Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Dear lovely

3 posters

Go down

Hello Dear lovely Empty Hello Dear lovely

Post by RavenLight Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:16 pm

~ I am Raven Light
~ I am submissive and proudly owned
~I am 25 years old today but will be 26 years old tomorrow!
~ I have a loving husband and no children yet.
~ I have been married for 4 years and going on 7 years with my husband
~ My home life is hard to tell you about it as to joggle two guy is not easy to do.
~Master is Married as well and I love his wife like a sister!
~ Always looking for fun people that is open minded to different walks of life.
~ Many of you will may know me from the past as most of my past names is TwinEliz, Sharon... I know there is more names out there.
~Sites that I had been a parted of them. HON, Behind the hind pages, Angel and Demon, Dark Daughters and Sons. I am sure there is more out there too but those are the main ones.

~~~Role playing Expense~~~

Raven has been role playing for many years now since about 2001, her first site that she had join that was for role playing was a site set up for a TV show call The Tribe. It was show about where this virus killed off everyone over the age of 18 year of age. She believe so anyways, but it the kids trying to survived and grow. They from different kind of Tribes, Eco tribal stay in the woods, Mallrats which is the main people you follow live in a mall in the city, driving force for most of it after the Chaos tribe was taken out (because a kid thought he was the rise of some god), the Techno tribes they are the brains that is lead by a germ hating paraplegic boy. There is the Demon Dogs that didn't really care for the Mallrats. Anyways One could go on about the show but it was a really good show. She didn't started Role playing Sexual contains not until 2010. Though in her expenses she could never play a Dom or a male well in a sexual role play, though she can play a caring male for non sexual role play. Though she may not be able to play a Dom, she can play evil characters.

One good paragraph is a must with her. Raven will try to make her post match your post. You give her 3 good paragraphs she will do her best to give you 3 in return. Raven do find herself playing younger characters than her partners for the most parted but only maybe a few years a part to a good amount of years a parted. Not saying she wouldn't do same age as her partner. Normally play a Sub Character can play an Equal partner.

When you added her to your list please tell her who you are and where you are coming from as she on many other forums and want to keep things straight. She like her partners to give ideal and tell her what they like to see in the game. The game they do is Their game so please keep in mind Raven don't wish for you to control her character unless was talked about first of some kind of mind controlling story.

~~~Role Playing Pet Peeves~~~
I like my partners to give ideal and tell me what they like to see in the game. The game we do is our game so please keep in mind I don't wish for you to control my character unless was talked about first of some kind of mind controlling story.

Just a note, I don't have the best grammar skills or spelling skills but I used spell check on here and if we do one through IM and you asked me to try on my grammar I will save our story on a word office for spell check... for some reason it don't help me with Grammar. 

So please bare with me when I game with you. No I know there could be times that I am tried or something and my post really don't sound right and if you tell me the part that kind of throw you off on what I am talking about please in a nice PM with the section of the post that you don't understand and asked me to fix it some how I will.

Because if you can't really understand me that is one thing. But if you wanted to really just cut me down because of my grammar then you are wasting your time. Sorry... just had being getting a few comments about my grammar so I added this into the mix.

One Liners just kills the game! How can you think someone can respond to one line of writing.. you can't! Sorry if that seemed mean but I can't help it... because it is a pet peeve of mine. I am not just going to tell you where I am and about me. I can't help it you have to asked questions about me. Don't worried I don't bite hard.

~~~The Enjoyment Questions~~~
I.What are your favorite genres and/or settings for storytelling? (Examples are as follows: romance, mystery, westerns, gothic, contemporary, fantasy, sci-fi, historical)
I enjoy many kinds of genres and setting, I find myself doing a lot of fantasy and sci-fi themes. I would like to try a romance, and maybe a mystery setting role plays. I do know that I would love to try a steam punk kind of role play. But those I don't really know much about. I do enjoy doing a Fan-fiction base story with canning and OC characters.

II.What is your average posting length (in number of words/sentences/paragraphs)?
Now this one depends on my partner. I try to match them with their post... I have a harder time making that first post unless My Muse is in the mood to dance over the screen. Please note that I see words backwards so it dose take a bit on my grammar and spelling but I do used the spell check and try to do my best to check over my grammar. I try to make it where people can understand my post but if you find it hard to read just please in a nice PM let me know that you are having a hard time with my post. I will try to fix it or we can just kill the game.

III.Do you have favorite scenarios or themes that you enjoy writing?
As pairings which would be another question many would asked, I am into M/s themes, incest, force, forbidden love, non-con... Though please don't think that is the only ones that I will do. I am open trying anything.

IV.Do you have any preferences in relation to fan-fiction or original stories?
As long as the person has some kind of knowledge of the world that we are putting the characters in as in terms of Fan-fictions as I started above I do enjoy them. But making our own world is just as fun as a fan-fiction as we can molded more than just our character but the world around us. As in Fan-fictions, we only really modeling our characters. So I guess I kind of like originals stories more than Fan-fictions but I can't say I don't like a good fan-fiction. 

V.What has been your favorite or most memorable character that you have created and why?
I would have to say Raven White, the vampire hunter, human about 23 years old. She had been hunting them for nearly 10 years now. Though she had been looking for this one vampire name Nightbane. Nightbane had been a vampire for a very long time he was a clan leader. He also took Raven's family from her. She finds out later though her family was going to give her up to a vampire lord by the name of Victor. Victor liked to used girls of 18 years old for sex and blood. They was going to do this because of they own him money for something... it has been so long I can't recall why. But I do remember it was because of money.

