Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pegged by a Society *closed*

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pegged by a Society *closed* - Page 2 Empty Re: Pegged by a Society *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Zara: I was in the front sitting on the sidewalk. At times o found watching people go by was fun. Imagining what they're doing and who they are. I love it.

Like that man in the suit is the CEO of a Mega corporation, and he's heading away from town to see his mistress. He has money to live in something better than these homes so it's obvious. There's a woman who walks her dog. She's a house wife who's only child is the yappy little mutt on the leash. She has no maturnal bone in her body.

Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Daniel walked up to Zara and looked at her. He loved to play this game.

Are you trying to see what their background are and what they do ... I do that with each city that I move to.

Like that man over there, must be sleeping around with his wife, he doesn't leave the house until she leaves to go for work.

The woman across the road, is never at home, she always leaves her kids at the neighbours... she can't stand the constant crying of her baby and the whines of her two older kids that their dad is never home ... he goes away and drinks after work because he can't stand the yappy kids and the constant nagging of his wife.

How did I do?

Daniel asked her as he looked at her with a smile.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:52 pm

I giggled, a little more imaginative than me. "Pretty good. I know some of the people and you hit that last one on the head with it," I said. I saw some gangster teen guy walking.

"Nerd who feels he needs to look like a pimp to be cool." I said. Then another guy went by doing tricks on his skateboard. "Some idiot who is trying to impress a girl," I said. I was the only one to impress and it was a game to other kids. They wanted to see who got me.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Daniel whistled lowly...

So I was thinking maybe we could go and do something. Maybe grab something to eat?

I was hoping that this is what she did with people. That she would like to go somewhere and do some things that friends would do together
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 pm

I looked at him. "Um, sure I guess, but I don't have any money to get anything. Even though I work to eat, only to get groceries," I said. I thought it was strange he was offering that.

That was interesting, but he's an angel so im not interested in accusing him of things like that. I stood, "so exactly where have you been on your, 3 months?" I said uncertainly.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:47 am

This Roleplay Will Be Paused Soon If There is No Activity By 12:00am EST on April 9, 2014
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:[size]11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
[/size]
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:15 am

((sorry I had some RL stuff happen, and it prevented me from being online. I just couldn't be on. But now I am back and I will be able to post... I am sooo sorry that I couldn't warn anybody or let them know. But everything is better now in a way. I can at least roleplay now))

We can go wherever it is that you would like. I don't really have some place in particular here. And even though I have been here for three months, I haven't really been outside of my house, except to do some work. I haven't really been able to explore the city very much. Maybe after we eat something you could show me around. Show me what this city has to offer. I have been kept inside my house, doing research and stuff for work. But now I am more free to be out and about. I am pretty happy about that ... so where to?

Daniel asked her, and he hoped that what he explained to her she understood. Sometimes your only job was to do research and that it wasn't just simple little research. All you did was eat, sleep, research and repeat. He was glad that he got an actual assignment that wasn't just research.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:38 pm

I looked at him. "the town is small so there's not much but I will do what I can," I said. I got up and began walking towards the one place I could afford. As we walked I told him what I could of the town.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:01 am

"I know that it is small here, but in every small place there are interesting things to know about it and to see... every small town has it perks ... or so I have learned anyways."

I looked at her with a smile.

"So where are we going to. You can pick any place. Please don't be picky. I would like to take you anywhere... kind of like us getting to know each other. And don't go by anything. Just pick a place, especially if you haven't been to it before. No matter what price, no matter anything. Pick where you want to go and that is where we will go."

I looked at her while smiling my very white, very shiny pearly white teeth at her.
I was happy to be here, I was having a grand ole' time. Oh this was going to be a good assignment. Or so I hoped.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:21 am

I looked at him in shock. No one had ever made such an offer. I wasn't even sure what to do or if I should even take him up on it. I remembered this new restaurant that was put up, it wasn't pricey I just haven't had the time so I decided to go there.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 pm

I followed her to what seemed like a new restaurant. Well obviously they were getting enough tourists and people through here to be able to put up new buildings. I looked at her with happiness in my eyes. So far so good. Daniel was worried about over stepping some boundaries but so far that didn't seem to be happening and he was very grateful for that.

