Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Angel Love

2 posters

Go down

Fallen Angel Love Empty Fallen Angel Love

Post by AlicesGirl Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Prolog

Danielle ran as fast as she could. Her hands full with her newborn child as she tried her best to escape. The cold, wet floor of heaven made it even harder for her to get away. It was like even God himself was trying to keep her in heaven. Danielle placed her beautiful daughter Airie on a porch step with a note:
My name is Airie. Please help me. I am a month old and I'm afraid.

Danielle could hear her daughter crying for her as she ran faster. Her breathing becoming shallow as she slipped on the wet ground and fell. Her hands reached out to catch herself, but that would do her no good. See Danielle was an Angel that did something so horrible that no one wanted to even speak of. Danielle had become a fallen angel and was doomed to never be allowed into heaven's gates ever again. The only thing that she left Airie was a necklace made of pure crystal. It was a moon with a teardrop under it. It was pure beauty and in any light it seemed to glow like the sun.
Danielle looked around as the people that were chasing her caught up. They circled her and she could see their faces.

"Danielle Widow....you have come into heaven's gates for the last time. The penalty for coming is death..." Said a strong man with a deep voice. His voice seemed to make the woods shake as she looked up at him. A tear ran down her face as she whispered softly to herself,
"I'm sorry Airie....forgive me babygirl..." And with that the man swung his large sward down on her neck. In the background you could hear baby Airie crying as if she knew what was going on. Her little wings wrapped around her while she was wrapped up in a blanket. 

Danielle's body fell to the ground as the men walked around her and slowly picked her up. Her small frame was easy and frankly light as they carried her away. Finally someone opened up the door to the screaming Airie. Their hands wrapped around the baby as they looked around. No one seemed to be around as the woman smiled down at Airie. Like this little girl held the world. The woman spoke softly as she brought Airie inside of the old cabin house, "Little Airie.....It's ok...you can call me mama. I have you babydoll." She said softly as she closed the door to the cabin softly.

Last edited by AlicesGirl on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel Love Empty Re: Fallen Angel Love

Post by RavenLight Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Do go on! I wanted to know what happened to the little baby girl and why her mother was a fallen angle!
RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 pm

lmao! I'm working on more Wink I promise. I do this on nights that I can't sleep and no one is up to roleplay XD
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:56 am

Chapter 2
"Airie! Dam you girl! Get downstairs NOW! It is breakfast time! Your 17 years old! You need to get your butt to school!" Airie's mother yelled at her. Airie sighed as she stretched a bit. Her hair was pulled into the familiar bun like it was everyday. At least except on days she didn't have school. On those days her hair was all the way down to the top of her butt and was loose curls. Airie knew this was senior year, but as usual she didn't want to go. Her hand reached up to touch the little bit of hair that never seemed to want to go up in the bun. It always hung in her face. Airie had on her normal school uniform. A button-up white blouse with a black short skirt. Her black flats just made the whole thing tie together. Airie stuck her tongue out, at herself, in the mirror. She hated this stupid uniform with a passion. It had no color or style. She would have to fight with it another day. Airie sighed as she grabbed her messenger bag and walked out of her familiar room and down the steps.
Airie's mother was nice enough to be waiting for her at the bottom of the steps. "Airie...you are going to be late, again." She said with a stern look on her face. Airie brushed her mother off and went to grab some food from the kitchen. "AIRIE!" her mother yelled. "DO NOT IGNORE ME!" She still yelled. Airie turned to look at her mother, while biting on an apple, "What do you want?" She halfway growled at her. Her mother sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Look...the bus will be here in ten minutes. Don't get sent to the principal's office again and don't forget about your promise you made." She said halfway mad as she walked over to Airie.  Airie's mother kissed the top of her head and grabbed her purse and keys. "Have a good day Airie!" She called as she walked out the door to go to work.
Airie sighed as she walked around the kitchen. She was not excited about school and frankly she never wanted to even go. Airie grabbed her house keys, her necklace and her backpack. Her backpack had her school books, but most importantly it had her laptop. Her laptop was filled to the brim with school work, but in the back of the hard drive was a single book she had been working on for as long as she can remember. It was like a journal of her memories and dreams. Only it flowed so simply that one day her best friend Kat told her that she should start writing it as a book. Airie thought that this was a wonderful idea and that was how her book started. 
Airie flung her black backpack over her shoulder and drug her feet out to the bus stop, locking the door behind her. She hated this place. Heaven and school should never be mixed. The pearl white bus pulled up to the curb as she walked around it to get on. Everyone on the bus was high school age. Hell they were all 17 or so since this was a senors only bus. No one in Heaven had cars so all the school kids took a bus to make sure they got to school on time. Some kids did walk, but for Airie it was far to long of a walk. Airie walked up onto the bus and looked around at all her classmates. Each one was staring at her like she was some sort of a freak. Her hands fumbled with her backpack strap as she walked to the back and sat down next to Kat. Her bff since before she could remember. 
"Hey there Airie! How was last night?" She chimed in a to happy of a mood for morning.
"Same as usual. Homework until 3am, mother is trying to rip my throat out early this morning. Nothing crazy. What about yours?" Airie asked as she could feel herself start to zone Kat out. Kat was talking about some boy and that usually meant that she wouldn't notice if she zoned out. At least not until the end of the bus ride. Airie couldn't help but wonder about her dreams and what they even meant. Every night she had the same reoccurring dream.
A woman caring a child. The child's wings where pure white but unlike most the tip of the wings looked like they had been dipped in blood. Black specks layered each feather. Almost like it would shimmer as the young baby flapped them. The baby was crying as the woman was singing. She couldn't hear what she was singing though. The child was dropped off at a doorstep while the woman ran. That's when the dream ended and another woman, her mother's face, came into the dream. She always had this dream eating away inside of her. She wasn't sure why though. It was just a dream right? This kind of thing never happened in Heaven!
Kat was yelling "AIRIE!" as the bus hit a bump and plummeted them over the side of a hill. The bus fell as all the kids screamed. Each one hugged one-another while they seemed to fall for an endless amount of time. After what felt like hours, but was mere minutes, the bus landed hard on the ground. Looking around the kids knew something was up. They had landed on the outskirt of a factory. "You ok?" They both asked at the same time. Neither one of them answered or looked at each other.
Airie got up and walked to the front of the bus. The bus driver was nowhere to be seen. Airie opened up the sliding door and stepped out onto the green grass. "Where are we?" Airie asked as she looked around. A few guards were guarding the old factory. Like it held something special. Airie walked back inside of the bus and sat down next to Kat. That's when she noticed it. Kat had a large gash on the side of her neck. Kat looked at Airie in shock. "Airie....your head!" She said as she touched a deep cut on Airie's forehead. Airie winced as she touched her best friends' cut. "Hey let's get that fixed up a bit," Airie said as she ripped her shirt to tie around her best friend's neck. Kat smiled a bit as she looked up at Airie, "Thanks Airie." She said kindly as some guards finally came over to check on the bus. 
"Is everyone alright?" The archangel said as he walked onto the bus. He had on a pure white suit and had a sword on his hip. His blond hair fell loosely over his head as he looked around at the kids. That's when it hit Airie. Adrenaline finally had slowed down and Airie blacked out on the bus floor. Kat screamed, "Airie!" as the archangel ran up and picked up Airie. "Everyone stay put. A medic is on his way." He said as she took Airie off the bus. His golden wings unfolded behind him as he flapped them a bit and was off. The only thing running through the angel's head was getting this girl to the hospital and fast. He could see the gash on her forehead and knew that wasn't good.
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down