~~~My Character Type~~~
The list is not just the only character types that I play.

Furry: I have one character so far that falls under this at the time I didn't realized that there was a different between furry and Neko.. *sigh lightly* but I still like the ideal with character I would love to explored it a bit more.
Neko: I love this tyep of characters. As I have a few characters flooting around on this site.
Shifter: I have only a few characters that are shifter not a lot at this time but I don't mind making more for people

Werewolf:What is there to hated about this type character? I love them as it turned on me. As this brings me into a few things that people don't like but as my partener character is a werewolf, I love to have their wolf form to take my character no matter what character that I am playing.
Angle:[color]Again who don't like a good Angle that can be twisted into something dark? Pull on her wings and slap her face and tell her that she not as good as she think she is. As she always have wants that will never be taken away.[/color]
Fallen Angle: Tell her how dark she is because she already know as she can't go home because of the twisted things she has done and loved to do even more than one would think.

RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Hello Dear lovely Empty Re: Hello Dear lovely

Post by AlicesGirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello Raven and WELCOME!!!
I'm Alice and I'm 22 (23 in July) but please do not let my age fool you. I am not one of those crazy ass bitches fresh outa high school Wink.

Little bit about me. Well.....I guess I should start with I know EXACTLY what your talking about when you talk about sub/dom lmao! I'm actually a switch Wink I can do both sub and dom. However sub is a lot more fun. However most of the time I like to keep the dom side died down. esp while online lmao!

I am a huge role player on this site. I usually give 5+ paragraphs that are nicely wrote to the point it's like reading a book lol. However my spelling and grammer are not the best. My laptop fixes a lot of it for me but when I'm on my desktop...yea they go unfixed most of the time haha!! I also am from the HON site Wink. I was known as Alice there also but I got banned years ago. It actually escapes me on how and why I got banned lol! go figure. Anyway I've been on all of Daughter of Nyx's sites she has created and ran my own forum for a while.

Little bit about me....I am married and have one child. A daughter Kairi who is a year and a half now. My husband is part of the military and is away on duty for a year. Once he gets back we are moving to new York XP. I'm not excited. I was never built for that kind of cold lol! We have two german shepherds who end up in a lot of my role plays lol!

The only type of role plays I can't do is pure human. I don't know why but it bores me to death to try to do only human. I'm in only one human role play. When I mean human I mean like nothing magical ever in the role play lol! It just doesn't let my brain expand enough to go into enough detail. I'm always down to role play and I'm on/off of the sight all day as I'm a stay at home mom.

Well....that covers a bit about me. So if you would like to PM me or have any problems with anything please let me know Smile

Mod Alice
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:41 am

I must say I do enjoy the fact that I post all that I did and get the equal amount of information about you from you. I am glade to be here Mrs. Black had sent me this way.
RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 am

Mrs. Black is amazing Wink lol! I know her personally and love to role play with her XD. If you ever decide you want to role play you will notice I will give you a lot of info like that....but I'm known for having an imagination that will give you a run for your money haha! Anyway I'm glad that Mrs. Black brought you here Smile Hope you have fun and if you ever need anything let me know!

Mod Alice
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:27 pm

LIZ!!!!!! I am so super excited that you joined the site! I was going through my facebook friends and was like OMG! I forgot you were on my facebook and I have missed you so very much! Well there isn't much for me to put on here because you know me! I hope to roleplay with you lots! Also I am adding you to the mature section! So there will be lots for all of us to do! 

I don't think that you understand how very happy I am that you have joined! I  movd over quite a few RP's from the other sites, and also if there are ones from my old site that you want to move over! You are more than welcome to! Also check out the paused roleplay section! Join some if you want, and that way we can start them!

I look forward and am really excited to start roleplaying with you again!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Of course I joined! Why won't join! I mean I had missed role playing with you and a big hand full of people that I have lost in touch with since everything went on another site and stuff. All old stuff that shouldn't be brought up on this lovely new site. I am happy to be here I have try to join a few and I have one up and ready to go to see if I can't get a bite or two on it but I may moved it to the over PG-13 part.
RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum