Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half lives (Fiction and I)

3 posters

Go down

Half lives (Fiction and I) Empty Half lives (Fiction and I)

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:14 pm

When a Twin brother and sisters parents died they were put in different Foster homes. Who did their parents die? Their parents were hit by a drunk driver. It was winter and the drunk driver hit a patch of black ice. He t-boned their parents car and it rolled off of a cliff. Killing them instantly when they hit the ground. 

The twins were with their grandparents thankfully. But the grandparents were deemed too old by the courts. So the twins were both put in different foster homes. 

But fate has come to shake things up. The families that adopted the twins have moved to the same town. The same cookie cutter housing street also. The girl lives on the left side of the street that is three houses up from the boys. And the boy lives on the right side of the street three houses down from the girls. And they go to the same school. 

One thing no one knows though is that each twin has a photo of their real parents that they keep close to them. Their grandparents were the ones who gave them the photos before they were taken away.

So what lies ahead for these twins now that they are about to meet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters:
Twins.
Twins best friends.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Looks:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Half lives (Fiction and I) 1819318_P_Teenage-Couple-Sitting-In-Playground

Them as teenagers.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Half lives (Fiction and I) Empty Re: Half lives (Fiction and I)

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Name::Katy
Bio::katy has grown up moving from foster home to foster home. She has always been confused as to why she was their in first place she barely remembers her life before her first foster home. Now she is with her last home and they recently just moved into this new town.
Looks:Up there

Name::Danny
Bio::Danny met Katy through drama class and since then they have been best friends. 
Looks::Half lives (Fiction and I) 634275
Fiction
Fiction

http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Name: Zackery Benson AKA Zack
Bio: Zack was adopted by the Bensons. He does call them Mom and Dad. But he has a photo of his real mom and dad. But he barely remembers the life he had before his first Foster home. When he was 8 the Benson's adopted him. And now they have a new home on a cookie cutter housing street. He wonders what will happen during the year that he spends here. Since he is graduating high school this year. 
Looks: Above

Name: Alice Rose Triten 
Bio: Alice met Zack in their shop class. She is a Tomboy and proud of it. Her father works on cars for a living. Her mother is a nurse at the local hospital. She will take over her Fathers business one day. But she vowed to go to college first. So she could bring back updated methods for fixing the new modern days cars. In shop class she and Zack bond and become fast best friends.
Looks:Half lives (Fiction and I) 1291
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 pm

(Do you want to start it or should I?)
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:11 pm

(You can if you like)
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Katy had moved from place to place since she was five but this last year was different she was in a somewhat perminent home and school she can finish. Katy had only been going to this school for about a month or so and she already loved it there. It was almost seven o'clock it was almost time for Katy to leave for school she grabbed her bag and an apple and headed out the door only to met up with Danny at the bottom of her drive way.

Danny had lied in this town his whole life he had friends but not many and he wasn't close to those ones. Danny was pretty much a loner till he met Katy she brought out his true-self and he loved that about her and now they are the best-est of friends. Danny had left his house after he had grabbed his bag and headed down to Katy's house. They both walked to school together.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:02 pm

I groaned a little when my alarm clock went off. I was not in the mood for school. But I needed to go and keep getting good grades. Or I wouldn't get into my dream school. I wanted to find a good job after college where I could work on cars that paid well. Maybe even designing new cars that were better for the world. That or at the very least open my own place.

I got out of bed and got dressed. Made my way downstairs and grabbed a apple. So I could eat it on my walk to school. I grabbed an apple for Alice too.

When my alarm went off I got out of bed and did my usual routine. Then when I was done I grabbed my car keys and drove to school. On my way there I stopped to let Zack in my car.

"Mornin Zack. Care to get in?" I said. He smiled and got in like usual. After all it was another couple miles to school.

"You know...I don't get it. I live near by. Why don't I just pick you up on my way to school?" I said to him.

"Its the princeipal of it. The challange to get to school on time. But from now on I'll just ride in with you I guess." He said. He then held out an apple to me. "Thought you might need a snack."

"Thanks." I said. "I'll start on it in a few minutes." The turn for the school parking lot was coming up. When it came I turned and parked in my usual place. I turned off the car and took the apple. I took a few bites before getting out and grabbing my bag.

When we were both out of my car I locked it up. My Ford Mustang GT was my baby.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:39 pm

They walked had only taken about thirty minutes but Katy loved that walk with Danny cause she knew she could always be herself without being judged. 

"Whats wrong Katy you have been quiet most this walk?" Danny asked as they rounded the corner to the school.

"Something just feels odd about today...I have no idea what it is but I'm sure everything is fine.." Katy smiled to Danny as they walked into the school that was now crowded with students.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:41 pm

I got a shiver down my spine as I got out of the car. "Do you get the feeling today is gonna be a weird day?" I asked her.

"No. Not really. Why?" She asked as she took a big bite of the apple. "You and your weird feelings."

I sighed and kept walking into school with her. She was just sometimes so...ignorant of the world sometimes. But sometimes I wished that I could do the same. I sighed.

I watched him walk as we headed for homeroom. Something did seem to be bothering him as of late. But I'd let him talk about it when he was ready.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Danny looked at Katy, "Lets hope so.." He spoke as they headed down the crowded hall to their lockers.

Katy walked next to Danny lost in thought something just felt off and she couldn't put her finger on it. Soon they made it to their lockers. She opened up hers and pulled out her history book. 
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:56 pm

We sat down at our usual desks. We listened to the teacher drone on. Same usual stuff that was said everyday. But someday's I just wish that I could just be free. I sighed.

He looked tourchered. Like something was holding him back from being free. I would usually try to say something helpful but today I got nothing comforting to say.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:22 pm

After she had gotten her books she hugged Danny before he headed off towards his class. Katy walked down the hall to her history class and took a seat as he mind was lost deep in thought. She felt as if she had lost a piece of herself but it was so close she could touch it.

Danny headed off to class after he had hugged Katy. He was worried for her something had seemed off about her. Danny reached his class and took a seat near the back.
Fiction
Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 am

I stayed in my seat because my homeroom was where my History class was in. So I just stayed in my seat. I was really liking how simple travel was to my fist class of the day.

When homeroom was over I went to my Math class. It was one floor down so every freaking morning I had to rush to class. Because Mr. Tanner was a dick and didn't understand anyone. He's landed me in after detenition 2 times this year so far. I would be happy when he wasn't my math teacher.
CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:32 pm

This Roleplay Is Now Paused Due To Inactivity
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Sorry  For Any Inconvenience
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

https://nightowlcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down