Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Peoples!!!!

+2
AlicesGirl
Angel_Wolf28
6 posters

Go down

Hi Peoples!!!! Empty Hi Peoples!!!!

Post by Angel_Wolf28 Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:47 am

Hi all I am so excited to finally be able to post an intro! My name is Chantal, but you can call me CK, Angel, or Wolf. I know a few of you before from the HON site I was Angelicwolfchild then. I'm 22 and tiny only 4'10! I am a full time college student (majoring in English)  and I have a disability called Cerebral Palsy so CP so reading, writing, and rping is my escape. I am lucky to have found an amazing guy who sees the real me and not the disability! <3 I will be most actives on the weekends until May 17th then once break starts I will be really active. I love paranormal and Mature rps! I love love squares, wolves, and a bit of fire in an rp! I can do girlxguy rps or girlxgirl. I will do group rps, but once the semester is over. I can play multiple characters if one of my characters is a girl. I love the colors purple and Red. I love Twin or Triplet rps kind of a secret obsession. My favorite book series atm are: The Selection by Kiera Cass, Tiger's Curse Series by Colleen Houck, and The Rosemary Beach Series by Abbi Glines. Favorite shows atm: GOT, The Vampire Diaries, Reign, Switched at Birth and Pretty Little Liars!  So if anyone wants to know more (of whatever I didn't include) pm or message me!
Angel_Wolf28
Angel_Wolf28

Back to top Go down

Hi Peoples!!!! Empty Re: Hi Peoples!!!!

Post by AlicesGirl Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Welcome to Night Owl Café
I'm Alice and I'm the mod for the site.
I love to role play and will put twists and turns into a roleplay that will keep you guessing and wanting more Wink.
I stay at home with my daughter so i'm off and on this site all day long as I find different ways to escape.
I am 22 and again love to roleplay.
So yea that's a smidgen about me that you obviously already know Ck Wink lmao!

HOpe you have fun and if you need ANYTHING please let me know. Wink

Mod Alice
AlicesGirl
AlicesGirl
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Wolf28 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:59 pm

You're such a dork S but I was hoping newer people would take the time to read. You know all this stuff already =P
Angel_Wolf28
Angel_Wolf28

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 am

Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun and I generally will join any role play if I can.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 am

Welcome to Night Owl Café

I'm Daughter of Nyx, and you know me from the obviously very dead HoN site, which likes to delete old roleplays -.- .. Anyways. I'm the site-owner here, and you clearly already met my Mod Wink. Mrs.KreszentiaBlack happens to be my admin as well.

Please take the time to read the rules before you continue roleplaying to ensure equality to all the members.

I'm a stay at home Mom, just like AlicesGirl, and I have 3 babies under 7. 

I'm 23 and love to participate in detailed roleplays Wink

I hope that you have a lot of fun here, as we have tried to make this site very enjoyable. If you need anything please don't hesitate to message myself or another member of the Night Owl's staff Smile

Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! I am the co-Admin of the site! Glad that you have joined! We are always looking forward to having new people on the site! I hope that you like it here! I love to roleplay, lately I have been kinda of busy with my ever bouncing and moving 3 year old but hey, I get time when I can.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me Smile

If there is anything you think we should add to the site that could help make things better! Feel free to let any of us know!

I look forward to roleplaying with you! I love one-on-ones and I love group roleplays also! Just please make sure to read the rules, so there isn't any misunderstandings!

Welcome again to the site!

~ Co-Admin Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Also please check out the Paused Roleplay Section .. there might be some paused roleplays in there that you can join, so we can unpause them!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:01 pm

Well I am new and I don't know you. I have read your stuff. I like what I see I can't wait to join a Rp with you.
RavenLight
RavenLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum