up and forced himself to get into the shower, he was not looking forward to today, but maybe just maybe it will be better than any other day than how his life has been since his mother had died.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:18 pm

When I was clean I shut off the water and towel off in the tub. I did my usual routine. Blowing drying my hair, make-up, and etc. 

I went to my kitchen and grabbed a egg and meat breakfast bowl from the freezer. I put in the micro and ate a granny smith apple. After I cut it into slices. 

When the micro beeped I took it out and let it cool for a few minutes. I poured a glass of milk. 

I took my food to the table and sat down. Eating to the sound of the morning traffic.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Still looking around and trying to figure out what the hell he was going to do today. Oh he was so pissed ... why did his mother have to die, why oh why. She was the only one that understood him, she was the only one that has ever supported him. If he had the choice, he would rather that his deadbeat father who told him that he would never amount to anything and never be anything good in life (little did he know that I would be more richer, popular and better than him) that he would switch his dads life with his mothers life. HE just could not get over the fact that the best and good people are always the first ones to go and the bad, evil horrible people were always left on this earth.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:52 pm

When I was done I cleaned up from breakfast before slipping on my shoes to go down to the shop. I unlocked the front door and then relocked it behind. So no one would come in until I was ready.

I did my opening routine for the shop. Which took me about 20 minutes. Then I went back to the door and unlocked it again. I flipped the sign over to 'OPEN.'

I went to my chair behind the counter and waited.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:34 pm

I really hoped that the woman would be at the shop today and for some reason I could not remember her name but I did remember what tea she liked from the local coffee shop so I will just stop there on my way and give it to her as a pleasent surprise... or she says it always is anyways.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 pm

I had a few people come in after I opened. A couple bought a few things and others were just looking. The morning hours were always a bit slow and I liked it like that. 

I wondered if Jimmie would drop by today.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:40 pm

I went to the local coffee shop and I ordered her a raspberry tea with 2 cream and some chocolate sprinkles and I ordered myself a blueberry tea with 2 sugar and 2 cream. I grabbed a dozen mixed donuts and then I headed to the jewellery shop. I walked through the front door and the usual bell went jingle jingle.

"I brought your favorite!" I said to her as I walked over and handed her the tea and the donuts.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:48 pm

When I heard the door open I looked up to see who it was. And think of the devil it was him. I smiled brightly.

"Thanks Jimmie! How are you today?" I asked.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:02 pm

"I am doing pretty good right now. I am more than happy now because I am here, are you busy today? Do you mind if I stick around today? I have nothing better to do?"
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 pm

"Yeah.You can go hang out in the back room. I'll join you in a few." I said.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:30 pm

He was super happy that she was going to let him stay here today. He loved spending time with her.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 pm

When out front was slow I went to the back room. I sat down on the couch next to him. 

"So what brings you here? New set of jewelry for your girlfriend?" I asked curious.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:46 pm

CherryBlossom wrote:When out front was slow I went to the back room. I sat down on the couch next to him. 

"So what brings you here? New set of jewelry for your girlfriend?" I asked curious.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:49 pm

I laughed softly. 

No I don't have a girlfriend and you should know that by all the time that I spend here, and I used to come here and buy jewelery for my mother before she died ... now that she has passed away I still come here. I lik to visit with you. And well, there is something that I wanted to tell you ... 

He looked around the room and was blushing a little bit.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 am

I listened to him. "I'm sorry about your mom. Sounds like you really loved her." I said.

I looked at his face. He wanted to tell me something? Now I was curious. "What is it that you have to say?"
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:55 am

My mother was a very happy lady. She always put everyone's needs ahead of her own, even if she had just met you. I hope that I can be just as great as my mother, and not like my deadbeat father, who means nothing to me and never will. He only ever calls me when he needs or wants money. It is really a disgrace if you asked me. He tried to come to her funeral ... After all that he did to us. Threw out my mother when I was 3 years old because she bought something with extra money that she had made on the side for me. I just cannot believe that man.

I shook my head and then looked back up at her again.

Well you see ... let's stop talking about the awful father that I have, and enough about how great my dead mother is ... what I wanted to tell you was that I have had feelings for you since the first time that I have walked into this store. I just never had the nerve to ask you out. My mother told me to always go for it, but I knew that she was dying and I didn't want to take any time away from her. But now that she is gone, I guess it is time that I start to move on with my life. Say supper ... 6pm after you close up shop?

I was really blushing now ... I really hoped that she didn't have a boyfriend. Although if she did that would be my lose for waiting so long and now she would never get to meet my mother, but I hoped that she would still love me just the same.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 pm

I listened to what he had to say again. I frowned a bit at what he said about his parents.

"I'm sorry you had a awful dad. But I'm glad your mom loved you more than anything. Because she brought up a amazing man. And amazing men are hard to come by." I said.

Then he asked me out. I smiled and blushed a little. I liked him too.

"Yes. I'll go out with you tonight." I said.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:43 pm

You will? You will? Well that is great... do you want me to pick you up here around 6?

He would have to go home and get ready and get her some flowers. He would have to plan out things. He wanted this to be the most perfected date that she had ever been on.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:54 pm

"Why would I say no? Your a great guy. And I'd love to get to know you better." I said. 

I like how my answer lit up his face. Like a child getting what they wanted for Christmas.

"And sure. I'll meet you up front." I said. "For now I have to go back to the front part of the store. Dead time is about to be over."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:09 pm

I was super happy that she said yes. I then left her store and started to get ready. Where was I going to take her, what was I going to buy her... maybe she liked Italian food. I was going to take her to my uncle Giovanni's Smile I was really excited about this. I Got into my truck ... Started it ... oh the rumble sounded so good. Then I made may way home. My head was still in the clouds ... I almost got into two accidents and almost ran over a poor elderly man. Concentrate. Man you need to concentrate. She doesn't need to get a message from you in the hospital saying that you can't make the date. I finally made my way home.

I called my uncle Giovanni and made reservations for us to be there for dinner around 6:30. now that that was done, I had to get ready
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:53 am

I hated seeing him leave the shop..but damn. That man had a cute butt. I went back to work. Dusting off some shelves. Tending to people that came in. Then in like a blink of an eye it was 5:30pm. It was closing time. I had 30 minutes to get ready for my date. I did my closing routine quickly before locking up.

I ran upstairs and unlocked the door to my apartment. I stripped in a hurry and went to my shower to clean the sweat and grime off of me.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 am

This Roleplay Has Been Paused By Request Of It's Author

If You Have Any Questions Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact The Author, AlicesGirl (mod), Mrs.KreszentiaBlack (admin), or myself Daughter of Nyx (site-owner)

Sorry For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down