Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Ya'll! Fiction Here!

4 posters

Go down

Hey Ya'll! Fiction Here! Empty Hey Ya'll! Fiction Here!

Post by Fiction Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Hey there everyone Merry Meet! The name is Destinie but most know me as Fiction, Dark Rose, Odd One, and Chelsea Grin.

I have Roleplayed on many forums and I do have one of my own. I have been inactive for about half a year but now I am getting back into it. With in the past 6 months I have gotten engaged and I am now preparing to move to Washington state,plan a wedding, and starting a family of my own.I am a newly solitary practicing wicca (more of mother gaia less spells kind of things).

I write my own novels, I draw, and I am a rather huge gamer. I love my tv shows most of the HBO and Stars. If you want to ever Roleplay or just chat don't be afraid to privet message me I am a very friendly person. I hope to see you all around!

Blessed Be~~
Destinie/Fiction

Fiction
Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Hey Ya'll! Fiction Here! Empty Re: Hey Ya'll! Fiction Here!

Post by CherryBlossom Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here!
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:09 am

Hello. Welcome to the forum so glad that you joined us! I hope that you enjoy it here and that you have a great experience! Make sure to check out our mature section while you are at it! We are still in the middle of adding sections and stuff ... but if you think there is something we could do to make the site easier or you think we should add something just message Daughter of Nyx or me as we are your admins and we always take feedback and look into suggestions Smile Hope to RP with you soon!
and welcome once again!

Loves'n'Hugs
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack (Admin & HP Fanatic!)
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Merry Meet Fiction Smile
Congrats on your engagement! And good luck with your upcoming move!!! That's all very exciting! If you need any help with that or anything else please don't hesitate to message me Wink. I've been in a commited relationship for almost 5 years, and have 3 children; so I may know a thing or 5 about families haha.
Wicca is a very cool "religion" (for lack of a better term). I have practiced, however it wasn't for me. I do still believe in some of the things I learned while practising though Smile
Well as my co-admin has stated, if there is anything you need on here you can contact one of my staff members or myself (probably the same colours as your other rp sites, but red or orange people are the ones for the job haha).
Welcome once again Smile
Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again Smile
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down