Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May and June 2014

Go down

May and June 2014 Empty May and June 2014

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey Everyone!
I’m sure everyone has noticed that I was unofficially declared missing in action, so let me explain. I have three small children, ages 11 months, 3 years and 6 years. Now I’m sure everyone knows that with children comes great responsibility, and time management can sometimes suffer because of such. This is one of the biggest reasons why I have staff Smile My staff and I are in constant contact, and my co-admin lives in the same city as I do. When my real life gets a little crazy, I will back out of the site for a short amount of time, and they take over for me.
Due to April's contest not being sucessful at all, we have chosen to focus more on the roleplaying aspects of this site, therefore this month will not have a contest. If you have any ideas for a contest in the later months, please let one of the staff know.
As of right now we have 23 members on our site!! And we are a few months old, good recruiting guys! And huge thank you to all of our active members!! Without you, our site wouldn’t be possible!!!
Thanks from all the staff here at the Night Owl!
Daughter of Nyx

(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down