Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 2014

Go down

February 2014 Empty February 2014

Post by Daughter of Nyx Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Hello everyone!

The Night Owl as you can see is fully functioning as of right now! So as of February 2014, we have a site lmfao!

So I'm going to take this time to introduce you to our staff members, as that is the only real "change" that has happened to this baby site. As most of you already should know, I am Daughter of Nyx. I'm the site owner and admin of this site. I have been roleplaying since 2009, and have made some amazing "alliances" and friendships due to this form of art, and imagination. I have been the owner to a few sites, and co-admin to others. It has become a real passion of mine that was forced to go onto the back burner when my family expanded. My co-admin is Mrs.KreszentiaBlack. She has also been roleplaying for quite sometime, and although we met originally in the real world, our friendship has blossomed over sites like this. She has had her own site ownerships, adminships and now again she is a co-admin. Then there is our wonderful mod, AlicesGirl! We all met over the amazingness of the internet lol. She has had her own sites and staff positions as well.

We have many sections for roleplays, everything from themed roleplays to free for all. Mature users are also welcomed to roleplay in our mature section. Please review the rules before posting anything, to ensure that the rules are met :)As we all know the internet isn't a generally safe place to be, and it is our goal at the Night Owl to make your time spent here safe and enjoyable.

As we are a baby site, if there are any ideas you could think of to make this site more fun for everyone, or if something isn't working properly please contact our staff.

We hope you have as much fun as we did making this possible Very Happy

Daughter of Nyx
(Site Owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down