So was this place just recently opened? Have you been in it before?
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:21 pm

"Um, well I can't always afford fast food. I sometimes I have to wait until I get a small side job to pay me enough. My mother really only makes enough for the grocery store and that's it," I said as we went inside.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:56 pm

I looked at her in amazement.

"Well then this will all be on me. As I said before, don't think about it, we are friends and friends do things with friends, and I don't mind paying! I want to be your friend and I want to help."

I smiled at her and followed her into the restaurant. Once we were inside, I looked around. It looked like a very nice place.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:30 am

I smiled at him. "You're too nice," I said.

Really he was but I guess I would prefer a very nice guy over a jerk. I've had quite enough of them already and him being rude is not conducive to a good relationship.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:53 pm

We waited for the waiter and after about 2 minutes the had us seated and we had menus in our hands. 

I would like to have a coffee with two cream and two sugar ...

I then waited for her to order her drink while I looked at the menu as to what I would want to eat.

Please don't be afraid to order something if it is pricey ... It does not matter to me. If you are hungry than eat!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:59 pm

I nodded at him before ordering a tea. I then looked for something to eat and see that there's a bit too much of a lot of their foods for me. I went for the lightest meal I could.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:11 pm

I seen that there was steak and mushrooms with some gravy and mashed potatoes. That seemed perfect to me. I noticed that the waiter came back and handed us our drinks.

Thanks. 

I said as I nodded to him.

I would like to have the steak with mushrooms and gravy and the mashed potatoes please.

I said to the waiter with a smile, as I eyed her and waited for her to order.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:16 pm

I looked at the menu again and checked to make sure I wanted it. "I think I will have the pot pie and some broccoli for a side," I said. I handed the waiter the menu and he left. I smiled at him as I saw some employees watching me closely. To play with them I gave a sweet smile, wink, and blew a kiss at one of them. They gave a disgusted look and walked away.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:34 pm

I chuckled at the lightly when I seen what she was doing and the reaction that she got from them.

"So what else would you like to do today? My schedule is pretty open. I can show you were I am staying and stuff like that if you would like."

I said to her with a smile as I sipped my drink. I wanted her to be comfortable around her, and I was trying my hardest, but I didn't want her to think I was trying too hard, I wanted her to know that I was serious about me wanting to help her, and I didn't want her to think that this friendship was going to be based on this. I was hoping that even after the help that we could remain friends. I didn't want her to think that this friendship was fake or forced.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:44 pm

I thought about it. "I suppose I could check out your place. Im certain it's something more than what I live in," I commented as I took some of the fries out of the basket they placed on the table and shoved them in my mouth.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 pm

I seen the waiter coming over with our food. It smelled amazing. I nodded and thanked the waiter as he refilled our drinks and placed our food in front of us. I smiled at her and I started to eat my steak and mashed potatoes.

After I made sure that there was no more food in mouth, I opened my mouth to speak to her.

"Would you like to go there after this? Or is there some other places that you had in mind that you could show me."
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm

I shrugged, "doesn't matter. I assume you'll be here until I am helped and then you will leave so until then everything can be done later." I began eating as we spoke. I didn't mind my eating manners at this moment, other than when I wasn't eating and talking, then my mouth was closed.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:04 pm

"Well I am trying to find a place that I like that isn't too busy, so that I can call a place home, and just work from outside of my house. So I am interested in what you have to show me and I told you don't think that that, I would also like to be your friend through this and after this if you will let me. So enough about that, what are some things that you can let me know about this town. Any town secrets or things I should be warned about?"

I figured that if anyone would know, she would know quite a bit.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:28 pm

I shrugged. "Your kind and others are drawn here. Like this place calls everyone here. Otherwise it's all drama and gossip," I said. I didn't care much for it.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Sun May 25, 2014 5:17 am

I let out a couple of low laughs.

Most please have tons of drama and gossip depending on whom you are hanging out with. Now if you listen to the drama and gossip and if you choose to get caught up in it is up to you. I hope that we can be pretty good friends.

I smiled at her as I continued to eat my food.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun May 25, 2014 9:07 am

I smiled lightly. "Perhaps if you choose to not get involved with it as well." I replied. I took a sip of my drink. Talking with him is quite interesting.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next