Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!
Night Owl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs,KreszentiaBlack

Go down

Mrs,KreszentiaBlack Empty Mrs,KreszentiaBlack

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi! My name is Mrs.KreszentiaBlack and my friend and I created this page! I hope you all enjoy it!
I am a step-mom to one of the cutest little 3-year old boys ever and I have been in my relationship for 9 months. My favorite color is Orange and after that anything that is bright! I love bright colors! I have an extreme case of ADHD and Rping seems to be able to keep it calm. I love to read and play video games! A female gamer, yeah who would have thought that eh!?! I also love to scrapbook! I love my family and my friends and there isn't anything that I WOULD NOT do for them!

Well I hope you all enjoy the site!

Welcome once again! and hope you all have fun!

also if you think of anything we can add to the site, or a color you would like added so you can Roleplay in that color just let me know and we can talk about it. Colors are no issue, I can add those, other things though I will need to take up with the other admin, but don't hesitate to let us know if something isn't working out, is hard to see, or if you think we should add something to the site! We are always up for changes and making the site work better for you guys and for new comers! If you have any questions post them in the FAQ and we will get started on them!

Loves'n'Hugs
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack - Admin
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum