Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Between Warewolves & Vampires

3 posters

Go down

War Between Warewolves & Vampires Empty War Between Warewolves & Vampires

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:16 pm

This RP is about good werewolves and good vampires against bad werewolves and bad vampires! The werewolves all moved out to a different part of the country but got called back because their old town was being under attack by vampires. Now the good werewolves and the good vampires are gaining up to fight the bad werewolves and bad vampires. This is the start of werewolves and vampires seeing how much they actually need each other to be able to keep everything civil and to run the world the way that it has to be run. Now it is not going to be easy but hopefully it will be done, or the bad ones will win and they will take over.

I have ran this RP before, and I want to see how it is going to work this time.

I need people to atleast be one werewolve and one vampire, if you want more then one of each you can but no more then 4 characters but YOU MUST have atleast one vamp and one werewolf. I also need someone to be Ethan's daughter.

There is no Hybrid's allowed.
Ethan's daughter has to be either a VAMPIRE or a WEREWOLF she cannot be a hybrid. ... Her mother was a vamp and he is a werewolf so the choice is yours.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

War Between Warewolves & Vampires Empty Re: War Between Warewolves & Vampires

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Name: Ethan
Perosnality: Is really easy going and likes everyone. Is very protective of his daughter and doesn't let others get too close to her until he knows them. He is very kind and gentle and caring but don't get on his bad side. No one ever wants to see his bad side and those who know him know what I mean. He doesn't want this war, but will fight it if that is what must happen. Is the leader of the werewolf pack
Picture:

War Between Warewolves & Vampires Ethan10

Wolf Form
War Between Warewolves & Vampires Ethan_10

Name: Serenity
Personality: Is Ethan's sister. Is also really easy going and likes everyone. But also likes to run her mouth. She can get really mouthy and thinks that everything she knows and says is right and is the best. She tries hard not to explode and tries to bite her tongue on things but it is hard for her. She was the first person to join Ethan's pack and is his right hand. She cares for her niece dearly and is her best friend. She doesn't baby her though as much as Ethan does. There is something different between Ethan and his daughter. Serenity is a vampire! But she gave up on the vampire side and decided to join her brother in law on his side.
Picture:

War Between Warewolves & Vampires Sereni10

Xavier
Bio: Xavier is a pretty laid back and easy going guy. He didn't hate the werewolves but he didn't particularly like them either, but he had some friends that are werewvoles, he just doesn't like the certain tribe of them that killed his parents. Xavier like to think that his parents are in a better place and that they did everything they could for him and their people while he was alive, no he controlled a certain clan of vampires, and the decision was now whether he is going to side with the werewolves and kill the ones that killed his parents, or side with the enemy. This was a pretty easy thought, but he didn't know how his people would take it.
Picture:

War Between Warewolves & Vampires Xavier10
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:45 pm

[Thanks for the post :)I have 3 vampires due to our last rp, there were more werewolves then vampires ..]
Name:
Olympia

Species:
Vampire

Sex:
Female

Bio:
Being a vampire is sometimes a hard lifestyle, but over the past 876 years of me being a vampire I have learned how to live without going to war on humans. I am a vegetarian as I like to call myself, I only prey on animals. I am a sweet girl that hasn't given herself to anyone yet, and can't see myself doing so unless I fall deep in love with someone. I don't believe in feeding from human life, and I doesn't believe in fighting. I lives in a cave that is amazing on the inside. I feels close to the Earth. I am alone in my lifestlye and in life in general as my family died 856 years ago, and it was not caused by my hand, except my mother.

My mother died while giving birth to me, she was raped by a vampire and I am the product of that. I didn't know that ripping my way out of her when I was strong enough to do so would kill her, and my step-father locked me into the basement with nothing to eat or drink. After a few long months he realized I was dying and sent animals to me, which sustained me. That is when I made the choice to never take a humans life away. Knowing my father was a vampire and my step-father hated me I decided to leave my prison and find him.

I now just celebrated my 876th bithday and still havent found him, but have never taken a human life yet; except my mother. Her blood will always be on my hands.

Ohh and a twist to get your mind going? My father? Yeaah he calls himself the Dark Lord. He was the High Vampire before he went rouge on that raping spree causing many human women their lives. Because of this, I'm the High Vampiress and my job has become a lot tougher.

Pic-
War Between Warewolves & Vampires Snn21010

Name:
Fadon
Species:
Vampire

Sex:
Male
Bio:
Once upon a time I was in high power, all vampires listened to me, they respected me. I had an alliance with our now enemies the werewolves. I began to slip from my power when my dear friend Ethan and I fell apart at the seams. Vampires and werewolves alike began to see me for what I really was.

I raped human women after thirsting enough of their blood to make them week, and make me stronger than any other creature. Except my children whom I have killed off one by one, unless their human "relatives" if we must call them that, did them in first. But there is few left, one, Olympia. She believes that because the council and the vampires have elected her High Priestess that she is the top of the food chain, however this is not true.

I have started a war, a small one that she will not be able to handle. Something that will draw her out of solitude to solve. When she is vulnerable trying to make a treaty with the dogs we call werewolves I plan to attack her and kill her.

Funny part is? She doesn't know me. Funnier, the werewolves think she has caused this war
*Holding my sides laughing*

Pic-
War Between Warewolves & Vampires Drewwi10

Name:
Andraus
Species:
Vampire

Sex:
Male
Bio:
My father is holding me captive, the only thing that could hurt my sister is myself, and he plans to use me against her. I'm in the shape of a woman, have been since he found me. I'm terrified that he will.

Until he finds out that I am a guy I am safe, by then hopefully my sister will gain trust in me so she can protect me from him. I know there is another sibling out there, but I don't have an idea who it is. I just want this to be over, I'm despreat.

Ohh I'm 24 years old, and even though I was born a vampire, I'm still a baby, I am scared.

Pic-
War Between Warewolves & Vampires Conjha10
War Between Warewolves & Vampires Latest10
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:35 am

This Roleplay Is Now Paused Due To Inactivity
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.

Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Sorry  For Any Inconvenience

Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:04 am

This Roleplay Is Now Deleted Due To Inactivity

As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.

Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 

Sorry  For Any Inconvenience

Daughter of Nyx

(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Can we bring this one back and allow me to join to get this rp going?
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:48 am

((I will ask Mel if we can)) 
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down