Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He is a She *krezentia and Sohma*

2 posters

Go down

He is a She *krezentia and Sohma* Empty He is a She *krezentia and Sohma*

Post by MizhoSohma Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 am

Alex was a tomboy as a child.It ever really changed except when she grew up she became biker chic. She likes who she is. One day she had a hoodie that made her small B cup look like she was flat chested. She had short hair and appeared to be a guy. One of her friends saw her and she happened to be playing some random instruments at a music store. The band was supposed to be all guys so Alex played a long with the game. Then she meets the hot lead singer and falls for him. The only problem is that she can't tell him her feelings as long as they're in a band.

Name: Alex "AJ" Johnson
Band: pianist, guitar, singer (not while "boy")
Bio: she grew up with the boys in the band. She laughed thinking they don't know it's her. She enjoys their company but after a practice she sometimes finds wearing her tight clothes, make-up, and 3 inch heels to a club with the girls is a great relief. It doesn't help with the frustration of dealing with her feelings for the singer.
Looks: black short hair that's only long enough to hang in the eye, thin frame, tall, full lips, red on the end of her hair.

Last edited by MizhoSohma on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

He is a She *krezentia and Sohma* Empty Re: He is a She *krezentia and Sohma*

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:31 am

Name: Russell Raincourt "RR"
Band: Lead Singer, Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar
Bio: Russell grew up in a place that wasn't very big, but moved to the big city after his mom and dad died in a car accident and he didn't want to be constantly reminded of what happened that night. Russell was lucky that he was with a nanny that was looking after him and not with his parents that night. Russell still thinks of them from time to time, but he makes himself release it and feel better by singing and playing in his band. Something unexpected has happened to Russell, as far as Russell knew he has always been straight, has always fell in love with a girl, but this time he is falling in love with one of his band members (which is an all guys band) and he doesn't know how he really feels about this

((make sure you close this forum and add my name to it ... cant wait to start it))
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:43 am

(Thanks, I think we'll start with when she becomes  member, when she's at the music store.)
I got up that morning feeling a little musical. All the best days begin that way though. I had my speakers in my small apartment blaring out green day. At 9 am my phone started to blow up with the girls. I looked at my old guitar at 12 planning to play it but I noticed the strings were a little old.

This provided me an opportunity to get another and replace the strings. I got on  hoodie and a pair of baggy pants. I then left in my car to the music store just down the road. I went inside excitedly and began looking around. While I did need to replace the old guitar, what I really needed right now was a piano to play on. I had one but the movers broke it on the way here. The move from my grandparents' home to my 2 bedroom apartment was very difficult considering the distance I had to drive. 

I know that people think wow she's young and has a two bedroom apartment, she must be well off. While this is somewhat true, I am not entirely. My grandparents have a small fortune that allows me to live off a trust fund and the income I make as a librarian. Neither is very much but I make enough to live comfortably. I chose such a small job to start on because I had hoped to start a music career, as a singer hopefully but I wouldn't mind being with a group. Things tend to be more fun with friends, right?
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:31 pm

((sorry things have been busy and lots of appointments with being pregnant and what not. But I hope to be back more often now adn we want to get this page back up and runing))

Russell was super excited. Today was going to be a big day. Today his band was holding try outs to see if they could find a keyboardist and a new back up guitarist … It would be a rough next couple of weeks, but it was always enjoyable to see what kind of talent was out there. Russell got out of bed and headed towards the shower. He had just bought new Apple head and shoulders and he was pretty stoked to see how it smelled and worked out. Then he was going to message his other band members to see what time they wanted to meet up at today to start the try outs.

((we should probably make charas for each of the band members … if you can do more than one chara that is, if not that is okay also.))
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:20 am

(Well I view them as unimportant so really the times we don't need them might get in the way. When I need them I just talk for them)
I smiled excitedly and look aroun. I played with one of the pianos I had wanted for years. I played something soft and slow, an instrumental to one of Evanescence songs.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:29 am

Jamie the owner of the store was also the drummer in the band. Jamie came out of the back room and seen a girl that was playing around with a piano that was out in the store. Jamie walked over to her.

So you like this piano do you?
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:21 am

I smiled at the store owner. "I've been eyeing for some time but I have been too busy to buy it," I said. I would like to have the grand piano but I haven't ever played on one.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:13 pm

"Well you can take lessons here, and if it is your first time I will give you the first 3 free."

He said with a smile as he watched her face light up. It has been awhile since he has been around a woman since he spent most of the time with the band and they were all males.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:39 pm

"the offer is appealing but this is to replace my old piano," I stood up and i stood at near eye level with him. I was like 2 inches shorter. 
I pulled my hood back and he seemed to be shocked. Clearly something confued him. "Everytbing alright?"
(he is tk thik she is a guy here)
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:44 am

((sorry, I have been super busy, but now that we have everything bought for the baby, and everything is all set up and ready and we are just waiting for him to arrive ... I should be on more! Oh and my cat passed away but I should be good from here on out! Again I do apologize!))

"No, no, nothing is wrong. Just a little bit surprised by you, but then I should not be surprised by anything around here anymore. And that is fine, but if you would like to take some lessons, I would be more than up to helping you. Just sign up over there at the table and we will get things all ready for you. Anything else that I can help you with?"

Russell said, but he was sure that something was off, but he couldn't really put his finger on it at this moment.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:44 pm

(Its kewl, Congrats and sorry. Yeah, I am doing nothing so, if I am available at school I am available almost always)

I smiled at him. "Thank you for the offer but I can only afford this one for today," I said. I really only had money for one instrument so I could be back next pay day to buy a guitar.

I looked it over again before I looked back at him. "I think I would like this one," I added.
MizhoSohma
MizhoSohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum