Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left Behind [4/4]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Left Behind [4/4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Left Behind [4/4]

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Jason stopped rubbing his face when he heard shouting he dropped his hands and saw some girl running. Jason cursed under his breath seeing the horde behind her. He pulled out one of his pistols quickly as he pulled his backpack back on. and made his way towards her he had to shoot a few walkers by the time he made it to her, "It might help if you stop screaming.." Jason spoke to her as he counted the walkers behind her. Ten that was all he could see for all he knew there was another twenty. "Follow me, don't shout and move quickly. Jason then started to headed slightly away from the camp not wanting them to overrun it. He knew his way back so he wasn't to distraught about getting lost.

Claire was pulled from out of her thoughts when she had heard an echoed shout. "Damn.." she cursed to herself she quickly climbed into a tree and sat up there as he looked around from where she was trying to find out where the shout had come from.

Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Soon enough I heard screaming. I headed for it. When I saw that it was a woman with a pack of Walkers behind her I held in a laugh. Luckily for her a guy came to her rescue. 

I ran up to the back of the heard and starting slicing at the brain stem of the Walkers. Two at a time with my long daggers. It was the right of the living to put these Walkers bodies to rest. Because until there was a cure or all of the current Walkers were dead anyone of us could turn into a new Walker because of a old Walker. 

Soon enough I realized the pack was dead. But there would probably be more soon. I started to run in the direction I saw the guy and girl run in. 
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:42 pm

I heard screaming, not too far from here I thought to myself. NO! The thought screamed so loud I almost jumped out of my own skin. I cannot put myself in danger for a stranger. I'm safer on my own. 

My parents built this house, with my family, as soon as the virus started to take over the world. When the dead became undead, we came up here and didn't ever want to come down. On our wind up radio we heard that there was a camp not too far from here; we had a long discussion on whether we should move or not, and decided that leaving wouldn't be the best idea.

Our decision was made, we stayed in our new home. Walkers rarely came this way, and the only human contact was ourselves. We saw the odd survivor walk this way for a bath (obviously we never looked), I suppose the tree branches sheltered us enough from the camp's people that we were never found either. We also made our decision in the case of attack, we were close enough to the camp that in the case of attack we could light off a flare and be found. From what Daddy told me, I thought someone there knows us, knows where we are, knows what a flare will mean. 

But for now, those screams and shots will have to stay where they are; I'm too scared to go anywhere just yet. I thought And for now, I'm safe.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Trinity sighed as she was walking with this man. She hoped that he wasn't leading her somewhere to kill her, although what would be the point of saving her if he was just going to kill her. It's not like this man knew what was in her backpack or could see the dagger holders on her legs under her pants. Trinity would have taken care of those walkers herself but they just caught up to her too fast. They were faster than the ones in the other town and this concerned her. They seemed to be getting faster and a little smarter. Which was weird and totally against anything that they have known about walkers.

Trinity just followed the man wondering where they were going.

Chase heard screaming ... he heard a woman screaming and then the moaning of walkers and then nothing. Nothing at all. WAIT! Did his mind just tell him that there were humans near him. The moaning stopped, which could be a good or bad thing. Chase started to slowly walk towards the screaming that he heard with his weapons out, and then out of the corner of his eye he seen a woman and a man running and after a couple of minutes he seen another woman following them. So then Chase decided that he would follow behind that woman. They would probably take them to humanity. To some more people and hopefully they could all get along.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Jason lead the girl towards the camp but quickly pulled out his gun when he heard a crunch of leaves. He quickly turned around on;y yo find out he was pointing his gun at yet another girl. Jason let out a sigh and lowered his arm, "Women.." he muttered to himself. Jason looked back and fourth from both girls, "you both seem alright but don't be stupid running around like a bunch of wild animals.." He told them both, "I'm gonna be taking you to camp nearby.." he merely sad and holstered his gun and headed towards the camp.

After the screaming had stopped and she was sure there were no walkers near the camp she jumped down from the tree and headed out to find Jason.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:22 pm

I stopped when I had been heard by the male and female. Now that I saw the guy up close he was kind of..attractive. But I didn't like that he compared me to a wild animal. But the camp was real. And he was going to finish taking me to it. I sighed internally with relief.

"Hey. Don't compare me to a wild animal. I saved your a**es by cutting down that pack of 10 Walkers. I only ran so I could catch up to you and Miss. Screamer over there." I said pointing one of my long daggers at her. "And we better start walking again in case another pack starts rolling through here."
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:56 pm

*Still scanning the area*
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Trinity sighed a great sigh of relief. 

"I usually can protect myself very well against those stupid things, but they just came out of nowhere ... I am not even sure how I didn't hear them, but I think that something is changing about these walkers ... some of them aren't even moaning and you don't hear them sneak up, trust me, if there were a group of walker's coming near me, I would hear them, but these ones really just came out of nowhere."

Trinity hated to look weak, but as much as they might not believe her she was telling the truth. The walker's were changing and apparently not for the better, but they would get through this. And a camp! That was great! That meant other humans!

"Did you say you were taking us to a camp? Is there more humans there? Sorry but I haven't had contact with humans in a couple of months."

Trinity spoke with a slight smile on her face.
Trinity than looked at the woman behind her.
"Hey my name is Trinity, what might yours be?"

Chase seen that the group has stopped and he stopped and hid behind a tree. He wasn't completely sure yet if he could trust them, but he was sure that they would hear him walking soon. He kind of had a heavy foot but thankfully it didn't attract walkers to him ... at least not of yet.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Jason sighed in  slight agitation and looked around, "I didn't mean to be rude..and NO I have noticed I've been in the woods for a week or two. Yes we are going to a camp. The name is Jason now lets go so we don't get caught in another horde..." He spoke quick then turned and headed towards the camp.

Fiction monitored the camp as she waited for Jason to get back if he was even still alive that is.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:09 am

I was glad when the guy said we would be moving onto the camp. I was really looking forward to being in a safe place. Not having to tie myself to a high strong tree branch.

Then the girl asked our names. No one had asked for my name in a year.

"My name is Emily Turner. And I agree with Jason. Lets move on." I said.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:59 pm

"I also agree ... I just wanted to know everyone's names ... it makes it easier for me to be around people when I know their names."

Trinity said to them both and then still continued to follow Jason.

Once the group was on the move again, Chase came out of hiding and he started to follow them again. Hoping that maybe somebody would turn around and see him. He now knew hat they were safe, but he didn't know how to get their attention without them trying to kill him.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 pm

This Roleplay Is Now Paused Due To Inactivity
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Sorry  For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down