Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Years Calling All First Years

+2
Fiction
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Years Calling All First Years - Page 2 Empty Re: First Years Calling All First Years

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Draco looked around and then seen another girl playing and talking with a kitten. 

Wow there were a lot of cats here, and most of them belonged to females. Malfoy could not wait to go and set up his snakes place in his dorm room.

Draco started to eat the dessert that started to be placed in front of them at the table. He had to remember to also send a letter to his mom and dad once they got to their rooms.

The desserts were done and they were about to be shown to where their dorms were. Draco got up from his seat and he started to follow their headmaster to their places.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

First Years Calling All First Years - Page 2 Empty Re: First Years Calling All First Years

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:38 pm

I looked up as the head of Ravenclaw called us to leave. I stood and Hiccup climbed to my shoulder. I walked with the group quietly. No one reached out to talk but I didn't mind. No one was talking anyways because the head was speaking.

We came to a staircase and I remembered reading about how they move. Everyone was quick after our prefect explained that. It wasn't long until we came to what appeared to be the only still picture. Then it spoke and so the picture comes off the wall to reveal a hidden staircase that led to the Commons.

The prefect told us which stairs were which and how we would know our room. When they finished I headed up to my room. I found my stuff and set up Hiccup so he could be happy here as well.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum